PDA

View Full Version : What Alpha Flight Character Do YOU look like?

Ben
04-21-2004, 02:37 AM
So I was looking in the Photo Album, and saw Sylvie's pic that she recently uploaded and though to mysel "She looks kinda like Aurora" (Byrne run, pre haircut) So that got me to thinkin'.....

What Alpha Flight character do YOU (yes, all of you) look most like?

Prince
04-21-2004, 03:36 AM
Hmmmm I'd say probably Flex. That's mostly because of the hair though. I might also be projecting my tough jerk older brother thing in here too. :D

HappyCanuck
04-21-2004, 04:48 AM
If I were to hazard a guess, I think I look like a combination Byrne-run Wildchild/Madison Jefferies after a long, hard night of binge-drinking....

Syd
04-21-2004, 05:36 AM
This is hardly an exact science but... I would have to say Maddison Jeffries body with Northstars head would just about be me. :lol:

Nalyd Psycho
04-21-2004, 05:46 AM
Puck, with Sasquatch's height and hair.

suzene
04-21-2004, 07:38 AM
Hm. I probably come closest to the new Puck with my build and hair. My eyebrows peak more sharply, though, and her nose is much cuter. ;)

Suzene

Mystic
04-21-2004, 09:25 AM
After giving it much thought, I think that I would more than likley resemble a young Gentry.

Mystic

syvalois
04-21-2004, 09:36 AM
So I was looking in the Photo Album, and saw Sylvie's pic that she recently uploaded and though to mysel "She looks kinda like Aurora" (Byrne run, pre haircut) So that got me to thinkin'.....

Well, I guess I don't have to say it. :D But, the halloween picture did not gave you the same idea? :wink: Ok, in that pcture I do look like a little bit like Aurora...you should see my Jeanne-Marie lookalike picture! :lol: :twisted:

gorejeja
04-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Marrina bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

I can honestly say I don't look like any of them. If I had to pick a Marvel character I most resemble, probably Kitty Pryde. I'm a tiny brunette with a background in dance :)

PWalk
04-21-2004, 06:48 PM
Major Maple Leaf with shorter hair.

DelBubs
04-21-2004, 07:00 PM
The Omnijet ( I haven't been well :( )

Ben
04-21-2004, 10:09 PM
The Omnijet ( I haven't been well :( )

I dunno Del, I think you look more like Bones from #22 ;)

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=69

syvalois
04-22-2004, 02:32 PM

But what about you Ben? Except for Jesus, what AF character do you look like? Northstar with long hair?

Major Mapleleaf Jr
04-22-2004, 04:03 PM
If anybody... Flex, with brown hair instead of black, and blue eyes instead of brown. Oh, and I'm thinner, too. :?

DelBubs
04-22-2004, 06:21 PM
But what about you Ben? Except for Jesus, what AF character do you look like? Northstar with long hair?

The Dream Queen :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Ben
04-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Heh heh , I guess I deserved that one eh? ;)

I hadn't thought about it until Allan pointed it out to me, but probably Weapon Omega with dark hair. Though I don't always look it, I can pull off a good wild look if I wanna :)

The Dream Queen :lol: :lol: :twisted:
(I can't believe I'm showing this picture in public)
http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=71

beetleblack
04-22-2004, 07:43 PM
EEEEEEEKKKKKKK :shock: it's Killer Bob from Twin Peaks!!!!!!

*ahem*

Where were you the night Laura Palmer was killed?

(Apologies - this post will possibly mean nothing to anyone!)

Major Mapleleaf Jr
04-23-2004, 12:17 AM
Means something to me! Twin Peaks is my all-time favorite television show!

Didja like "Fire Walk With Me", too? I did, but I saw it when I was younger and, frankly, it scared the bejeezus out of me.

suzene
04-23-2004, 06:04 AM

*ahem*

Nope, not a thing. I'm only threatening to torch the local Best Buy if someone doesn't put season two of Twin Peaks out on DVD because I'm bored. ;)

And I say again...damn, but Ben has pretty hair.

Suzene

Ben
04-23-2004, 06:20 AM
heh heh, thanks suzene, I wasn't really expecting a comment like that from that picture! But thanks :)

beetleblack
04-23-2004, 09:53 AM

*ahem*

Nope, not a thing. I'm only threatening to torch the local Best Buy if someone doesn't put season two of Twin Peaks out on DVD because I'm bored. ;)

And I say again...damn, but Ben has pretty hair.

