PDA

View Full Version : Custom Select Sasquatch

Gary
08-09-2018, 11:36 PM
These are final pictures of a custom Marvel Select Sasquatch.This Walt just finished by Hunter Knight Customs. Months of sculpting and hard work they were able to bring Sasquatch to life. The decision to get this created is in anticipation of Marvel Legends releasing the full Alpha Flight team in 6 inch scale over the next few years. The BAF Sasquatch released 2018, like other larger characters (Juggernaut) scale to small beside standard 6 inch figures so we got one made the right size. ;)

Also attached is a couple pictures of my vintage 5 inch scale Alpha Flight set-up featuring the BAF Sasquatch- pics of 5 inch custom Marina and Shaman in production are also attached (these figures were never made in the 90's) I will post pics of the full team in the future.

Long live Alpha Flight.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Alpha Flight.net!

Le Messor
08-12-2018, 04:34 PM
The BAF Sasquatch released 2018, like other larger characters (Juggernaut) scale to small beside standard 6 inch figures so we got one made the right size

Yesterday at church somebody gave me Sasquatch's right leg. (It also came with a Paladin figure.)
I tried to get the rest at a Toys 'R' Us closing-down sale a couple of weeks ago (which the same somebody had told me about), but apparently the rest of Canberra tried, too, before I even heard about the sale. :(

Your figure is really good; did they scratch-build it? And to-scale, too! (I'd heard the BAF one isn't.)
How many POA?

~ Le Messor
"The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time."
~ Lincoln

Gary
08-15-2018, 08:25 PM
hey buddy,
It was built from a base of a Marvel Select Hulk

Le Messor
08-16-2018, 07:18 AM
That makes a lot of sense!