PDA

View Full Version : Take a Point Give A Point Game to determine Alpha Talk Favorite Flight Member

Pages : [1] 2 3

Yankee
03-19-2016, 04:02 PM
hello there!
I'm new to this website and thought I'd bring with me a gift from another forum site, the take a point give a point game! The purpose is to figure out who the most popular alpha flight member is amongst this forum's denizens!
This is the list of 38 characters from the comic series Alpha Flight . Let's find out who is the most popular on Alpha Talk. Each of the characters starts out the game with ten points. Wolverine is not included for obvious reasons, namely he is so popular he would make playing this game moot and he made his fame before his status in the Flight was known.
RULES:

Start your post by replying to the list of the poster above you. Make a copy of their list and include it in your post, making your edits. If the poster above you has not followed the rules, please copy the list of the last poster who did follow the rules.
For each post, you may add one point to a character and subtract one point from a different character.
Add labels to all points that you change. For example, if you subtract a point from a character, then add (-1) after their name. Add (+1) to the character you are giving a point to.
Characters with zero points are eliminated. They are removed from the list and cannot be brought back.
You may only vote once per day, although you can vote for several days in a row. Your votes do not have to be identical each time. If there are multiple games running at once, you may vote on each game once per day.
Once we get roughly halfway through the list ie once 18 members have been eliminated, instead of it being take one add one, its take three add three. Once we get down to 8 its take five add five. Once we get down to the final 2, its take ten add ten.
If the character you are taking points from has less points remaining then the amount being taken away, you can only add to a character the amount of points remaining. For example say Groundhog has 3 points left but we have reached the 5 point round, then you would subtract 3 points from Groundhog, and only be allowed to add 3 points to another character, instead of the maximum five.

The list:
Aurora, Beta Ray Bill, Centennial, Diamond Lil, Earth-Mover, Feedback, Flex, Ghost Girl, Goblyn, Groundhog, Guardian, Madison Jeffries, Major Mapleleaf, Manbot, Marrina, Michael Pointer, Murmur, Nemesis, Northstar, Pathway, Persuasion, Puck, Puck (Zuzha Yu), Radius, Roger Bochs, Sasquatch, Shaman, SmartAlec, Snowbird, St. Elmo, Stitch, Talisman, U.S.Agent, Vindicator, Wild Child, -Windshear, Yukon Jack, Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter)
Aurora- 10 Points
Beta Ray Bill-10 Points
Centennial- 10 Points
Diamond Lil- 10 Points
Earth-Mover-10 Points
Feedback- 10 Points
Flex-10 Points
Ghost Girl-10 Points
Goblyn-10 Points
Groundhog-10 Points
Guardian- 10 Points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2)- 10 Points
Major Mapleleaf- 10 Points
Manbot- 10 points
Marrina- 10 Points
Michael Pointer- 10 Points
Murmur- 10 Points
Nemesis- 10 Points
Northstar- 10 Points
Pathway- 9 Points (-1)
Persuasion- 10 Points
Puck -11 Points (+1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) -10 points
Radius- 10 points
Roger Bochs aka Box 1- 10 Points
Sasquatch- 10 points
Shaman- 10 Points
Smart Alec-10 Points
Snowbird- 10 Points
Spider Woman (Julia Carpenter)- 10 Points
St. Elmo- 10 Points
Stitch- 10 Points
Talisman- 10 Points
U.S.Agent- 10 Points
Vindicator- 10 Points
Wild Child- 10 Points
Windshear- 10 Points
Yukon Jack- 10 Points

Le Messor
03-19-2016, 04:49 PM
Hi Yankee, welcome aboard!

(I made a couple of edits to your post - the biggest being making the list of characters not one word. Hope you don't mind?)

Sounds like an interesting game.

FWIW, I'd argue Wolverine's popularity took off (after his mini-) after his connection to the Flight was revealed (UXM #120-121, maybe #139-140) and he might not have the popularity on an Alpha Flight board that he does in the wild.
But I'm not arguing he should be on the list... Just sayin'.

My first entry will follow, just getting it together.

The basic rule is: this is a zero sum game, right? No matter how many votes happen, there should be a total of 380 points?

~ Le Messor
"Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson."
~ Vernon Law

Yankee
03-19-2016, 04:53 PM
Yes it is a zero sum game. 380 should be the total. Thank you for the edits! Also let me know before we start if I'm missing any members! I was debating adding Mar, to make it 39, but I didn't even realize she had a name until after I finished reading volume 3

Le Messor
03-19-2016, 04:56 PM
... actually, before I do this, can you please clarify something?

Can I subtract points from more than one different character on the same day? (Obviously adding to others?)

Le Messor
03-19-2016, 04:58 PM
Yes it is a zero sum game. 380 should be the total. Thank you for the edits! Also let me know before we start if I'm missing any members! I was debating adding Mar, to make it 39, but I didn't even realize she had a name until after I finished reading volume 3

For a while I thought you were missing Box, then I realised you had them both listed under their civilian names.

There were three different Nemesi, you only have one listed, if that matters. You seem to be going by team members, not general characters?

Yankee
03-19-2016, 05:00 PM
It's supposed to be a one post per day per poster ie you would add from one person and subtract from another and that's all you as an individual poster are allowed until the following day. Now if you think that would make the game go too slow ie not much interest across the site we can change it up, but my initial intent wss for each poster to only be allowed one addition and one subtraction per day

Yankee
03-19-2016, 05:02 PM
You are right about nemesis how ever the first To my knowledge was never a member and the second was only in gamma. If you want to add the other two nemesis that's fine.

Yankee
03-19-2016, 05:06 PM
I'm confused on the difference between team members and General characters. I included both pucks as they were seperate members, I did the same with both Boxes. Nemesis I addressed my issued already. Only one was ever a member of alpha flight though I could stretch it to two ( the second was leader of gamma when the sorceror had control of canada, and the third was in alpha when Sasquatch was the leader. The first just met north star and aurora once.) if you want to add mar and a second nemesis that's fine by me

Le Messor
03-19-2016, 05:07 PM
It's supposed to be a one post per day per poster ie you would add from one person and subtract from another and that's all you as an individual poster are allowed until the following day.

That will make it a lot easier to keep track of who I've voted for! :)

You are right about nemesis how ever the first To my knowledge was never a member and the second was only in gamma. If you want to add the other two nemesis that's fine.

You're right about that.

Aurora 10 points
Beta Ray Bill 10 points
Centennial 10 points
Diamond Lil 10 points
Earth Mover 10 points
Feedback 10 points
Flex 10 points
Ghost Girl 10 points
Goblyn 10 points
Groundhog 10 points
Guardian 10 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 10 points
Major Mapleleaf 10 points
Manbot 10 points
Marrina 10 points
Michael Pointer 10 points
Murmur 10 points
Nemesis 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 9 points
Persuasion 10 points
Puck 11 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 10 points
Radius 10 points
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 10 points
Sasquatch 11 points (+1)
Shaman 10 points
Smart Alec 10 points
Snowbird 10 points
Spider Woman (Julia Carpenter) 10 points
St. Elmo 10 points
Stitch 10 points
Talisman 10 points
U.S.Agent 9 points (-1)
Vindicator 10 points
Wild Child 10 points
Windshear 10 points
Yukon Jack 10 points

Yankee
03-19-2016, 05:11 PM
Like if we really wanted to get technical we could add citadel and ranark the ravager as they were in alpha strike lol and yes it is easier to keep track. Also that way one person can't dictate the flow of the game. The forum this was done in originally somehow persuasion ended up in the final four. wtf!

