PDA

View Full Version : The Call is out!

Ben
02-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Hey all,

As you can see, I've been plugging away at alphaflight.net. I'm putting the call out for anything you guys may want to donate. I call it "The Home For Alpha Flight Fans" and I want it to be just that! So I'm looking for fan art, photomanipulations, articles, chrachater bios, Issue Reviews (past and present) Bring it on!

Ben

Major Mapleleaf
03-01-2004, 02:23 PM
I am a relative newcomer to the world of Alpha Flight, but I am in the process of purchasing and reading both volumes in numerical order. I would be more than happy to send you a "fresh" review of the issues as I finish them. Just let me know if that sounds good or not.

Ben
03-01-2004, 02:36 PM
That would be great! I would love to add that to the site! It's a perfect way to do it, nice and fresh.

I am a relative newcomer to the world of Alpha Flight, but I am in the process of purchasing and reading both volumes in numerical order. I would be more than happy to send you a "fresh" review of the issues as I finish them. Just let me know if that sounds good or not.

beetleblack
03-01-2004, 04:40 PM
I'm currently re-reading volume 1, just hit issue 50. I will try and have a go at writing some issue reviews too.

Ben
03-01-2004, 04:49 PM
great beetleblack, thanks to you too! I'll be looking forward to it!

Mystic
03-01-2004, 08:31 PM
I could review AF vol2 if you'd like. But I'm not sure how fair it would be (considering I actually liked the series, and the majority of AF fans seem to hate it)

-Mystic

Ben
03-02-2004, 12:18 AM
Review away :) I don't think it would be unfair at all, as I quite like the second series, I blame marvel for it dying, not Seagle and Rouleau!

Ben

I could review AF vol2 if you'd like. But I'm not sure how fair it would be (considering I actually liked the series, and the majority of AF fans seem to hate it)

-Mystic

pakkerejser
03-05-2010, 05:29 AM
Hi people i like to call out if any one know what the AF is all about i am yew to this site i need little help.

Ben
03-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi people i like to call out if any one know what the AF is all about i am yew to this site i need little help.

Welcome pakkerejser, AF is Alpha Flight, the comic book that this site is all about. Are you familiar with it?

Ben