PDA

View Full Version : Six degrees of seperation

Puck
03-06-2004, 09:15 PM
this is how it works:
somebody says two marvel universe characters and you have to connect them using other marvel universe characters

If you correctly guess it, it's your turn :)

Example:
Wolfsbane to the Runaways-

Wolfsbane-> Moira Mactaggert->Magik II->Dormammu->The Pride->Runaways

We're starting off with:

Murmur-> Moonstone

Mystic
03-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Ok...this is the first time I've ever tried this, so please bear with me. I hope I did this right (including getting the character right).

Murmur -> Moonstone:

Murmur -> Mesmero -> Wolverine -> Captain America -> Baron Zemo -> Moonstone

There. I think I got it!! (??)

-Mystic

PWalk
03-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Ok...this is the first time I've ever tried this, so please bear with me. I hope I did this right (including getting the character right).

Murmur -> Moonstone:

Murmur -> Mesmero -> Wolverine -> Captain America -> Baron Zemo -> Moonstone

There. I think I got it!! (??)

-Mystic

I sat here for an hour trying to figure this one out. Thats a good one, looks correct to me.

Puck
03-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Yay Mystic! Now you do one

DelBubs
03-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Not meaning to be pedantic, but if some explanation could be given for each connection, then that would help me sort out what I'm suppose to be doing.

Puck
03-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Well,
Murmur was possesed by Mesmero in AF v.2 #6(I think)-> Mesmero and Wolverine are old enemies-Wolvie & cap are old allies/enemies->cap and Baron Zemo were old enemies-> Baron zemo and Moonstone were both a part of the thunderbolts

DelBubs
03-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Well,
Murmur was possesed by Mesmero in AF v.2 #6(I think)-> Mesmero and Wolverine are old enemies-Wolvie & cap are old allies/enemies->cap and Baron Zemo were old enemies-> Baron zemo and Moonstone were both a part of the thunderbolts

Okeymadocaly, got that sorted, so we are jus waiting on mystic?

Puck
03-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Yup :D :? :) :( :idea:

Delbubs, you do one to keep it going

DelBubs
03-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Crimson Dynamo - Speedball

Thought i'd give it a go.

Mystic
03-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Crimson Dynamo - Speedball

Thought i'd give it a go.

Crimson Dynamo -> Speedball

Crimson Dynamo -> Iron Man -> Beast -> White Queen -> The Hellions
-> Speedball

EXPLANATION:

Crimson Dynamo was/is an old enemy of Iron Man, who served on the Avengers with Beast, who is now a member of the X-Men with White Queen, who once led a group of teenagers called The Hellions, who once went up against the New Warriors, which Speedball was a member.

TahDah!!! :)

-Mystic

DelBubs
03-10-2004, 06:46 PM
Spot on, now your turn.

Mystic
03-10-2004, 06:48 PM
Spot on, now your turn.

Okay...here goes.

EDIT: Morbius -> Dazzler

I realized that it was a little too easy with my first choice :)

DelBubs
03-10-2004, 07:02 PM
EDIT: Morbius -> Dazzler

Morbius - Reed Richards - Walter Langowski - Northstar - X-Men - Dazzler

Morbius was called in by Reed Richards when Sue Richards was losing her second child. Richards also called in Langowski who as we know is a former team mate of Northstar, who is now a member of the X-Men, of which Dazzler was once a member... ish

Mystic
03-10-2004, 08:12 PM
Sounds good. I guess mine was too easy (damn my affinity for Dazzler)...:(

So now it's your turn to come up with one.

DelBubs
03-11-2004, 01:01 PM
I use to have the same thing for Dazzler, at one point owning all her series.

Right, next

Tatterdemalion (sp) - Power Princess

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Tatterdemalion > Spider-Man > Marrow > X-Men > Squadron Supreme > Power Princess

Tatterdemalion fought against Spider-Man. Spider-Man teamed with Marrow in a one-shot. Marrow is a former X-Man. The X-Men encountered the Squadron Supreme during the Phoenix Resurrection story.

DelBubs
03-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Okay, your up.