Le Messor
03-19-2016, 05:15 PM
The forum this was done in originally somehow persuasion ended up in the final four. wtf!

I don't mind that, actually! :)
(Was it specifically an Alpha site?)

... Let's not get technical. :)

Yankee
03-19-2016, 05:20 PM
No it was comicvine. The final four was I believe northstar aurora persuasion and vindicator. And this was from over three years agolol. I literally only sped read through alpha flight the past two months so I missed that epic game. My interest in alpha flight came on the heels of me speed reading through deadpool( who I think is probably the most popular Canadian super hero never to be in Alpha Flight)

Yankee
03-19-2016, 05:28 PM
Oh and as each character gets eliminated we put their picture next to the number they were eliminated at, so by the end we have them in pictorial order

Le Messor
03-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Oh and as each character gets eliminated we put their picture next to the number they were eliminated at, so by the end we have them in pictorial order

That's cool!

Yankee
03-19-2016, 06:37 PM
Hopefully other players join in at some point!lol

Le Messor
03-19-2016, 06:43 PM
Give it time. :)

Yankee
03-19-2016, 06:50 PM
I just curious, random query, do you know if every province and territory is represented in alpha flight? I know there's a ton from ontario, Snowbirds from NT, Marrinas from Newfoundland, Shaman/Talisman/Vindicator are from Alberta, the first Puck and First Box are from Saskatchewan, Northstar and Aurora are from Quebec, I'm assuming Yukon Jack is from well the Yukon, Sasquatch and Groundhog are from BC, that would leave Manitoba, PEI, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Nunavut unguarded. And I know there are several american members ( us agent, spider woman, Michael Pointer)

Le Messor
03-19-2016, 06:57 PM
I just curious, random query, do you know if every province and territory is represented in alpha flight? I know there's a ton from ontario, Snowbirds from NT, Marrinas from Newfoundland, Shaman/Talisman/Vindicator are from Alberta, the first Puck and First Box are from Saskatchewan, Northstar and Aurora are from Quebec, I'm assuming Yukon Jack is from well the Yukon, Sasquatch and Groundhog are from BC, that would leave Manitoba, PEI, Nova Scotia, and Nunavut unguarded. And I know there are several american members ( us agent, spider woman, Michael Pointer)

I'm not sure how much we actually count the American members of Omega Flight, though... (Oh, and Windshear is English, I believe? )

Anyway - see my 'Location' entry. Sorry, I don't even know what all the provinces are, let alone can answer the question. Alpha Flight pre-dates Nunavut, though.
Also, don't worry too much about places being unguarded. Remember, in the Marvel Universe, the only place that is guarded is New York City. My entire country is out of the running.

~ Le Messor
"False freedom leaves a man free to do what he likes; true freedom, to do what he ought."
~ Anonymous

Yankee
03-19-2016, 07:01 PM
Windshear was raised in England but was born in Toronto. I only know of two Australians in the Marvel universe: hero Gateway and villan Boomerang (I think Pyro is also an Aussie)

Le Messor
03-19-2016, 07:06 PM
There are a few more than that, but not many.
Pyro is sometimes Aussie, sometimes English. Because research fail.

rplass
03-20-2016, 08:01 AM
Aurora 10 points
Beta Ray Bill 10 points
Centennial 10 points
Diamond Lil 10 points
Earth Mover 10 points
Feedback 10 points
Flex 10 points
Ghost Girl 10 points
Goblyn 10 points
Groundhog 10 points
Guardian 10 points
Manbot 10 points
Marrina 10 points
Michael Pointer 9 points (-1)
Murmur 10 points
Nemesis 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 9 points
Persuasion 10 points
Puck 11 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 11 points (+1)
Radius 10 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Smart Alec 10 points
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 10 points
Stitch 10 points
Talisman 10 points
U.S.Agent 9 points
Vindicator 10 points
Wild Child 10 points
Windshear 10 points
Yukon Jack 10 points

Yankee
03-20-2016, 10:20 AM
http://alphaflight.net/images/icons/icon1.png
Aurora 10 points
Beta Ray Bill 10 points
Centennial 10 points
Diamond Lil 10 points
Earth Mover 10 points
Feedback 10 points
Flex 10 points
Ghost Girl 10 points
Goblyn 10 points
Groundhog 10 points
Guardian 10 points
Manbot 10 points
Marrina 10 points
Michael Pointer 9 points
Murmur 10 points
Nemesis 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 8 points (-1)
Persuasion 10 points
Puck 12 points (+ 1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 11 points
Radius 10 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Smart Alec 10 points
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 10 points
Stitch 10 points
Talisman 10 points
U.S.Agent 9 points
Vindicator 10 points
Wild Child 10 points
Windshear 10 points
Yukon Jack 10 points

Mokole
03-21-2016, 12:21 AM
Feedback was from NS but was never a full AF member.

Yankee
03-21-2016, 12:25 AM
Should we remove feedback then?i mean he hasn't had any points taken or subtracted so removing him now wouldn't screw up the votes.

Le Messor
03-21-2016, 03:30 PM
Aurora 10 points
Beta Ray Bill 10 points
Centennial 10 points
Diamond Lil 10 points
Earth Mover 10 points
Feedback 10 points
Flex 10 points
Ghost Girl 10 points
Goblyn 10 points
Groundhog 10 points
Guardian 10 points
Manbot 10 points
Marrina 10 points
Michael Pointer 8 points (-1)
Murmur 10 points
Nemesis 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 9 points (+1)
Persuasion 10 points
Puck 12 points (+ 1)
Radius 10 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Smart Alec 10 points
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 10 points
Stitch 10 points
Talisman 10 points
U.S.Agent 9 points
Vindicator 10 points
Wild Child 10 points
Windshear 10 points
Yukon Jack 10 points

Yankee
03-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Aurora 10 points
Beta Ray Bill 10 points
Centennial 10 points
Diamond Lil 10 points
Earth Mover 10 points
Feedback 10 points
Flex 10 points
Ghost Girl 10 points
Goblyn 10 points
Groundhog 10 points
Guardian 10 points
Major Mapleleaf 11 points ( +1)
Manbot 10 points
Marrina 10 points
Michael Pointer 7 points (-1)
Murmur 10 points
Nemesis 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 9 points
Persuasion 10 points
Puck 12 points
Radius 10 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Smart Alec 10 points
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 10 points
Stitch 10 points
Talisman 10 points
U.S.Agent 9 points
Vindicator 10 points
Wild Child 10 points
Windshear 10 points
Yukon Jack 10 points

Le Messor
03-22-2016, 04:27 PM
Aurora 10 points
Beta Ray Bill 10 points
Centennial 10 points
Diamond Lil 10 points
Earth Mover 10 points
Feedback 10 points
Flex 10 points
Ghost Girl 10 points
Goblyn 10 points
Groundhog 10 points
Guardian 11 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 11 points
Manbot 10 points
Marrina 10 points
Michael Pointer 6 points (-1)
Murmur 10 points
Nemesis 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 9 points
Persuasion 10 points
Puck 12 points
Radius 10 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Smart Alec 10 points
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 10 points
Stitch 10 points
Talisman 10 points
U.S.Agent 9 points
Vindicator 10 points
Wild Child 10 points
Windshear 10 points
Yukon Jack 10 points

Yankee
03-22-2016, 05:44 PM
Fair warning so far we have only had three people join in this game. If more people don't join soon in the next few days, we are going to speed up the voting by allowing two votes per day per person, but for now we are remaining one vote per day per person.

