PDA

View Full Version : Welcome New Members

Ben
01-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Hey folks, I just wanted to quickly today's new members \:D/

Welcome to: michael herko, Nick Nightingale, and Legerd.

Any questions or problems guys, please ask!

BTW, I think Del may be hiding some pudding behind his back, just waiting for a chance to use it...beware! #-o

DelBubs
01-28-2004, 12:44 PM
BTW, I think Del may be hiding some pudding behind his back, just waiting for a chance to use it...beware! #-o
As if, me a decent church going person, engage in pudding battles and other shennani... shanannyg...shinig... types of messing about. Not in my nature. Welcome to the boards, peoples :-)

Legerd
02-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Thanks guys! :) I use to hang around here under the name: Treesinger, but decided to change it when I 're-upped'.
One question: is AF coming out in March or April? I've looked on Marvel's home page, but there is no mention of AF in the March previews, and someone (can't remember who fer the life'o'me) told me it wouldn't be out till April. :? Can anybody clear this up?

DelBubs
02-02-2004, 06:55 PM
According to Previews AF #2 is out on April 7th so I'd hazard that #1 is due around the second week in March or thereabouts.

Stormy1x2
02-03-2004, 06:53 AM
Heh...I'm new, sorta. I was a member of Alphafan years ago back when it was still on egroups - 6 or 7 years ago? I went by the name of Stormy then, and I still do now. It's amazing how many names I still remember! And I remember trying to meet several of you at the Toronto comic con but it didn't work out as plan. Maybe we can change that when I get back to the native land. ^^

Nice to see you all, and in case everyone's forgotten me (which is most likely), it's nice to meet you all as well!

Legerd
02-03-2004, 07:40 PM
According to Previews AF #2 is out on April 7th so I'd hazard that #1 is due around the second week in March or thereabouts.

I went back to Marvel's site, and they've posted it now. March 3 is the due date. Can't wait! \:D/

DelBubs
02-04-2004, 07:44 AM
Heh...I'm new, sorta. I was a member of Alphafan years ago back when it was still on egroups - 6 or 7 years ago? I went by the name of Stormy then, and I still do now.
Hiya Stormy, your name sounds very familiar, but my powers of recollection have been severely diminished with the onset of age (get that in before any of the others can ridicule my advancing years :cry: ) , anyways glad you made it back.

Ben
02-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Stormy! Welcome!!! Gald you could make it over here :)) Unlike Old-Man-Robinson here, I remember you well :) Glad to have you!

Ben

Ben
02-06-2004, 01:57 PM
ahhh, I was wondering if "Treesinger" would make it over to the re-vamped forum, I guess so :) Welcome back then! :) And March it is, I double checked at the comic shop yesterday.

Thanks guys! :) I use to hang around here under the name: Treesinger, but decided to change it when I 're-upped'.
One question: is AF coming out in March or April? I've looked on Marvel's home page, but there is no mention of AF in the March previews, and someone (can't remember who fer the life'o'me) told me it wouldn't be out till April. :? Can anybody clear this up?

Stormy1x2
02-06-2004, 02:21 PM
*waves to Bubs and Ben* Familiar faces! Is Skyfox still around or does he go by a different name? And there was a person from Vancouver - lovely woman who drew lovelier artwork. All i can remember is at the time she had a Shaw (or Cogeco) account for her website (because I dealt with those accounts in BC at the time. There was also another rabid Radius fan but I heard through the grapevine that my fave Alpha is no longer among the living. *siiiigh*

*sneaks off to see who else is here*

syvalois
02-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Allo Stormy,

I remember you, but do you remember me? :) I think you meant Swiftfox and yes he is still around but he do not post as much. I think the woman was Amy and it's been a while since I've heard from her. Her favorite was Wildchild. Now the radius fan, it must be Timmy, he must be the only Radius fan left:) (oups except you)

Sylvie

Stormy1x2
02-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Sylvie! ^__^ That was you! And yeah, I meant Swiftfox - I knew it was something like that. And I remember Seng too. *laughs* Like I said, this was 5 or 6 years ago. Man time flies.

Do you still have an art site I can check out??? I want to see what I've missed over the years!

syvalois
02-07-2004, 11:56 PM
Sylvie! ^__^ That was you!

Do you still have an art site I can check out??? I want to see what I've missed over the years!

That was me? don't remember the part about the cogeco thing and I'm not from Vancouver :?

well, I do have a small webpage at www.total.net/~valois

check it out and tell me if it was me you where talking about

Phil
02-10-2004, 07:52 PM
:twisted:

I'm me, and have been for as long as I can remember :?

DelBubs
02-10-2004, 09:03 PM
:twisted:

I'm me, and have been for as long as I can remember :?

Apart from those two weeks you were Christine Aguillera :oops:

Phil
02-11-2004, 08:23 AM
Ahh yes, the two weeks you were Madonna.... :oops:

Puck
03-04-2004, 12:14 AM
Hi everybody :D I'm not to be remembered everywhere or anywhere :wait: was that phrased right?
Anyways, anybody got Alpha #1 yet?

Ben
03-04-2004, 12:21 AM
Welcome Puck! Are you a fan of the new Puck or the old? I sure did get the new issue, and glad of it! My review is here of course :)

Glad to have you here.

Ben

Hi everybody :D I'm not to be remembered everywhere or anywhere :wait: was that phrased right?
Anyways, anybody got Alpha #1 yet?

Puck
03-04-2004, 12:22 AM
Both, but I based my name off the female one(even though I am Male)
So I'm hearing your the big cheese around here, are you?

Gladhost.com
03-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Hi,

I really like your forum. It is a good place to hang out.

April

HappyCanuck
03-25-2004, 01:40 AM
Well nearly everyone knows me, although not always for reputable roles :oops: Stormy knew me - breifly - about 5 or 6 years ago, I think probably through the now-defunct Second Flight swing (mostly where I hit notoriety). Although technically a new member of the Forum, dunno why I haven't posted here yet (prolly because i haven't seen the link here yet :wink: )