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Viper to Ego, the Living Planet. :)

Puck
03-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Viper->Storm->Psylocke->Angel-> Thor->Ego

Viper and X-treme X-men(Which storm was a part of) teamed up in some early X-treme issues, Storm & Psylocke were both a part of X-treme X-men, Psylocke and Angel were hubbies, Angel and Thor teamed up in the Mutant Massacre, Ego first appeared in A Thor issue

:)

Puck
03-15-2004, 01:19 AM
Ok,

Alchemy to Sunfire(Exiles)

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-15-2004, 09:05 AM
Alchemy to X-Factor (Iceman) to Sunfire (during the Uncanny X-Men/Exiles crossover). :D

Puck
03-15-2004, 02:51 PM
oops, I forgot all about that crossover, mine was

Alchemy->Iceman->Bishop->Blink->Sunfire

DelBubs
03-19-2004, 09:27 PM
So, who's up next?

Puck
03-19-2004, 11:25 PM
Dani_Moonstar

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-20-2004, 09:57 AM
Let's see... Jennifer Kale to Major Mapleleaf (the original).

DelBubs
03-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Let's see... Jennifer Kale to Major Mapleleaf (the original).

Jennifer Kale is an infrequent ally of Swamp Thing
Howard the Duck is also an infrequent ally of Swamp Thing
Howard the Duck fought alongside the Defenders
Doctor Strange Was a Member of the Defenders and Secret Defenders
Northstar fought as a Secret Defender
Northstar was attacked by the original Major Mapleleaf.

Mystic
04-06-2004, 02:53 AM
Ok...I can see that this game hasn't been played in a while, so I guess I will toss one out to see if anyone can solve it:

The Runaways -> Corsair

I hope that this one will be a little more difficult.

-Mystic

Puck
04-06-2004, 05:55 AM
Ok...I can see that this game hasn't been played in a while, so I guess I will toss one out to see if anyone can solve it:

The Runaways -> Corsair

I hope that this one will be a little more difficult.

-Mystic
The Runaways->The Pride->Dormammu->Magik->Cyclops->Corsair

Haha James!

Major Mapleleaf Jr
04-06-2004, 08:47 AM
You SO got that Pride->Dormammu->Magik connection from me, Puck, LOL.

Puck
04-06-2004, 07:03 PM
:p :p :p :p

So... Your point?

Mystic
04-06-2004, 09:25 PM
ok...so it wasn't as difficult as I had thought.

Oh well. Congrats, Puck!

-Mystic

P.S. - Just call me Jimmie

HappyCanuck
04-20-2004, 02:56 AM
Since this thread hasn't hasn't been touched in two weeks, I'm going to keep it alive:

Slapstick -> Nemesis (either one)

Regret1017
04-20-2004, 05:49 AM
After that's finished (I don't know who Slapstick is)... maybe, Prism - Astarte?

HappyCanuck
04-20-2004, 06:02 AM
After that's finished (I don't know who Slapstick is)

Slapstick was one of the minor bit-characters used in the early 90's, had a limited series in (iirc) 1993. To my knowledge had one rather obscure cameo in 2001.

Here is a picture (http://shdictionary.tripod.com/superheroes/slapstick.html) (just a note, the site takes a few seconds to load, so be patient, as it's the only reliable image I could find)

DelBubs
05-02-2004, 08:47 AM
Slapstick was part of the Mutant X world heroes subdued by the Beyonder (Goblyn Queen). Also part of that group was The Six, which included Wolvie, who had been subjugated by AF in Mutant X #3 I think. Therefore, Wolvie had been coerced into working for the good, in much the same way as Nemesis has been. Or we can have the fact that Havok, before going to Mutant X world had been a member of X-Factor like Wildchild, who had also been a member of Gamma with Nemesis.

Mystic
07-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Wow...it's been two months since this game has been played. Let's keep this thing going...

Silver Surfer --> Black Air

Hopefully this will be more challenging than my previous attempts.

::: insert evil maniacal laughter here :::

:) :) :)

-Mystic

Mystic
07-11-2004, 05:27 AM
A week and no takers?? I know it's not that hard!! :)

-Mystic

SwiftFox
07-11-2004, 10:25 AM
I have no idea who Black Air is...

ladymako71
07-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Black Air is the outfit Pete Wisdom used to work for before he joined Excalibur. A real 'X-Files meets Men In Black' bunch.

SwiftFox
07-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Hmm Lemme give this a shot.

1. Silver Surfer has countless connections to the Fantastic Four.
2. Wolverine was at one point a member of the FF, (With Spidey, and I think Grey Hulk and Ghost Rider... *sigh*)
3. Wolverine is/was a member of the X-men.
4. Nightcrawler is/was also an X-man with Wolverine.
5. Nightcrawler was also a member of Excalibur with Pete Wisdom.
6. Pete Wisdom used to work for Black Air.

