PDA

View Full Version : YAY For Del

Ben
03-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Bravo Del!!! The first member to reach the rank of Alpha Flight!!!

Ben

Puck
03-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Trust me, I will be second!especially if you start a game section
Anyways, Yay Delbubs

DelBubs
03-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Trust me, I will be second!especially if you start a game section
Anyways, Yay Delbubs

"Oh, I don't know what too say, this is so unexpected. I'd like to thank my mum, my dad, the man who told me that selling frozen chickens would never make me a millionaire, he was right, even though I'm not a millionaire yet, at least my hands are warm, the Pope, Boy George, Ike and Tina Turner and last of all the Vienna Boys choir. God bless you all.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: "sob, thank you'sob"

Puck
03-06-2004, 07:55 PM
an the oscar for best supporting actor goes tooo................
Puck!
Me?
Me?
I'd like to thank myself & Ben for making Alpha Waves + my mum for doing what comes natural to mums :D and that's all j/k :D

and the award for best director goes too.....................

BEN!

Puck
03-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Ben, is there anything above Alpha Flight except for Admin and Moderator?

Ben
03-07-2004, 12:28 AM
currently, no. I can always designate special ranks for people when they hit a certain milestone. Be it, 250, or perhaps 500...well see when we get a little closer to that mark.

Mystic
03-07-2004, 01:56 AM
Perhaps at 500, a person can become an 'Alpha Veteran' or something similar to that.

Just an idea,
-Mystic

nightcrawler
03-07-2004, 09:29 PM
congrats to del....the first of many :P :D

HappyCanuck
03-25-2004, 01:44 AM
Perhaps at 500, a person can become an 'Alpha Veteran' or something similar to that.

Just an idea,
-Mystic

LOL, or even Arctic God... although going up in rank is supposed to be a good thing, and all teh Gods did was piss off the Flight.... maybe 'honoured dead'?

Phil
03-27-2004, 05:01 PM
"Oh, I don't know what too say, this is so unexpected. I'd like to thank my mum, my dad, the man who told me that selling frozen chickens would never make me a millionaire, he was right, even though I'm not a millionaire yet, at least my hands are warm, the Pope, Boy George, Ike and Tina Turner and last of all the Vienna Boys choir. God bless you all.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: "sob, thank you'sob"

Where's my thanks ya ungreatful little 'stid? :evil: :evil: :evil:

DelBubs
03-27-2004, 09:40 PM
Your part in my rise, must remain silent for now, but one day, what I truely owe to you, shall be revealed. Your kinda like Jimmy Rabbit :-)

syvalois
03-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Your part in my rise, must remain silent for now, but one day, what I truely owe to you, shall be revealed. Your kinda like Jimmy Rabbit :-)

And who is jimmy rabbit?

DelBubs
03-27-2004, 10:15 PM
And who is jimmy rabbit?
Jimmy Rabbit was the manager of 'The Commitments', "The saviours of soul' from Dublin. It's from a book by Roddy Doyle and was made into a film by Alan Parker. Good music, a great lead singer and some truely funny moments.