PDA

View Full Version : Is Aurora still in the (space programme) Alpha Flight?

sengsterooney
02-25-2017, 07:24 PM
Aurora was a staple of the new Capt Marvel Alpha Flight space programme... yet with the release of the Mighty Capt Marvel, she seems to have disappeared. I know there was some friction between them (which was since revealed to be the machinations of The Master), but perhaps it was enough for her to (off-panel) leave the team?

Any official word from Marvel about this?

-K-M-
02-25-2017, 07:38 PM
Yep she's still apart of the team....just away

https://mobile.twitter.com/mstohl/status/819713295997431808

Le Messor
02-26-2017, 05:44 AM
Hi Seng, long time!

What are these tensions you speak of? I'm guessing they happened during Civil War II?

~ Le Messor
"A joke, taken seriously, is no joke."
~ PK Shaw

sengsterooney
02-26-2017, 10:27 AM
Yes, it happened in the Capt Marvel Civil War tie-ins, where it was revealed that the Canadian representative in the Predictive Action programme was actually a disguised "Master of the World" (which I actually thought was a pretty lame revelation but anywhoo...) :)

Le Messor
02-26-2017, 02:28 PM
Hunh. I skipped the Civil War II tie-ins, and didn't know The Master was in them!

~ Le Messor
"Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Phil
02-27-2017, 01:49 PM
We kinda glossed over it without spoiling it here, back when it was just my hunch:

http://alphaflight.net/showthread.php?10379-Article-Captain-Marvel-9-Preview&p=102829&viewfull=1#post102829

Le Messor
02-27-2017, 02:52 PM
I, uh, I didn't read that thread.

You-- you can't think you'll get away with that, can you? You posted all over it!

No, I didn't.

Your posts are right. There. Phil linked right to one of them! There's another one visible right on the page!

Shut up, you!

*cough*
sorry.

~ Le Messor
"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us."
~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Phil
02-27-2017, 05:06 PM
Heh, that was back when it was a guess rather than actual fact!

Phil
02-28-2017, 04:49 AM
Aurora's whereabouts is briefly covered in #2:

Tanaraq
03-20-2017, 12:21 AM
Not related to Aurora, but it is a question regarding the current status quo so I figured I'd throw it in here.

What is Walt's current status quo with regards to changing between Walt / Sasquatch form? In all his current appearances he is always in full Sasquatch mode. Has it been established that he's "stuck" in that form, or is it just a creative choice since it's a lot more visually interesting than a random blond guy?

Wesley

Le Messor
03-20-2017, 04:28 AM
is it just a creative choice since it's a lot more visually interesting than a random blond guy?

As far as anybody can tell, this is the answer. The creative team haven't said.
(Or is there a thread out there where the answer has been spelled out clearly and I've posted on it a dozen times?)

~ Le Messor
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
~ Mother Teresa

Phil
03-20-2017, 08:48 AM
He hasn't been shown as human since 2011's Alpha Flight #7 when he 'squatch'ed out...