Mystic
07-11-2004, 12:36 PM
Way to go Swifty!! That's the exact connection I came up with. I guess now it's your turn to come up with someone.

:) :) :) :)
-Mystic

DelBubs
08-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Okay as no one else is touching this, a nice obscure one. Howard the Duck - Wallop (ClanDestine)

ladymako71
08-07-2004, 02:43 AM
I know this one...I know I know this one...but I can't figure out two points...dammit

Mystic
08-07-2004, 05:11 AM
Ok...forgive me if I got this wrong, I was trying to come up with something and had to refer to my little 'reference' book. So...here we go:

Howard the Duck --> Wallop (ClanDestine)

Howard the Duck --> Man-Thing --> Mockingbird --> Avengers --> X-Men --> Wallop/ClanDestine

Explanation:

1. After Howard the Duck came to Earth, he had a brief adventure with Man-Thing.

2. Man-Thing, before being transformed, worked with Mockingbird in SHIELD's attempt at resurrecting the Super Soldier program.

3. Mockingbird worked with the Avengers and served alongside the Beast, who was an original X-Man, and later went back to them.

4. The X-Men worked alongside (or went up against) ClanDestine in a mini-series back when the series was popular.

I know it's not six points of explanations...but it's not perfect, and it deals with characters I'm not really sure on. There are six degrees of separation though...

oh well,
-Mystic

DelBubs
08-07-2004, 05:27 AM
Yup, that works for me Mystic. You got Man-Thing which was my main focal point and from there you could have gone Doctor Strange -> Alpha -> X-Men etc.

I believe that your up next.

ladymako71
08-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Ahhh the Man-Thing one was the one I was missing!

Mystic
08-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Well, I came up with three good possible puzzles for everyone to go for, but I'll go with the first...it's a little harder (I think):

Captain Ultra --> Dagger

Have fun!! :D
-Mystic

ladymako71
08-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Captain Ultra Auditioned for the Frightful Four.
A member of the Frightful Four was Madusa.
Madusa is also the Queen of the inhumans.
Crystal, Madusa's sister and also an inhuman, was an Avenger.
Crystal served on the Avengers with Rage who became a New Warrior.
Dagger joined the New Warriors in the 'Time after time after time...' arc.

this is the first attempt at one of these...go easy on me ;)

Mystic
08-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Wow...I didn't even get that. Here's what I got:

Captain Ultra --> Dagger

Captain Ultra --> Thor --> Enchantress --> Dazzler --> Cloak --> Dagger

EXPLANATION:

Captain Ultra (after his audition with the Frightful Four moved to Chicago and teamed up with Thor. Thor and the Enchantress have been at odds with one another for years. The Enchantress once tried to audition for a disco against Dazzler. Dazzler teamed up with Cloak for a few issues of Strange Tales. Cloak is Dagger's partner.

-Mystic

P.S. - I guess it's your turn ladymako :)

ladymako71
08-08-2004, 04:27 AM
when my brain's working again mate, I will gladly try one of these out. you wanna have another bash at it and hit it with the other two you cooked up?

*passes on turn*

Mystic
08-08-2004, 11:30 AM
Sure...why not :) :

Blue Streak --> Shinobi Shaw

Ok...let's see who can get this...

-Mystic

SwiftFox
08-08-2004, 08:42 PM

Hmmmm...

1. Blue Streak was a member of the Super Stallions with the Stagnant Duke.

2. The Stagnant Duke fought many battles against Portly Steve.

3. Portly Steve went on Atkins, got slim and turned good. Then he partnered up Tragic Dan.

4. On one of his many hospital stays, Tragic Dan met Trollop, in her civilian identity as Sandy Neebert, a nurse.

5. Trollop has slept with almost everyone in the Marvel U.

6. Shinobi Shaw is in the Marvel U.

I'm sorry... but I've never heard of either character... so I thought I'd be creative :P

Mystic
08-08-2004, 10:15 PM
That's....really....uhm....

While entertaining to read, it's completely and totally wrong. :P
Which means that I might have possibly succeeded in naming two obscure characters no one can connect.

::: insert evil maniacal laughter here ::: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-Mystic

Major Mapleleaf Jr
08-09-2004, 11:54 AM
I can do this one, Mystic!