Aurora 10 points
Beta Ray Bill 10 points
Centennial 10 points
Diamond Lil 11 points (+ 1)
Earth Mover 10 points
Feedback 10 points
Flex 10 points
Ghost Girl 10 points
Goblyn 10 points
Groundhog 10 points
Guardian 11 points
Major Mapleleaf 11 points
Manbot 10 points
Marrina 10 points
Michael Pointer 5 points (-1)
Murmur 10 points
Nemesis 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 9 points
Persuasion 10 points
Puck 12 points
Radius 10 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Smart Alec 10 points
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 10 points
Stitch 10 points
Talisman 10 points
U.S.Agent 9 points
Vindicator 10 points
Wild Child 10 points
Windshear 10 points
Yukon Jack 10 points

Phil
03-22-2016, 06:46 PM
Can the game not be a long-term thing?
Failing that can we halve it & take 5 points off everyone?
The recent posts is getting flooded pretty quickly as it is; I think 2 votes per day would be overkill.

Yankee
03-22-2016, 06:51 PM
So far weve only had two people other than me vote, and only one of those has voted more than once. If more people (like at least three) joined than yes 2 votes per day would be overkill. I am not opposed to taking 5 points off everyone.

Mekko Hotvle
03-22-2016, 06:52 PM
to be honest, I got a headache reading the rules. lol

Yankee
03-22-2016, 06:54 PM
Phil if we did it your way this how things would look

Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 6 points (+ 1)
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 6 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 6 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 0 points eliminated !
Murmur 5 points
Nemesis 5 points
Northstar 5 points
Pathway 4 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
Spider Woman (Julia Carpenter) 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 4 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Is that less overkill?

Yankee
03-22-2016, 06:55 PM
to be honest, I got a headache reading the rules. lol

Fair enough

Yankee
03-22-2016, 06:58 PM
What we could do if you wanted to make it go even faster is only be allowed to take away points, and not give them. That would guarantee each vote brings the game a step closer to being over

Phil
03-22-2016, 07:05 PM
Whatever works best for everyone playing; my ideas were just possible suggestions.
This forum tends to have peaks and troughs and periods of silence, as it's a pretty niche site with a small audience.
Is there a rush to crown a winner?

Yankee
03-22-2016, 07:12 PM
No there's no rush to crown a winner. But a games not fun with only two people playing. I'm thinking Il do what you suggested, just halve everybody's points, Leave the give and take system in place, and then just teach myself the value of patience lol

Yankee
03-23-2016, 10:28 AM
Game Restart: New Rules

1. Each character starts off with five points( the forum I got this game originally from started with ten points each, but their game even with around ten people playing on a daily basis, took two months to finish and the thread was at least 45 pages long)
2. When you vote you add a point to the character of your choice, while also taking away a point from another character.
3. Each player can only vote once per day
4. Once a characters point level reaches zero, they are eliminated
5. Last character remaining wins.
6. I limited this to characters who actually made the main Flight/Alpha Flight/Omega Flight roster simply to keep the list down. Il leave this list below up for twenty four hours. If during that time frame some one feels that I've left a character out or that I'm including characters that you feel weren't actual Flight members, either post in this thread or feel free to private message me. When the 24 hours is up, I will add/eliminate characters based on the input, post the updated list, and the game will begin.

Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 5 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 5 points
Murmur 5 points
Nemesis (Amelia Weatherly) 5 points
Northstar 5 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 5 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 5 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 5 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 poin

Yankee
03-24-2016, 10:38 AM
All right no one private messaged me any changes so the initial list stays as is. I'll cast the first vote:

Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 4 points (-1)
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 5 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 5 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 5 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 6 points (+ 1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 5 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 5 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 poin

rplass
03-24-2016, 08:13 PM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 4 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 5 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 4 points (-1)
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 5 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 6 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points (+1)
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 5 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Yankee
03-25-2016, 09:48 AM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 3 points (-1)
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 5 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 4 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 5 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points (+1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 5 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Le Messor
03-26-2016, 02:15 AM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 3 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 6 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 5 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 3 points (-1)
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 5 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points (+1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 5 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Yankee
03-26-2016, 10:08 AM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 2 points (-1)
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 6 points
Major Mapleleaf 6 points (+1)
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 3 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 5 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 5 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Madison
03-26-2016, 10:37 AM
I'll play, but to be honest there are so many hated characters on this list that it's hard to pick.

Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 2 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 6 points
Major Mapleleaf 6 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 2 points (-1)
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points (+1)
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 5 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Yankee
03-26-2016, 01:12 PM
I'll play, but to be honest there are so many hated characters on this list that it's hard to pick.

Just curious how many characters on this list do you actively hate? There's many im indifferent towards, but I like way more on the list than I despise. And I know this will be controversial but I actually like the character of Michael Pointer. I don't like that Alpha flight died at his hands, I especially hate how rushed and disrespectful it was in how Bendis killed them, but I don't pin any of that on Michael Pointer. Despite the fact it was alpha flight ( or maybe because it was)m that moment where iron man and company remove the collective from Pointer, and Pointer all of a sudden is hit with the images of Alpha Flights death, the immense guilt he feels, over something he was just as much a victim in, that brought out the water works. Now bare in mind I hate the fact he was ever in Omega flight, particularly as the new guardian, but I hate that because of all the stupidly in that decision, not from any hatred of Michael (although I can completely understand and sympathize with Talisman's reaction when she sees him in the guardian suit.)

Le Messor
03-26-2016, 04:46 PM
For me, him being in the Flight is enough. They weren't even given a choice.
Also, I'm personally going after Omega first, since to me they're not Alphans - especially US Agent, who has a foreign (to Canada) country in HIS NAME! But that's just me.

Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 2 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 6 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 1 point (-1)
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 5 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Yankee
03-26-2016, 05:07 PM
Oh I completely agree. I not entirely opposed to having an American in Alpha Flight ( I mean I was born and raised in the U.S. So maybe I'm biased lol) but there are so many things wrong with Omega flight namely having the American government via shield deciding whose In Canada's team instead of the government of ya know Canada! they pick all-Americans including one who just happened to have inadverntly caused the death of the previous Flight, and Another in US agent who is somehow allowed to call himself a hero. When I put this list together I was tempted to to replace the Omegas in Beta Ray, Us Agent, and Pointer with Manikin, Witchfire, and Wyre, but for whatever reason I didn't do it.

Yankee
03-27-2016, 07:54 AM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 2 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 6 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 6 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Michael Pointer 0 points (-1) ELIMINATED
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 5 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Yankee
03-27-2016, 08:15 AM
37. Michael Pointer
http://alphaflight.net/webkit-fake-url://079371d3-52f5-4f8c-b37b-5d344e5c3af5/imagejpeg

Le Messor
03-27-2016, 04:24 PM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 2 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 6 points
Major Mapleleaf 6 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points (+1)
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 4 points (-1)
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Yankee
03-28-2016, 07:58 AM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 1 point (-1)
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points (+1)
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 5 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 4 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Le Messor
03-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 1 point
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 5 points
Marrina 6 points (+1)
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 3 points (-1)
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

rplass
03-28-2016, 08:56 PM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 1 point
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 5 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 2 points (-1)
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points (+1)

Yankee
03-29-2016, 09:47 AM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Ghost Girl 0 points ELIMINATED (-1)
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 7 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 5 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points
Shaman 5 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 2 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
03-29-2016, 09:51 AM
Manikin 5 points

Rplass, did you think I wouldn't notice the sudden addition of Manikin to the list without me noticing? Lol now I have no problem with him being on the list, but we shouldn't add any more to the list after this. How do the rest of the players feel? Should we allow Manikin late entry to the field?

