PDA

View Full Version : It's My Birthday!

Major Mapleleaf Jr
05-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Hey, all... it's my birthday today! I'm 23 now, woohoo! My birthday present from Magik was that cheesecake banner I have up now. :lol:

Ben
05-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Happy birthday Man! You're just a young fella :) If you got that cheesecake for your birthday, where do you stick the candles?

Ben

Major Mapleleaf Jr
05-12-2004, 11:26 PM
I could make a reeeeeeeeeeeally homoerotic comment on where I would stick the candles, Ben, but I'll restrain myself just this once. :wink: :lol:

PWalk
05-12-2004, 11:28 PM
Well happy birthday bro. Make sure you blow out the candles to get your wish.

(that was too easy :lol: )

HappyCanuck
05-12-2004, 11:43 PM
note how he said 'blow out the CANDLES', not... well, you know.... :wink:

ladymako71
05-13-2004, 01:22 AM
Happy Birthday mate. =) Can't complain abut the pressie either. ;)

*reads thread...bites lip from saying anything that would blow the family friendly image of the board right out of the water...reads more...dies laughing*

Magik
05-13-2004, 03:51 AM
Hey, all... it's my birthday today! I'm 23 now, woohoo! My birthday present from Magik was that cheesecake banner I have up now. :lol:

Actually, your present hasn't been sent yet. :)

I've now decided that I need to start making some more controversial banners. :laughs:

Happy Birthday, darlin'. :D

~ Magik

beetleblack
05-13-2004, 06:12 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!!!!!

Hope you have a great day and you do something nice to celebrate.

Btw the banner ROCKS (and thanks to Ben I now have a very lewd image of MMJ and a candle!!!).

Oh and love your new banner too Magik it's very cool and glimmery.

DelBubs
05-13-2004, 04:16 PM
Happy birthday MMJ, not sure if they should be belated greetings, but anyhows, many happy returns :-)

:shock: :cry: Just got an image of twenty three candles in natural biological recepticles :o

Major Mapleleaf Jr
05-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Thank you, all, for the well wishes. It wasn't a very happy birthday, since I broke up with my partner at 5:30 that morning, but I'm hangin' in there. You guys made me giggle, and I really needed that. :D

Ben
05-13-2004, 04:35 PM
akkk, that's a crummy birthday pressie. I've been there! It seems like women like to break it off with me rather close to my birthday! I hope it wasn't jealousy over Major Mapleleaf in your case ;)

Ben

Magik
05-14-2004, 04:56 AM
Oh and love your new banner too Magik it's very cool and glimmery.

Thank you, BB. :) It started out so simple.. I overdid it just a tad. :laughs: - You a Meridian fan?

Thank you, all, for the well wishes. It wasn't a very happy birthday, since I broke up with my partner at 5:30 that morning, but I'm hangin' in there.

Oh, hun.. I'm so sorry! :(

~ Magik

ladymako71
05-14-2004, 05:31 AM
Thank you, all, for the well wishes. It wasn't a very happy birthday, since I broke up with my partner at 5:30 that morning, but I'm hangin' in there. You guys made me giggle, and I really needed that. :D

Aw dude. I'm sorry. *tosses you nekkid Major in hopes of feeling better*

DelBubs
05-14-2004, 03:59 PM

Aw dude. I'm sorry. *tosses you nekkid Major in hopes of feeling better*

If you don't feel better, at least with a nekkid MM, your gonna feel somthing :-)

ladymako71
05-14-2004, 04:19 PM
If you don't feel better, at least with a nekkid MM, your gonna feel somthing :-)

I just set the two dogs next door off! I was laughing so bloody hard at this!

Yeah I reckon he's gonna feel something alright! Hope it's a good one! ;)

DelBubs
05-14-2004, 04:40 PM

I just set the two dogs next door off! I was laughing so bloody hard at this!

Yeah I reckon he's gonna feel something alright! Hope it's a good one! ;)

And not to hard on him :roll:

ladymako71
05-14-2004, 04:44 PM
lol my face is starting to hurt from all this bloody cackling.

Poor MMJ he's going to this and either cry or wet himself laughing.

Major Mapleleaf Jr
05-17-2004, 01:40 PM
And to think that I had the market on lewdness cornered here... LOL!

DelBubs
05-17-2004, 01:45 PM

Just for the sake of verification, can I take it that your a member of the Royal Canadian 'MOUNTED' Police :lol: :P

Major Mapleleaf Jr
05-17-2004, 01:46 PM
::Giggles girlishly.:: Yes. Yes, you can. :wink: :lol:

ladymako71
05-18-2004, 06:49 AM

Oh hon...oh no no no...if you had any idea how BADLY I have to restrain myself when posting here, you'd cry! I have written a song as an ode to a 'toy' once even...a few of the lads have seen it and laughed. It will never see the lgiht of day here though...simply because of content!

However! I always like fellow lewd people! =)