1.) Blue Streak was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., as was Danielle Moonstar.

2.) Dani Moonstar was in the New Mutants/X-Force with Roberto DaCosta (Sunspot).

3.) Sunspot was a member of the Hellfire Club ( in X-Force #98 ), as was Shinobi Shaw.

Do I win? :shock:

Mystic
08-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Wow...that was just a little different than mine, but just as correct. :)

Here was mine:

Blue Streak --> SHIELD --> G.W. Bridge --> Cannonball --> Hellfire Club --> Shinobi Shaw

EXPLANATION:

Blue Streak was an agent of SHIELD. G.W. Bridge worked with SHIELD. Cannonball and G.W. Bridge clashed a lot while Sam was on X-Force. Before Sam joined the New Mutants, he was hired by Donald pierce of the Hellfire Club to kill the New Mutants. Shinobi Shaw is the son of Sebastian Shaw, and is currently the Black King of the Hellfire Club (well...he was the last time I heard).

Now, thinking about it, I like you connections better than mine. :)

Cheers,
-Mystic

Major Mapleleaf Jr
08-11-2004, 06:23 PM
So assuming it's my turn, then... let's see...

Majeston Zelia ---> Stevie Hunter

SwiftFox
08-11-2004, 07:10 PM

Hmm lesse.... Majeston was a member of the Stagnant Stallions with.....

LOL JK I wouldn't do it again....

*sigh* anyone got a life they wanna lend me for a bit? :P

Mystic
08-11-2004, 11:00 PM

Majeston Zelia --> Thor --> Avengers --> X-Men --> Kitty Pride --> Stevie Hunter

Majeston Zelia was/is an enemy of the Asgardians, which Thor is a part of. Thor is a member of the Avengers. The Avengers have allied themselves with the X-Men in the past. Kitty Pride was/is an X-Man. Stevie Hunter was Kitty's balet instructor/friend.

Is that good??
-Mystic

Major Mapleleaf Jr
08-12-2004, 10:56 AM
Wow... that's the exact same route I took the first time, LOL.

Then I did this: Majeston Zelia --> Thor --> Moonstar --> Stevie Hunter.

Explanation: Majeston Zelia was Thor's enemy, Thor once came to Moonstar and restored her faith after the Beyonder killed and resurrected the New Mutants, and Moonstar received her physical therapy after the Demon Bear had nearly killed her from Stevie Hunter.

Stretching, I know, LOL.

But you're good. Toss us another one. :D

Mystic
08-12-2004, 05:05 PM
It may take me some time to come up with another one. The 'three' that I had was the two above, and another one involving Blue Streak (but it's easy now...).

Maybe someone else wants a go at it??

-Mystic

DelBubs
08-12-2004, 05:10 PM
I'll have a go if no one minds.
Blue Shield -> Diablo

Major Mapleleaf Jr
08-16-2004, 11:32 AM
[color=red]I THINK this works, so if I'm wrong, slap me around some, Del...

Blue Shield -> Dazzler -> Wolverine -> Aurora -> Gilded Lily -> Diablo.

Major Mapleleaf Jr
08-16-2004, 11:32 AM
I THINK this works, so if I'm wrong, slap me around some, Del...

Blue Shield -> Dazzler -> Wolverine -> Aurora -> Gilded Lily -> Diablo

Mystic
08-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Don't suppose an explanation could be given, MML?? :D

-Mystic

Major Mapleleaf Jr
08-16-2004, 02:38 PM
I'll try... Blue Shield debuted in an issue of Dazzler, IIRC. Dazzler was a member of the X-Men, as was Wolverine. Wolverine helped recruit Aurora into Alpha Flight. Aurora directly encountered Gilded Lily in Alpha Flight #20-#21, and Gilded Lily was Diablo's lover/consort/what-have-you, also appearing in AF #21.

Does that work? If not, let me know.

Mystic
08-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Looks good to me. I just asked because I got the character mixed up with someone already used. :)

You're up MML!

-Mystic

DelBubs
08-16-2004, 08:38 PM
Way to go MML, my one was
Blue Shield -> Dazzler (He was working for the mob, but undercover)
Dazzler -> Black Bolt (In an issue of Dazzler, she absorbed Black Bolts voice power and unleashed it at Absorbing Man ??)
BLack Bolt -> Inhumans (Royal Family)(Veering off here, Medusa -> FF -> Reed Richards -> Diablo, or Reed Richards -> Walt Langowski (FF #267) -> Gilded Lily -> Diablo)
Inhumans - Alpha Flight (The annual)
etc etc.