Le Messor
03-29-2016, 03:29 PM
I'm fine with Mannikin being added. He's from Alpha Flight.

Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 5 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 7 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points
Shaman 6 points (+1)
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 1 point (-1)
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
03-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Well after US Agent gets voted out, there will be two Omega Flight left, beta Ray bill and spider woman. Should I replace those with Witchfire and Wyre?

Yankee
03-30-2016, 07:16 AM
Aurora 5 points
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 5 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 8 points (+ 1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
U.S.Agent 0 points ELIMINATED (-1)
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Le Messor
03-30-2016, 03:24 PM
Aurora 6 points (+ 1)
Beta Ray Bill 5 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points (-1)
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 8 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
03-30-2016, 03:30 PM
36. US Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Le Messor
03-30-2016, 04:02 PM
What's odd is, according to the email that told me you posted this, we lost Ghost Girk, but nothing here says the post has been edited...
Or did you delete and re-post? I'd expect to see that, too.

Yankee
03-30-2016, 04:09 PM
What's odd is, according to the email that told me you posted this, we lost Ghost Girk, but nothing here says the post has been edited...
Or did you delete and re-post? I'd expect to see that, too.
I think because I edited it so soon after I sent the first one, maybe it didn't register. And would you mind if I swapped out Beta Ray Bill for Witchfire? I don't want to add another character because it will just make the game longer, but I feel witchfire who actually served on the team deserves a spot more than a guy who technically never even made omega

Le Messor
03-30-2016, 04:27 PM
If you like... I prefer characters who were actually created for Alpha to ones brought in from the outside.

Yankee
03-30-2016, 04:58 PM
This is the absolute final list people can vote on. No more additions.
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 5 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 8 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 6 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 pointas
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Sypes
03-30-2016, 08:11 PM
I so wanted to do several -1s and +1s haha

Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 4 points (-1)
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 8 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 7 points (+1)
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 pointas
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Le Messor
03-31-2016, 04:33 AM
This is the absolute final list people can vote on. No more additions.
Aurora 6 points (+ 1)

Shouldn't she be 7 now?

Yankee
03-31-2016, 07:03 AM
Shouldn't she be 7 now?

No that was my mistake. When I reposted the list with the Witchfire and Wyre additions, I forgot to take out the plus 1 minus one signs from the last vote.

Yankee
03-31-2016, 07:06 AM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 3 points (-1)
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 9 points (+1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 5 points
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 2 points (-1)
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 9 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 6 points (+1)
Vindicator 5 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Le Messor
04-01-2016, 04:39 PM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 1 points (-1)
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 9 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 6 points
Vindicator 6 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Hope I did this right.

Aurora 6 points (+1)
Centennial 5 points (-1)
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points (-1)
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 1 points (-1)
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 9 points (+1)
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 6 points
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Hope I did this right.

Aurora 6 points (+1)
Centennial 5 points (-1)
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points (-1)
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 1 points (-1)
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 9 points (+1)
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 6 points
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

You can only take one point away from just one character and only one point away from just one character. You took 1 point away from three characters and gave one point to three. What I mean is you took a point from murmur, ground hog, and centennial. You can only take a vote from one of those. Same with giving a point to Both pucks and aurora. Just give that point to one of them. Also when you add and subtract points, actually change the total number next to their name. For example, if the one you're subtracting from is Murmur, change the number next to her name from 1 point to zero.Hope this made sense

Yankee
04-02-2016, 06:08 AM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Murmur 0 points ELIMINATED (-1)
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points (+1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 5 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 5 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 6 points
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-02-2016, 06:10 AM
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Le Messor
04-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 4 points (-1)
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points (+1)
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 6 points
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 3 points (-1)
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 7 points (+1)
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Le Messor
04-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 5 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 2 points (-1)
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 6 points (+1)
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 7 points
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 5 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

rplass
04-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 6 points (+1)
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 2 points
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 6 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 7 points
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 5 points
Wyre 4 points (-1)
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 5 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 1 points (-1)
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 7 points
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points (+1)
Wyre 4 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-04-2016, 12:44 PM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 4 points (-1)
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 5 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 1 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 8 points (+1)
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Wyre 4 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Le Messor
04-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Aurora 6 points
Centennial 4 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points (+1)
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Radius 0 points (-1) ELIMINATED
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Wyre 4 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-04-2016, 05:52 PM
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Mekko Hotvle
04-04-2016, 06:15 PM
Aurora 7 points (+1)
Centennial 4 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator 6 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Wyre 3 points (-1)
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 4 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 3 points (-1)
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 5 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator 7 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Wyre 3 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Le Messor
04-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 4 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 3 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points (+1)
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator 7 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Wyre 2 points (-1)
Yukon Jack 6 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points (-1)
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 3 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points (+1)
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 6 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 5 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator 7 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Wyre 2 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Tawmis
04-06-2016, 04:45 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manbot 3 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 7 points (+1)
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points (-1)
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator 7 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Wyre 2 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Tawmis
04-06-2016, 04:46 AM
Though, might I add, it might be nice to make it clear who "Vindicator" and "Guardian" are - as both Mac and Heather have used those names (since you have, for example Box 1 and Box 2 up there).

Yankee
04-06-2016, 07:25 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 7 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points (+1)
Manbot 3 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 6 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 7 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 7 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Wyre 1 point (-1)
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Though, might I add, it might be nice to make it clear who "Vindicator" and "Guardian" are - as both Mac and Heather have used those names (since you have, for example Box 1 and Box 2 up there). good point, I figured since while both had used each name, Heather has primarily been vindicator and Macs primarily been guardian, but still I get the confusion. Hence why in my last vote I added Mac and heathers names like I did Jefferies and Bochs.

rplass
04-06-2016, 07:36 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manbot 3 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points (+1)
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 7 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Wyre 0 points (-1)
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-06-2016, 07:45 AM
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Le Messor
04-06-2016, 07:46 AM
Wyre - ELIMINATED!

Edit: This worked better when I thought it got posted BEFORE Yankee's post above.

Phil
04-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Genuinely astonished that people prefer Manbot to Wyre.

Le Messor
04-06-2016, 04:24 PM
I don't!

Le Messor
04-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manbot 2 points (-1)
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 7 points (+1)
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 7 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Tawmis
04-07-2016, 12:46 AM
Genuinely astonished that people prefer Manbot to Wyre.

Poop. I hadn't noticed. I would have given my point to him. How is Manbot in this still?

Tawmis
04-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manbot 1 points (-1)
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 8 points (+1)
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 6 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manbot 0 points eliminated (-1)
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 8 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 8 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Yankee
04-07-2016, 08:40 AM
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Mekko Hotvle
04-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 2 points (-1)
Diamond Lil 7 points (+1)
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 8 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 6 points

Bill P
04-07-2016, 12:06 PM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 2 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 5 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 8 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 8 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points (-1)

Guess about time I did a turn.

Le Messor
04-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 2 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 4 points (-1)
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 8 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points (+1)
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 8 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Bill P
04-08-2016, 03:58 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 2 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 4 points
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points (-1)
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 9 points (+1)
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

I keep on getting need to add I character, message too short. i don't get it. Or is it that I should have been in bed two hours ago

Tawmis
04-08-2016, 04:33 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 2 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 3 points (-1)
Flex 5 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 10 points (+1)
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 2 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 3 points
Flex 4 points (-1)
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 10 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Le Messor
04-08-2016, 04:50 PM
I keep on getting need to add I character, message too short. i don't get it. Or is it that I should have been in bed two hours ago

Delete the 'quotes' html script from around the list; you'll be right.

