PDA

View Full Version : In Praise of FanFic

DelBubs
03-29-2004, 02:58 PM
This forum don't seem to get as much traffic as the others, so I thought I'd write a load of bolloxs here and give it a boost.
===============
Fanfic is an underated art, there is a load of stuff out there, that if truth be known is probably better than some of the **** the publishers chuck our way each month. While visiting Net Alpha tonight sorting out a Fic for StevenPaul(SP as he will now be known :- ) ) I re-read a bit of BoND, Sengs Flight 5 work, Allans follow up and some of my earlier stuff. Apart from the latter, the rest is well pucker stuff, well worth a read.

Anyways, let's hear it for Fics eh!!

HappyCanuck
03-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Speaking of which, I have a kind-of-Alpha Flight Fanfic, but I want to shove it through the editorial process before I post it anywhere.... any takers?

DelBubs
03-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Speaking of which, I have a kind-of-Alpha Flight Fanfic, but I want to shove it through the editorial process before I post it anywhere.... any takers?
Scare up Steven Paul on one of his threads, he might be able to help.

Ben
03-29-2004, 07:19 PM
erm, yah sorry about that Alan! I was gonna give it a good critical read before I left Hafiax, but ended up leaving a day early, so didn't get a chance to :oops:

HappyCanuck
03-29-2004, 07:27 PM
LOL, np, Ben... I want to get at least three different perspectives, so I'll still want it when you get back to Halifax... no rush obviously.