Your Up MML :-)

Major Mapleleaf Jr
08-17-2004, 10:51 AM
Hmm, let me see...

Oh, I got one!

Nobilus -> Volcana :D

DelBubs
09-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Okay, gonna give this a whirl.
Nobilus -> Thor -> Kurse -> Beyonder -> Molecule Man -> Volcana

Nobilus was a clone of Thor created by the High Evolutionary
Thor faced off against Kurse who had been transformed by the Beyonder. The Beyonder was finally thwarted by Owen Reece (Molecule Man) who was the boyfriend of Marsha Rosenburg (Volcana.

kozzi24
10-16-2004, 12:32 PM
Aurora > Shroud

HappyCanuck
11-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Aurora > Shroud

Let's see how well I do with this:

Aurora > Diamond Lil > Spider-Man > Shroud

Aurora was in AF (obvs) with Diamond Lil (who was also seen in Neverland in Weapon X, which co-starred Aurora). In AF 1.74, Diamond Lil 'killed' an alternate version of Spider-Man (or something like that). in the early-to-mid 90's, Spidey was dogged by the Shroud.

OR:

Also, working backwards: the Shroud worked alongside the West Coast Avengers (WCA1.1); about the same time, Spider-Man was given 'Reserve' status with the East Coast branch. Diamond Lil killed Spidey, blah blah blah...

OR: Aurora <> Marrina > Namor > Avengers > Spider-Man
------------------------------------------------------------V
------------------------------------------------------ >Shroud

(blah blah blah)... alongside the West Coast Avengers (WCA1.1); Aurora and AF, with the help of the Avengers, aided Namor in his numerous battles with Attuma and his searches for Marrina, who was breifly a former teammate of Aurora's.

Okay, a little circular, admittedly, but you get the drift. Now, my turn...

Illyana Rasputin (Magik) > Nemesis

(I'm looking for a SPECIFIC - and very obscure answer to this one! Good luck! :twisted: )

kozzi24
11-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Good going, Alan. They key was actually Marrina to Namor, as the Shourd first appeared in Super Villain Team up with Namor and Doom

HappyCanuck
11-11-2004, 10:29 PM
Lol, thanks Kozzi. Now let's see who can get mine. For those who need it again, it's:

Illyana 'Magik' Rasputin > Nemesis

And to make it more interesting, I'm looking for a SPECIFIC relation

kozzi24
11-12-2004, 10:07 AM
too easy.
Illyana ->
brother Colossus ->
teammate who met Northstar in X-Men Alpha limited ->
who first encountered Nemesis

Try this one
Talisman > Man-Thing

HappyCanuck
11-12-2004, 05:54 PM
too easy.

Whoa! Hold it Kozzi!!

I said I was looking for a specific relation. Close, but no cigar.

DelBubs
11-24-2004, 12:17 PM
I'll have a go at yours in a short while Allan, but as I'm here, thought I'd give Kozzi's a go.
Talisman ->Doctor Strange->Quasar (Quasar #50)->Jennifer Kale->Howard The Duck->Man Thing

Maybe :-)

Magik
08-28-2005, 01:32 AM
Lol, thanks Kozzi. Now let's see who can get mine. For those who need it again, it's:

Illyana 'Magik' Rasputin > Nemesis

And to make it more interesting, I'm looking for a SPECIFIC relation

Someone finally tosses a Magik bone to chew on, and I wasn't even around to chew! Luckily for me, however, this has yet to be correctly answered... you guys saved this one for me, didn't you! :D

It seems so simple that I feel this answer almost has to be wrong, but I'm giving it a shot anyway. :)

Magik > Soulsword > Nemesis.

Though the swords are completely different in origin, both characters wield a weapon entitled, "The Soulsword." It may not be six degrees, but it's a connection nonetheless. :wink:

~ Magik

DelBubs
08-28-2005, 08:17 AM
I suppose you could have gone the long convoluted way.
Magick, limbo, Belasco, Witchfire, Gamma Flight, Nemesis, but your soulsword connections works just as well. :-)

kozzi24
08-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Belasco/Witchfire was probably the specific link he was looking for.

Julesville
08-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Cool game! How about this one?