Le Messor
04-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points (+1)
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 3 points
Flex 3 points (-1)
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 5 points
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Yankee
04-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Finally got back on after being without the internet for most of the past two days
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 3 points
Flex 3 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 7 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 4 points (-1)
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 9 points ( +1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Bill P
04-09-2016, 03:56 AM
Finally got back on after being without the internet for most of the past two days
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 3 points
Flex 3 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points (-1)
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points (+1)
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 4 points
Snowbird 10 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Tawmis
04-09-2016, 04:59 AM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 2 points (-1)
Flex 3 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points (+1)
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 4 points
Snowbird 11 points (+1)
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Yankee
04-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Aurora 7 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 2 points (-1)
Flex 3 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 4 points
Snowbird 11 points (+1)
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

This isn't me voting ( I still have six hours or so before I can vote again). I'm just erasing the -1 +1 that Tawmiss left in when he quoted Bills vote prior.

Le Messor
04-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Aurora 8 points (+1)
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 2 points
Flex 2 points (-1)
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 10 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 4 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Yankee
04-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 2 points
Flex 1 points (-1)
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 11 points (+1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 6 points
Smart Alec 4 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 2 points
Flex 0 points (-1)
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 11 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 7 points (+1)
Smart Alec 4 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 5 point

Bill P
04-10-2016, 05:01 AM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 2 points
Flex 0 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 9 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 11 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 7 points
Smart Alec 4 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 4 point (-1)

Bill P
04-10-2016, 05:14 AM
Thanks!!

Le Messor
04-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Welcomes! :D

Yankee
04-10-2016, 07:33 AM
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Le Messor
04-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 1 points (-1)
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 9 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 8 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 11 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 7 points
Smart Alec 4 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 4 points

Yankee
04-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 1 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 8 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points (+1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 7 points
Smart Alec 3 points (-1)
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 4 points

Yankee
04-10-2016, 05:50 PM
This post is not affecting game I'm just providing a ranking for those characters remaining

1. Puck- 12 points
2. Snowbird - 11 points
3. Guardian-Vindicator tied at 9
4. Talisman-Madison Jefferies-Sasquatch-Aurora tied with 8
5. Shaman, Roger Bochs, Diamond Lil, Marrina, Puck 2, and Major Mapleleaf tied at 7
6. Windshear, Persuasion, Pathway, Northstar and Goblyn tied with 6
7. Witchfire, Wild Child, St. Elmo, Nemesis, Manikin, and Ground Hog at 5.
8. Yukon Jack and Stitch at 4 points
9. Smart Alec and Centennial at 3 points
10. Earth Mover at 1 point.

The thing I find rather interesting is that on the forum I took this idea for the game from, the likes of first flight were the first to go, followed by volume 3, and volume 2 actually managed to get three in the top 15. Whereas here, characters limited to volume 2 were the first to go. Also in the original game the two runaway vote getters were easily aurora, North Star, and Persuasion. Here it's Puck 1, snowbird, and a vindicator guardian split.

Bill P
04-10-2016, 08:25 PM
This post is not affecting game I'm just providing a ranking for those characters remaining

1. Puck- 12 points
2. Snowbird - 11 points
3. Guardian-Vindicator tied at 9
4. Talisman-Madison Jefferies-Sasquatch-Aurora tied with 8
5. Shaman, Roger Bochs, Diamond Lil, Marrina, Puck 2, and Major Mapleleaf tied at 7
6. Windshear, Persuasion, Pathway, Northstar and Goblyn tied with 6
7. Witchfire, Wild Child, St. Elmo, Nemesis, Manikin, and Ground Hog at 5.
8. Yukon Jack and Stitch at 4 points
9. Smart Alec and Centennial at 3 points
10. Earth Mover at 1 point.

The thing I find rather interesting is that on the forum I took this idea for the game from, the likes of first flight were the first to go, followed by volume 3, and volume 2 actually managed to get three in the top 15. Whereas here, characters limited to volume 2 were the first to go. Also in the original game the two runaway vote getters were easily aurora, North Star, and Persuasion. Here it's Puck 1, snowbird, and a vindicator guardian split.

The original line-up rules. When I hear Alpha Flight I think the original 6 and Puck. Honourable mentions to Talisman and Marrina.

Le Messor
04-11-2016, 04:51 PM

Thanks! That's very helpful.

You're playing against me now! :D
I've been deliberately downvoting v2 characters - it's actually the main reason I gave Centennial a point earlier - I didn't want him dropping out before a v2 character. That and one of our members uses him as an avatar.

Le Messor
04-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 0 points (-1) ELIMINATED
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 8 points (+1)
Smart Alec 3 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 4 points

Phil
04-11-2016, 04:58 PM
I am astonished (again) that Groundhog is still in this!

Le Messor
04-11-2016, 05:03 PM
I think he's just too vanilla for anybody to go after him. :)

Yankee
04-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points ( +1)
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 8 points
Smart Alec 2 points (-1)
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 4 points

Phil
04-11-2016, 05:10 PM
I think he's just too vanilla for anybody to go after him. :)

True; there wasn't enough of him to loathe so he just fades in to obscurity.

Yankee
04-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Thanks! That's very helpful.

You're playing against me now! :D
I've been deliberately downvoting v2 characters - it's actually the main reason I gave Centennial a point earlier - I didn't want him dropping out before a v2 character. That and one of our members uses him as an avatar. just curious how am I playing against you? Am I voting for characters you want to get rid of or am I voting against characters you want to stick around?

Yankee
04-11-2016, 05:16 PM
I'm voting against Smart Alec because he was the least redeemed of the original Omega Flight. Flashback never was part of Beta or Alpha, Lil Bochs andWild Child all reformed, whereas Smart Alec was part of the original flight and yet was arguably the easiest to sway to turn traitor. Like I've said before I primairly love the original core group (guardian up to Vindicator ie anyone part of the team up to point where heather put on vindicator suit) and volume 3 ( minus the slapstick writing of them). I also have soft spot for a few randoms like St. Elmo, Goblyn, and Windshear. Only one I openly hate we're the volume 2s

Yankee
04-11-2016, 05:21 PM
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Bill P
04-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 9 points (+1)
Shaman 8 points
Smart Alec 2 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 8 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 3 points (-1)

Bill P
04-11-2016, 08:56 PM
I'm voting against Smart Alec because he was the least redeemed of the original Omega Flight. Flashback never was part of Beta or Alpha, Lil Bochs andWild Child all reformed, whereas Smart Alec was part of the original flight and yet was arguably the easiest to sway to turn traitor. Like I've said before I primairly love the original core group (guardian up to Vindicator ie anyone part of the team up to point where heather put on vindicator suit) and volume 3 ( minus the slapstick writing of them). I also have soft spot for a few randoms like St. Elmo, Goblyn, and Windshear. Only one I openly hate we're the volume 2s

For me it is the volume 3 charactars the I openly hate. Hate is too soft of a word. Utterly despise. Volume 2 i din't mind so much. Volume 2 new members were a bit one dimensional. Young mac and a real Sasquatch were terrible. I'm probably one of the few people that did not mind Manbot.

