PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Ben
03-20-2004, 08:20 PM
Curiosity, is anyone else into ink? Currently I'm saving up for my 4th tattoo, it'll be a biggie, so it won't come cheap. I've actually given though to having Sasquatch tattooed on my leg :)

Ben

Puck
03-20-2004, 08:43 PM
lol

DelBubs
03-20-2004, 09:34 PM
Curiosity, is anyone else into ink? Currently I'm saving up for my 4th tattoo, it'll be a biggie, so it won't come cheap. I've actually given though to having Sasquatch tattooed on my leg :)

Ben
I have two at present, one at the top of each arm. I'm thinking about getting another soon, but what it will be, not sure yet.

Douglas Cuckler
03-21-2004, 05:12 AM
Five stars tatooed on my body in the shape of a star. 2 on my arms, 2 on my legs, a big on centered on my back. Got a septum ring too.

beetleblack
03-21-2004, 02:37 PM
Got a septum ring too.

Ouch - wouldn't that like REALLY hurt! (And yes, I'm aware that the septum is part of the NOSE and not somewhere else - but it must still hurt!)

Ben
03-21-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm funny about piercings...I don't have any, and never have. I can't imagine getting one, yet I'll cover half my body in ink

This is what I plan on for my next one:

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=17

{guardian} {puck} {guardian2}

Puck
03-21-2004, 11:44 PM
I'm funny about piercings...I don't have any, and never have. I can't imagine getting one, yet I'll cover half my body in ink

This is what I plan on for my next one:

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=17

Cool, can we do those smilies?

Oh, we can

Ben
03-22-2004, 12:30 AM
Yep, they are in the list. I'll add more as I make 'em {sas}

HavokThePowerful
03-22-2004, 10:43 AM
Cool smiles! Oh yeah this is about tattos, well I don't have any never realy saw the big deal with getting one.

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-22-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm having my first tattoo inked any day now! I chose to get a couatl put on the small of my back. For those who don't know what a couatl is, it's a winged serpent from Aztec/Mayan mythology. In legend, it's a messenger of the gods, and taught the first humans things like agriculture, science, etc. Couatls basically symbolize knowledge and wisdom and intelligence. Mine looks like a coiled snake covered in small feathers that are silvery-blue, with rainbow-colored wings and rainbow-colored feathers at the end of his tail, and he has silver eyes. I really like it... but I'm sooooooooo scared about getting inked that much! OUCH!

Ben
03-22-2004, 05:32 PM
That sounds very cool. You should post a pic when it's done. I"m gonna dig around my hard drive and fine mine and post them. Don't worry about the pain, honestly. You have chosen a good spot to have your first one. My first was my shoulder, and it wasn't too bad, my second was on my neck/upper back. It was ok on the back, but really hurt on the knob of my neck. My most recent one was on my chest, pretty much taking up up my whole left peck. Now, that one hurt! from there I think I could get one anywhere!

I'm having my first tattoo inked any day now! I chose to get a couatl put on the small of my back. For those who don't know what a couatl is, it's a winged serpent from Aztec/Mayan mythology. In legend, it's a messenger of the gods, and taught the first humans things like agriculture, science, etc. Couatls basically symbolize knowledge and wisdom and intelligence. Mine looks like a coiled snake covered in small feathers that are silvery-blue, with rainbow-colored wings and rainbow-colored feathers at the end of his tail, and he has silver eyes. I really like it... but I'm sooooooooo scared about getting inked that much! OUCH!

DelBubs
03-22-2004, 05:58 PM
It was ok on the back, but really hurt on the knob . Now, that one hurt! from there I think I could get one anywhere!

I so don't think you should have written that sentence :P

Ben
03-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Don't make me shove you back into the cupboard Del!

DelBubs
03-22-2004, 06:05 PM
I'd just come back in to delete the mail :oops: , but it would seem you beat me to the thing :cry: Damn steam driven PC's (must upgrade), what can I say, :oops: :cry:

Ben
03-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Here they be:

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=24http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=25http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=26