Luke Cage ------> James Hudson Mcdonald

DelBubs
08-29-2005, 07:34 PM

I'll give it a whirl, Luke Cage -> Danny Rand (Iron Fist)-> Heroes for Hire-> Eshu (The Master)-> Antiguard-> Jimmy Mac

Julesville
08-30-2005, 12:51 PM

I'll give it a whirl, Luke Cage -> Danny Rand (Iron Fist)-> Heroes for Hire-> Eshu (The Master)-> Antiguard-> Jimmy Mac

Niiiiiiiice, but I guess that one was pretty easy, I shouldn't have chosen someone who has directly fought one of AF's big time nemesissies, I forgot about that.

I would have gone;
Luke Cage -> Misty Knight -> Jean Grey -> Wolverine -> Northstar -> Mac Daddy

Cause, Cage is a co-worker of Knight, who one shared a room with Grey, who once liplocked with Wolverine, who killed Northstar, who used to work with Big Mac.

How about a really tough one, using newer characters

Major Mapleleaf --------> Sister Grim (from the Runaways)

Mystic
08-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Major Mapleleaf (I'm assuming II) >> Sister Grim

Major Mapleleaf >> Sasquatch >> Beast >> Firestar >> Dagger >> Sister Grim

Explanation (let's see if this works):

Major Maple Leaf (I really hope you meant II) served on the ANAD AF with Sasquatch. Sasquatch has had several dealings with the X-Men, which the Beast is/was a part of. Beast also served as an Avenger, which also claimed Firestar as a member. Firestar worked with Dagger during their time with the New Warriors. Cloak and Dagger tracked down Sister Grim and the other Runaways.

So...do I get a no prize?? :)

-Mystic

Julesville
08-30-2005, 07:58 PM
Major Mapleleaf (I'm assuming II) >> Sister Grim

Major Mapleleaf >> Sasquatch >> Beast >> Firestar >> Dagger >> Sister Grim

Explanation (let's see if this works):

Major Maple Leaf (I really hope you meant II) served on the ANAD AF with Sasquatch. Sasquatch has had several dealings with the X-Men, which the Beast is/was a part of. Beast also served as an Avenger, which also claimed Firestar as a member. Firestar worked with Dagger during their time with the New Warriors. Cloak and Dagger tracked down Sister Grim and the other Runaways.

So...do I get a no prize?? :)

-Mystic Smooth, very smooth, you can have the Self-Satisfactory Award, you don't anything, except a feeling of personal satisfaction. Horaay for you.

Lemme see, here's a really hard one

Moonstomp (from Skrull Kill Krew) --------> Spoilsport (from the Rising Sons)

Bring it on!

DelBubs
09-05-2005, 04:05 PM
I think you have us stumped on that one, a little clue, maybe :-)

Julesville
09-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Try here, I love this site

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/skrlkk.htm

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/risingsn.htm

kozzi24
09-16-2005, 10:34 AM
Moonstomp (from Skrull Kill Krew) a foe of...
Invisible Woman...who was a tea buddy and has worked with...
The Wasp...who worked with...
Paladin...who is a foe of Spoilsport (from the Rising Sons)

I was very confused at first because I was thinking "Rise of the Midnight Sons"

Julesville
09-17-2005, 11:37 PM
Moonstomp (from Skrull Kill Krew) a foe of...
Invisible Woman...who was a tea buddy and has worked with...
The Wasp...who worked with...
Paladin...who is a foe of Spoilsport (from the Rising Sons)

I was very confused at first because I was thinking "Rise of the Midnight Sons"

Nice work.

DelBubs
10-12-2005, 01:57 PM
As this thread has sat idle for a little while I thought I would throw
Wendigo -> Turbo (New Warriors) your way.

Mystic
10-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Wendigo --> Turbo

Wendigo --> X-Men --> Cannonball --> X-Force --> New Warriors --> Turbo

Wendigo is/was a foe of the X-Men, which once claimed Cannonball as a member, who was the leader of X-Force, who fought alongside the New Warriors during the 'Child's Play' story, and Turbo was a member of the New Warriors.

-Mystic

kozzi24
10-30-2005, 01:38 AM
Let's go from dark to light:
Shroud to Aurora

DelBubs
09-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Shroud -> Night Shift -> Tatterdemallion -> Dazzler-> X-Men -> Wolverine -> Aurora

Six degree's of Alpha separation, kinda.

Arcade - Beta Ray Bill