Bill P
04-11-2016, 08:58 PM
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

I was kinda hoping to get rid of Earth-Mover. Oh well Yukon Jack here I come

Yankee
04-11-2016, 10:01 PM
In that case, would you mind targeting Centennial and Nemesis after Yukon Jack goes? I just want to give my two v3 mainstays (Maple Leaf and female puck) a bit more game time before you inevitably take them out :p

rplass
04-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 1 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points (-1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 7 points
Smart Alec 3 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 9 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 4 points

Yankee
04-11-2016, 11:45 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points (-1)
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 9 points
Shaman 8 points
Smart Alec 2 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 9 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 3 points

You forgot to keep my votes rplass smart Alec was at 2 and Mapleleaf was at 8. You also forgot to count bill ps vote which put Sasquatch at 9 and Yukon Jack at 3. and le messors vote which put shaman at 8 and eliminated earth mover. T quote above is what the next voter is following after. I kept rplasses votes in while also reinserting mine, le messor, and bill p s voteswhich for some reason he forgot to keep.

Tawmis
04-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Earth Mover 0 points (-1)
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 8 points
Shaman 7 points
Smart Alec 2 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points (+1)
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 4 points

Yankee
04-11-2016, 11:55 PM
tawmis vote again, earthmover was already out I didn't realize rplass missed three votes. I removed your votes just so you can vote from the actual last list which is below this sentence

Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 9 points
Shaman 8 points
Smart Alec 2 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 4 points
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 3 points

Tawmis
04-12-2016, 03:54 AM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 9 points
Shaman 8 points
Smart Alec 2 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 3 points (-1)
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points (+1)
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 3 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-12-2016, 10:31 AM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points (+1)
Shaman 8 points
Smart Alec 2 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 3 points
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 2 points (-1)

Tawmis
04-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 9 points (+1)
Smart Alec 2 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Stitch 2 points (-1)
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 2 points

Yankee
04-12-2016, 12:32 PM
Thought Id give the first ever Flight Casulaty a memorial point
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 9 points
Smart Alec 1 points (-1)
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points (+1)
Stitch 2 points
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 2 points

Tawmis
04-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 10 points (+1)
Smart Alec 1 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 1 points (-1)
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 2 points

Yankee
04-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 7 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 10 points (+1)
Smart Alec 1 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 1 points (-1)
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 2 points
uhhh Tawmis your only supposed to vote once a day

Le Messor
04-12-2016, 04:26 PM
just curious how am I playing against you? Am I voting for characters you want to get rid of or am I voting against characters you want to stick around?

You actually aren't... I was kinda using that like an expression. :)

Like I've said before I primairly love the original core group (guardian up to Vindicator ie anyone part of the team up to point where heather put on vindicator suit) and volume 3 ( minus the slapstick writing of them). I also have soft spot for a few randoms like St. Elmo, Goblyn, and Windshear. Only one I openly hate we're the volume 2s

In fact, we're pretty much the same.

I'm voting against Smart Alec because he was the least redeemed of the original Omega Flight.

I don't really even think of him as a member.

~ Le Messor
"Genius, that power which dazzles mortal eyes, is oft but perseverance in disguise."
~ Henry W. Austin

Le Messor
04-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points (+1)
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 9 points
Smart Alec 1 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 2 points
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 1 points (-1)

Tawmis
04-12-2016, 11:21 PM
uhhh Tawmis your only supposed to vote once a day

Ah! My apologies - I thought, early in the thread, because of lack of replies, the once a day thing went out the window - and it was basically just someone else needed to reply after you, to speak up again.

My apologies for misunderstanding!

Bill P
04-13-2016, 12:03 AM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 10 points (+)
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 9 points
Smart Alec 1 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 2 points
Talisman 9 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points
Yukon Jack 0 points (-1) done like dinner

Yankee
04-13-2016, 09:39 AM
29. Yukon Jack
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Yankee
04-13-2016, 12:04 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 10 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 6 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 9 points
Smart Alec 0 points (-1) eliminated
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 2 points
Talisman 9 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 10 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Yankee
04-13-2016, 12:05 PM
28. Smart Alec
29. Yukon Jack
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Yankee
04-13-2016, 03:11 PM
Ah! My apologies - I thought, early in the thread, because of lack of replies, the once a day thing went out the window - and it was basically just someone else needed to reply after you, to speak up again.

My apologies for misunderstanding!
It's okay, it happens my friend. You're more than welcome to vote now, as it has been over a day since you last voted

Mekko Hotvle
04-13-2016, 03:24 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 8 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points (+1)
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 9 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 1 points (-1)
Talisman 9 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Le Messor
04-13-2016, 04:47 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 9 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 1 point
Talisman 10 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Edit: see Yankee's comment below.

Yankee
04-13-2016, 04:54 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 10 points
Shaman 9 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 1points
Talisman 10 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points
You skipped over Mekkos and my votes. Mekko knocked stitch down to one and put north star at 7. I put Heather at ten and eliminated smart Alec. So I'm just readding those to the above quote.

Le Messor
04-13-2016, 05:06 PM
You skipped over Mekkos and my votes. Mekko knocked stitch down to one and put north star at 7. I put Heather at ten and eliminated smart Alec. So I'm just readding those to the above quote.

Sorry, they were on the next page and I forgot to check for a next page. I do that sometimes.

My bad - I'll edit my vote to be correct, too.

Yankee
04-13-2016, 05:12 PM
Sorry, they were on the next page and I forgot to check for a next page. I do that sometimes.

My bad - I'll edit my vote to be correct, too.
Thanks man and it happens. Just wanted to correct it early before it snowballed With multiple lists going at once. And just curious, with the remaining vol 3s left, what made you target Mapleleaf? Not mad just wondering your line of thought. Cuz for me Mapleleaf and Zuzha were my fav volume 3s. I got no problem with Centennial or Nemisis mind you (actually in a weird way I found those two couples bookended each other- the formers romance just beginning and the latters reaching it's bittersweet conclusion)

Bill P
04-14-2016, 01:59 AM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Sasquatch 11 points (+1)
Shaman 9 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 1 point
Talisman 10 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

rplass
04-14-2016, 07:32 AM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points (-1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 9 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 1 point
Talisman 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Yankee
04-14-2016, 10:58 AM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Nemesis (Amelia Weatherly) 4 points (-1)
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points (+1)
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 9 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 1 point
Talisman 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Tawmis
04-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Aurora 8 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Nemesis (Amelia Weatherly) 4 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points (+1)
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Stitch 0 point (-1)
Talisman 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Yankee
04-14-2016, 04:07 PM
27. Stitch
28. Smart Alec
29. Yukon Jack
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Le Messor
04-14-2016, 04:24 PM
what made you target Mapleleaf?

I just thought he had too many points for a v3 character at this stage.

(BTW, my posting is going to be spotty for the next few days. Just so you know.)

