PDA

View Full Version : Testing.

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Just seeing if my banner and avatar work. :)

beetleblack
03-28-2004, 11:53 AM
Very cool banner :)

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-28-2004, 11:58 AM
Why, thank you! A friend made it for me last night... because I am head over heels in LOVE with Lou Sadler, Jr. :wink:

beetleblack
03-28-2004, 12:29 PM
Yes, he is a bit of a honey, isn't he? Those big straight-laced guys are always so stiff and proper - but very cute too.

Although no one could replace Northstar in my affections, I rather like Yukon Jack too - I think it's the loin cloth look which does it!!! It's certainly not his strange speech pattern...

(Apologies to everyone for making this into the gayest thread ever!!! :lol: )

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-28-2004, 02:16 PM
I think I'll write Lobdell an e-mail and see if he can make another Alphan gay. :)

Believe me, I could definitely pour syrup all over that chest and lick it off... :shock: :oops: :lol:

No one else read this thread, LOL.

Puck
03-28-2004, 03:43 PM
Her "friend" always makes banners for her, and she does some mischevious things also hehe

beetleblack
03-28-2004, 04:13 PM
I think I'll write Lobdell an e-mail and see if he can make another Alphan gay. :)

Believe me, I could definitely pour syrup all over that chest and lick it off... :shock: :oops: :lol:

No one else read this thread, LOL.

Oh my... :shock: I understand where you're coming from on that one though :wink: I wonder how long before we see his chest in all it's glory... *ahem*... :?

Okay, definitely NO one else read this thread!!!!

Didn't I read somewhere that Maj Mapleleaf WAS meant to be gay (although wouldn't that mean that both he and his brother were gay???)?

beetleblack
03-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Her "friend" always makes banners for her, and she does some mischevious things also hehe

Mischevious friends are the very best ones to have.

:wink:

Phil
03-28-2004, 04:40 PM

Explain's Del's attraction...

beetleblack
03-28-2004, 04:48 PM

Explain's Del's attraction...

I thought it was his love of cupboards that interested you?

Phil
03-28-2004, 04:49 PM

No no, that was a recent joy to discover, not the initial reason for our kinship.

beetleblack
03-28-2004, 05:04 PM

No no, that was a recent joy to discover, not the initial reason for our kinship.

Maybe you could collaborate on a book together? Forget the "Joy of Sex" - what about "The Joy of Cupboards"???? You can have various pics of neatly and not so neatly stacked cupboards and lots of interesting information about different depths and materials that cupboards can be... sorry, this should be in the cupboard thread...

Phil
03-28-2004, 05:22 PM
I think we've got to finish up 'The Joy of Scaring the Living Excrement Out of Comicbook Creators' first.

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-28-2004, 08:56 PM
Oh yes, my friend who makes my banners... he hosts them, too. And sometimes when I'm naughty, he's naughty right back... and I'll go to the board, and find that my awesome Dani Moonstar banner has been changed to something I HATE: Nurse Annie from Uncanny X-Men.

Gah!

Lobdell, if you're listening... pleeeeeeeeease make Map'leaf (as Walter called him) gay! Make him just like Benton Fraser, but gay. Please! So I can build a shrine to him!

HavokThePowerful
03-28-2004, 10:21 PM
Maybe you could collaborate on a book together? Forget the "Joy of Sex" - what about "The Joy of Cupboards"???? You can have various pics of neatly and not so neatly stacked cupboards and lots of interesting information about different depths and materials that cupboards can be... sorry, this should be in the cupboard thread...

Or they could make a book shapped like a cupboard , about cupboards! :wink:

syvalois
03-28-2004, 11:43 PM
Lobdell, if you're listening... pleeeeeeeeease make Map'leaf (as Walter called him) gay! Make him just like Benton Fraser, but gay. Please! So I can build a shrine to him!

What about bi? I could make everyone very happy. non? :oops: :lol: :wink: :roll:

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-29-2004, 12:49 AM
[color=red]I'd definitely settle for that, but I think it would be really cute if Lou were gay. We already know that he doesn't like to look at breasts, LOL!

beetleblack
03-29-2004, 06:27 AM
Well Lobdell claims that he's going to do something that's never been done before in comic books so I think that issue 6 will reveal that Maj Mapleleaf is in fact a cupboard fetishiest!!!

*ahem*

I say, make the shrine anyway, even if he isn't gay it doesn't mean we can't drool over him.

I'm not sure how Maj Mapleleaf would cope with being bi or gay, he's a bit old fashioned so he might end up fighting it... although hopefully he will give in sooner or later!

Bring on the Alpha Flight slash fiction!!!!!

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Just letting everyone know that I, Dani_Moonstar, am now Major Mapleleaf Jr.!

DelBubs
03-29-2004, 12:40 PM
Just letting everyone know that I, Dani_Moonstar, am now Major Mapleleaf Jr.!

And I'm Brian and so's my wife :lol:

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-29-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm surprised that her name isn't Donny. Does she run around in a loincloth? :lol:

DelBubs
03-29-2004, 12:55 PM
Who, my wife in a loin cloth, she doesn't even like to admit she knows me, so I doubt she would wear a loin cloth for me, but i can always ask :-)

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-29-2004, 12:58 PM
If she says yes, you should see if she'll sit on top of a cupboard for you wearing only the loincloth... then see if you can call her Donny. But you might need to get her to agree to one thing at a time... don't push too hard, too fast.

DelBubs
03-29-2004, 01:04 PM
If she says yes, you should see if she'll sit on top of a cupboard for you wearing only the loincloth... then see if you can call her Donny. But you might need to get her to agree to one thing at a time... don't push too hard, too fast.

Holding a wardrobe handle in her hand, OH YES fnarr.

Bubs
03-29-2004, 05:01 PM

Can I just make it clear, The cupboard thing is totally Del's fantasy, I am more into cookers

Bubs

beetleblack
03-29-2004, 05:29 PM

Can I just make it clear, The cupboard thing is totally Del's fantasy, I am more into cookers

Bubs

Oh dear, furniture is one thing, but cookers!!! I'm sorry, I have to draw a line somewhere...

Erm, are we talking gas or electric... with overhead grills or not???

*ahem* :oops:

Major Mapleleaf Jr
03-29-2004, 08:07 PM
Words fail me here, LOL. :lol:

syvalois
03-30-2004, 02:00 AM

Me, I don't unserstand the words. I'm very bad at furnitures, loincloth? Cooker? (hoven?), I'm too lazy to look in my dictionary. I'm going mad, I can't follow this conversation!!! :( :evil: :cry:

Phil
03-30-2004, 05:50 AM

Trying so hard to resist the sexist comment there....

Ben
03-30-2004, 09:43 AM
I'll see if I can help you here...
[img=left:83035f06d2]http://www.alphaflight.net/character_galleries/yukon_jack/thumb_yukon_jack_gallery3.jpg[/img:83035f06d2]
Loincloth: A piece of cloth that covers just someone's private parts. Yukon Jack wears one.

[img=left:83035f06d2]http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=36[/img:83035f06d2]
Cooker: This is a british term I assume, it took me a minute to figure it out too. It means a stove.

Me, I don't unserstand the words. I'm very bad at furnitures, loincloth? Cooker? (hoven?), I'm too lazy to look in my dictionary. I'm going mad, I can't follow this conversation!!! :( :evil: :cry:

beetleblack
03-30-2004, 10:45 AM

Be thankful for small mercies, Syvalois, this is filthy talk!