PDA

View Full Version : New Avatars Added

Ben
02-29-2004, 09:32 PM
Hey folks, I have uploaded a batch of 20 new avatars, adding the new AF members from v.3. In the avatar gallery they are under the heading of Alpha_Flight4 enjoy :)

Ben

Major Mapleleaf
03-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the spiffy avatars, Ben. Especially the several of both Yukon Jack and the Major.

I also wanted to tell you that the site is top notch and I'm ever so glad that I found it. =D>

:?: One question though... any chance we could see some Wallpaper or Desktop Images posted here anytime soon? I am not very gifted in the Photoshop world, but I am dying for some Volume III Alpha Flight pictures. =P~

Ben
03-02-2004, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you are enjoying the site! Wallpaper eh? Well, I got out of work early today, and drank far too much coffee while there. That just might be something to start playing with between tacking HTML tags onto the issue summaries. I'll see what I can come up with :mrgreen:

Thanks for the spiffy avatars, Ben. Especially the several of both Yukon Jack and the Major.

I also wanted to tell you that the site is top notch and I'm ever so glad that I found it. =D>

:?: One question though... any chance we could see some Wallpaper or Desktop Images posted here anytime soon? I am not very gifted in the Photoshop world, but I am dying for some Volume III Alpha Flight pictures. =P~

Major Mapleleaf
03-03-2004, 08:53 AM
Don't let anyone ever say that you aren't the best damn web administrator north of the border (or any border for that matter) :D !

Ben
03-04-2004, 03:35 AM
Aw shucks! On that note, I have added 8 more avatars, from Alpha Flight v.3 #1

I'll finish that page off in that style of avatar, then I'll try something new.

Ben

Don't let anyone ever say that you aren't the best damn web administrator north of the border (or any border for that matter) :D !

Puck
03-04-2004, 03:41 AM
Thanks, I Snabbed your newest puck avatar
<------------------------------------------------see?