Le Messor
04-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Aurora 9 points (+1)
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Nemesis (Amelia Weatherly) 3 points (-1)
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Bill P
04-15-2016, 03:28 AM
Aurora 9 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 11 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Nemesis (Amelia Weatherly) 3 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points (-1)
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Yankee
04-15-2016, 10:10 AM
Aurora 9 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 7 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 11 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Nemesis (Amelia Weatherly) 2 points (-1)
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-15-2016, 06:50 PM
Aurora 9 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points (+1)
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Nemesis (Amelia Weatherly) 2 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 6 points (-1)
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Yankee
04-15-2016, 09:30 PM
of the 26 Alphans remaining :
11 are female, 15 are male, at least 13 have died at least once in the comics, 6 are Mystics or have their powers given by mysticism, 5 have no superpowers (Powersuits are not a super power), 2 wear power suits yet also have superpowers, 7 are minority race characters ( human and non white), 6 turned on their teammates at some point ( I am not counting the unity process), no one was in every single volume of the flight ( the closest is sasquatch who was in first flight (as Walter Langkowski, volume 1 , 3, 4, and Omega Flight,) but not volume 2. Only 8 were never in a romantic relationship on panel, 7 had relatives that were villains in issues of AF, and 6 have fought under more than one code name

Bill P
04-16-2016, 04:12 AM
Aurora 9 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points (+1)
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 7 points (-1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 6 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Yankee
04-16-2016, 07:59 AM
Aurora 9 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 5 points (-1)
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 10 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 11 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 6 points

Yankee
04-16-2016, 12:42 PM
Won't lie I am amazed that Groundhog actually managed to get a vote

Bill P
04-16-2016, 12:45 PM
Won't lie I am amazed that Groundhog actually managed to get a vote

Kinda like the guy. Probably because he was from Vancouver.

Yankee
04-17-2016, 07:25 AM
Aurora 9 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 5 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 4 points (-1)
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 10 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 7 points (+1)

Bill P
04-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Aurora 9 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 12 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points (-1)
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 4 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 10 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 7 points

Yankee
04-17-2016, 08:09 PM
Looks me and Bill P are each targeting half of IMHO the worst romantic couple in AFs history, if soley because Persuasion was part of said couple lol to be honest the only big problem I had with her was her constant complaining. Ironic coming from me I know :p

Bill P
04-17-2016, 10:26 PM
Looks me and Bill P are each targeting half of IMHO the worst romantic couple in AFs history, if soley because Persuasion was part of said couple lol to be honest the only big problem I had with her was her constant complaining. Ironic coming from me I know :p
Yeah. Wasn't Purple Girl 13 and Manikin a doctor?!

Yankee
04-17-2016, 10:29 PM
Yeah I think in the issue she first appears they mention how she had just hit puberty right before she first turned purple

Yankee
04-18-2016, 07:04 AM
Aurora 9 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 4 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 12 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 3 points (-1)
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 7 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-18-2016, 01:54 PM
Aurora 10 points (+1)
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points (-1)
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 12 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 3 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 7 points

Bill P
04-18-2016, 11:56 PM
Aurora 10 points (+1)
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points (-1)
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 13 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 3 points
Puck 12 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 8 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 10 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points (-1)
Windshear 7 points

Le Messor
04-19-2016, 07:33 AM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 13 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 3 points
Puck 12 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 11 points (+1)
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 7 points

Yankee
04-19-2016, 10:11 AM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Nemesis (Amelia Weatherly) 1 point (-1)
Northstar 7 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 3 points
Puck 13 points (+1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 7 points

Bill P
04-20-2016, 12:13 AM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Nemesis (Amelia Weatherly) 0 point (-1) goners
Northstar 8 points (+1)
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 3 points
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 7 points

Yankee
04-20-2016, 12:30 AM
26. Nemesis
27. Stitch
28. Smart Alec
29. Yukon Jack
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Yankee
04-20-2016, 08:52 AM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 3 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 8 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 2 points (-1)
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 7 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 8 points (+1)

Mekko Hotvle
04-20-2016, 12:10 PM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 2 points (-1)
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 8 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 2 points
Puck 13 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 8 points

Le Messor
04-20-2016, 04:28 PM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 2 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 8 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 2 points
Puck 13 points
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 7 points (+1)
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 8 points

Bill P
04-21-2016, 02:23 AM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 2 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 9 points (+1)
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 2 points
Puck 13 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 8 points

Yankee
04-21-2016, 10:05 AM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 2 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 8 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 8 points
Northstar 9 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 1 point (-1)
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 6 points
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 8 points

Le Messor
04-21-2016, 04:23 PM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 2 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 9 points (+1)
Northstar 9 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 1 point
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 5 points (-1)
Sasquatch 11 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 8 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-21-2016, 04:34 PM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 1 points (-1)
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 7 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 9 points
Northstar 9 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 1 point
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 5 points
Sasquatch 12 points (+1)
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 8 points

Bill P
04-22-2016, 01:49 AM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 1 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 6 points (-1)
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 9 points
Northstar 10 points (+1)
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 1 point
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 5 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 5 points
Windshear 8 points

Tawmis
04-22-2016, 02:28 AM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 1 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 6 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 9 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Persuasion 0 point (-1)
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 5 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points (+1)
Windshear 8 points

Yankee
04-22-2016, 02:33 AM
14 down, 24 to go!
25. Persuasion
26. Nemesis
27. Stitch
28. Smart Alec
29. Yukon Jack
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Yankee
04-22-2016, 07:42 AM
Aurora 10 points
Centennial 0 points (-1)
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 6 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 9 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 5 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 12 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 8 points

Yankee
04-22-2016, 07:43 AM
24. Centennial
25. Persuasion
26. Nemesis
27. Stitch
28. Smart Alec
29. Yukon Jack
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Le Messor
04-22-2016, 10:36 PM
Aurora 10 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 6 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 10 points (+1)
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 13 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 12 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 8 points

Bill P
04-23-2016, 02:15 AM
Aurora 10 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 14 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 5 points (-1)
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 5 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 8 points

Bill P
04-23-2016, 02:17 AM
Aurora 10 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 6 points
Manikin 4 points
Marrina 10 points (+1)
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 13 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 8 points

Shouldn't Puck (Zuzha Yu) be 4 points?

Yankee
04-23-2016, 11:10 AM
Bill P you are correct about Zuzha Yu so I removed the point from her

Aurora 10 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 14 points
Major Mapleleaf 5 points
Manikin 3 points (-1)
Marrina 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 4 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 9 points (+1)

Le Messor
04-23-2016, 05:23 PM
Shouldn't Puck (Zuzha Yu) be 4 points?

Great, not only can I not read, I can't count either. #-o

Le Messor
04-23-2016, 05:26 PM
Aurora 11 points (+1)
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 4 points (-1)
Manikin 3 points
Marrina 10 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 4 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 6 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 9 points

Mekko Hotvle
04-24-2016, 01:26 AM
Aurora 11 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 4 points
Manikin 3 points
Marrina 11 points (+1)
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 4 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 11 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points (-1)
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 9 points

Bill P
04-24-2016, 04:26 AM
Aurora 11 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 3 points
Major Mapleleaf 4 points
Manikin 3 points
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 13 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 4 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 12 points (+1)
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 8 points (-1)

Yankee
04-24-2016, 05:42 AM
Aurora 11 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 2 points (-1)
Major Mapleleaf 4 points
Manikin 3 points
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points (+1)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 4 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 11 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 8 points

Tawmis
04-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Aurora 11 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 2 points
Major Mapleleaf 4 points
Manikin 2 points (-1)
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 4 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points (+1)
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 8 points

Le Messor
04-24-2016, 05:22 PM
Aurora 12 points (+1)
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 2 points
Major Mapleleaf 4 points
Manikin 2 points
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 3 points (-1)
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 8 points

Yankee
04-25-2016, 06:04 AM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 2 points
Major Mapleleaf 4 points
Manikin 1 point (-1)
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 3 points
Sasquatch 12 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 9 points (+1)

Tawmis
04-25-2016, 10:55 AM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 2 points
Major Mapleleaf 4 points
Manikin 0 point (-1)
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 3 points
Sasquatch 13 points (+1)
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 11 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 9 points