Suzene

Well, I'm normally not in favour of violence, but in this case I'm right with you! Here in the UK we've had the first season on DVD for ages but no sign of season two EVER coming out. Apparently up to now only Spain (I think) have BOTH seasons out.

As for 'Fire Walk With Me' - I just remember wishing all the way through it that it would help to tie up all the loose ends left over from the show, but it never did, in fact I'm sure it gave us MORE loose ends than before!!!

Btw, "How's Annie????" *mad cackle*

*ahem*

Okay, back on topic - I don't think I look like anyone from AF. Not sure if this is good or bad...

syvalois
04-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Nice picture Ben! Here is my other personality, Jeanne-Marie, but I don't find that I look like her now :( Now I just need to find a picture of my gay brother:)

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=73

beetleblack
04-23-2004, 05:16 PM
One gay brother coming up!

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=74

:lol: The body might not be mine! :lol:

DelBubs
04-23-2004, 06:34 PM
On a serious note, if you stretch your imagination a little, I could look a little like Radius
http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=75

Ben
04-23-2004, 07:01 PM
HAH HAH Del, I forgot all about that picture! Now there's a blast from the past!

Phil
04-23-2004, 07:09 PM
Heh, I didn't :lol:

Have been waiting for that.

It looks nothing like him now tho :P

DelBubs
04-23-2004, 07:12 PM
Yea, if I remember rightly, I was the only person who jumped in with both feet when you offered up those photomanips. I may retitle it to be 'Radius on the Atkins diet' :-)

Beetleback, the way you have joined the two pieces together to become NS, very good, now we have to turn Phil into someone :-)

Phil
04-23-2004, 07:34 PM
I'll be Manbot.

Have fun ;)

DelBubs
04-23-2004, 07:41 PM
I wonder how many people tried to post letters into Manbot before they realised what hereally was. To be honest Phil, I think you'd make a good Flex. We could be brothers, awww!!

At least you didn't say I look more like Centinniel now :o

Phil
04-24-2004, 10:51 AM
The thought never crossed my mind actually.

Damn.

Richv1
04-24-2004, 08:33 PM
Who in Alpha do I most look like? Well my first thought is a Sasquatch but hes not hairy enough. :D
Than I though of Puck but hes 90 years old so no I'm younger than that.
I'd have to say I look the most like Guardian, even though I don't. :D

Weapon Omega
04-25-2004, 04:12 PM
I was always a fan of Madison Jeffries. He was such a handy guy to have around. His ability to transform metal, glass, and plastic on a molecular level is pretty powerful if you think about it.

Weapon Omega
04-25-2004, 04:13 PM
I was always a fan of Madison Jeffries. He was such a handy guy to have around. His ability to transform metal, glass, and plastic on a molecular level is pretty powerful if you think about it.

Weapon Omega
04-25-2004, 04:13 PM

Richv1
04-25-2004, 05:10 PM
I want him back to in Alpha as I active member and a designer for their jets and other equipment. I liked his power and his brother's was pretty good to.

Weapon Omega
04-25-2004, 07:04 PM
Richvol1:

I glad to hear there's another Jeffries fan. One of the reasons I pick up Weapon X is because of him. He needs to come back, or at least get more "Screen Time" in Weapon X. He's one of my favorites.

Prince
04-25-2004, 07:52 PM
Ditto. He may not be my favorite Alphan but he's easily one of my favorite Marvel characters. Cool guy with interesting powers. Hated that he was gone by the first issue of vol 2.

Richv1
04-25-2004, 08:21 PM
So lets disband Weapon X and get the Alphans back where they belong. The only good character in that comic is Mesmero. Not that there are not characters in it that have not been good or could be. Just in this Weapon X they are not.

Major Mapleleaf Jr
04-25-2004, 09:34 PM
I know I wanna see him back again. I love Madison. Oh, and there is another good character in WX... Marrow. I'm a HUGE Marrow fan.

Nemesis
04-25-2004, 09:54 PM
I look more like the original Puck. I am short and have a mustache.

Richv1
04-25-2004, 11:50 PM
I used to have a mustache when I was 14 but I shaved it off. It made me look a little older.
Marrow yep I liked her the way she was to start with. Than they made her "beautiful" and changed her powers some. And than she was no longer as good a character.