Yankee
04-25-2016, 11:08 AM
23. Manikin
24. Centennial
25. Persuasion
26. Nemesis
27. Stitch
28. Smart Alec
29. Yukon Jack
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Le Messor
04-25-2016, 04:59 PM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 points
Groundhog 2 points
Major Mapleleaf 3 points (-1)
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 3 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 12 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 9 points

Bill P
04-25-2016, 07:25 PM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 point
Groundhog 2 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 15 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 2 points (-1)
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 3 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 9 points

Yankee
04-26-2016, 07:49 AM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 point
Groundhog 1 points (-1)
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 15 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 9 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 2 points
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 3 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 9 point

Tawmis
04-26-2016, 11:14 AM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 6 point
Groundhog 0 points (-1, Lets put'em out of their misery...)
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 9 points
Major Mapleleaf 2 points
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 10 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 3 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 7 points (+1)
Windshear 9 point

Mekko Hotvle
04-26-2016, 11:32 AM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points (-1)
Major Mapleleaf 2 points
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 11 points (+1)
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 3 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 5 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 7 points
Windshear 9 point

Yankee
04-26-2016, 12:36 PM
22. Groundhog
23. Manikin
24. Centennial
25. Persuasion
26. Nemesis
27. Stitch
28. Smart Alec
29. Yukon Jack
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Yankee
04-26-2016, 12:39 PM
If Mapleleaf and puck 2 are the next out as it seems likely, the final twenty will only feature five characters that weren't created by John Byrne: Goblyn, pathway, st. Elmo, witchfire, and Windshear.

Phil
04-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 2 points
Marrina 11 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 3 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 4 points (-1)
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 6 points (+1)
Witchfire 7 points
Windshear 9 point

Yankee
04-26-2016, 02:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but was that your first vote in this thread Phil?

Phil
04-26-2016, 03:31 PM
Yeah. It's down to a manageable amount of names for me :lol:

Yankee
04-26-2016, 03:49 PM
Yeah. It's down to a manageable amount of names for me :lol:

Makes sense!

Le Messor
04-26-2016, 04:40 PM
If Mapleleaf and puck 2 are the next out as it seems likely, the final twenty will only feature five characters that weren't created by John Byrne: Goblyn, pathway, st. Elmo, witchfire, and Windshear.

Of course! The best way to do it. :D
I count only one who has been taken out already - Smart Alec. (I'm not counting that particular Nemesis as created by Byrne, though the idea of the character was.)

Le Messor
04-26-2016, 04:45 PM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 2 points
Marrina 12 points (+1)
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 2 points (-1)
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 12 points
St. Elmo 4 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 6 points
Witchfire 7 points
Windshear 9 point

Tawmis
04-26-2016, 09:13 PM

And there's two there, that I would keep trying to save. :)

Though one I like over the other.

Bill P
04-26-2016, 09:17 PM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 2 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 1 points (-1)
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points (+1)
St. Elmo 4 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 6 points
Witchfire 7 points
Windshear 9 point[/QUOTE]

Tawmis
04-27-2016, 02:20 PM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 2 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 14 points
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 1 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points (-1)
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 6 points
Witchfire 8 points (+1)
Windshear 9 point

Mekko Hotvle
04-27-2016, 03:03 PM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 2 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points (+1) (its a grieving point)
Puck (Zuzha Yu) 1 points (-1) REST IN PEACE, PUCK II!!
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 6 points
Witchfire 8 points
Windshear 9 point

Le Messor
04-27-2016, 04:24 PM
REST IN PEACE, PUCK II!!
Lol!

Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Major Mapleleaf 1 point (-1)
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 8 points (+1)
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 6 points
Witchfire 8 points
Windshear 9 point

Bill P
04-27-2016, 10:14 PM
Aurora 12 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 16 points (+1)
Major Mapleleaf 1 point
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) 8 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 6 points
Witchfire 7 points (-1)
Windshear 9 point

Le Messor
04-28-2016, 03:49 PM
Aurora 13 points (+1)
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) 16 points
Major Mapleleaf 0 points (-1) - Goneski!
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 6 points
Witchfire 7 points
Windshear 9 point[/QUOTE]

Tawmis
04-28-2016, 06:08 PM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 2 points (-1)
Talisman 12 points
Wild Child 6 points
Witchfire 8 points (+1)
Windshear 9 point

Bill P
04-29-2016, 01:37 AM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 2 points
Talisman 12 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 13 points (+1)
Wild Child 6 points
Witchfire 8 points
Windshear 8 point (-1)

Yankee
04-29-2016, 01:55 PM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 2 points
Talisman 12 points
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 14 points (+1)
Wild Child 5 points(-1)
Witchfire 8 points
Windshear 8 point

Yankee
04-29-2016, 01:57 PM
20. Major Mapleleaf Jr.
21. Puck II (Zuzha Yu)
22. Groundhog
23. Manikin
24. Centennial
25. Persuasion
26. Nemesis
27. Stitch
28. Smart Alec
29. Yukon Jack
30. Earth-Mover
31. Flex
32. Manbot
33. Wyre
34. Radius
35. Murmur
36. U.S. Agent
37. Ghost Girl
38. Michael Pointer

Le Messor
04-29-2016, 04:35 PM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 13 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 2 points
Talisman 13 points (+1)
Vindicator (Heather McNeil Hudson) 14 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 7 points (-1)
Windshear 8 point

Bill P
04-30-2016, 02:43 AM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 14 points (+1)
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 2 points
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 5 points
Witchfire 6 points (-1)
Windshear 8 point

Yankee
04-30-2016, 08:09 AM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 6 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 14 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points (+1)
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 4 points (-1)
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 8 point

Yankee
04-30-2016, 08:10 AM
Ps can someone tell me what my avatar is? Is it puck imagined as a box robot?

Phil
04-30-2016, 09:33 AM
It's a Puck-bot created by a brainwashed Madison Jeffries in Weapon X #11 (http://alphaflight.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=719&c=94)

Tawmis
04-30-2016, 04:11 PM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 12 points
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 5 points (-1)
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 14 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 4 points
Witchfire 7 points (+1)
Windshear 8 point

Le Messor
04-30-2016, 05:10 PM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 13 points (+1)
Northstar 11 points
Pathway 5 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 14 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 3 points (-1)
Witchfire 7 points
Windshear 8 point

Bill P
05-01-2016, 01:28 AM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 13 points
Northstar 12 points (+1)
Pathway 5 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 14 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 3 points
Witchfire 6 points (-1)
Windshear 8 point

Yankee
05-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 13 points
Northstar 12 points
Pathway 5 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 14 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 2 points (-1)
Witchfire 6 points
Windshear 9 points (+1)

Tawmis
05-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Aurora 13 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 13 points
Northstar 12 points
Pathway 4 points (-1)
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 14 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 2 points
Witchfire 7 points (+1)
Windshear 9 points

Le Messor
05-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Aurora 14 points (+1)
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 13 points
Northstar 12 points
Pathway 4 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 14 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 1 points (-1)
Witchfire 7 points
Windshear 9 points

Bill P
05-02-2016, 01:42 AM
Aurora 14 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Marrina 13 points
Northstar 12 points
Pathway 4 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 15 points (+1)
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 1 points
Witchfire 6 points (-1)
Windshear 9 points

Yankee
05-02-2016, 07:46 AM
Aurora 14 points
Diamond Lil 8 points
Goblyn 5 points
Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) 10 points (+1)
Marrina 13 points
Northstar 12 points
Pathway 4 points
Puck 15 points
Sasquatch 15 points
Shaman 12 points
Snowbird 13 points
St. Elmo 3 points
Talisman 13 points
Wild Child 0 points eliminated (-1)