PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Plans??

HappyCanuck
05-13-2004, 04:55 AM
As a service to Ben and all the rest here, I've moved the responces to this conversation here amungst the cupboards...

Be careful what'cha say.. I'm the psycho/crazy stalker type. *Grins evilly* :D

Kewl!! Haven't had enough of those in years!!

Would you like a large wedding, or a small one? - Or perhaps we should just elope? ;)

~ Magik

LOL, well, considering I come from a LARGE predominantly Catholic Newfie (read: Irish) family, eloping is best...

:D :D :D

Magik
05-13-2004, 05:23 AM
Kewl!! Haven't had enough of those in years!!

:Laughs:!! I guess that means we're fated to be together!! :)

LOL, well, considering I come from a LARGE predominantly Catholic Newfie (read: Irish) family, eloping is best...

:D :D :D

Eloping.. Alright, that works for me! - We dressing casual? Or do we need to rent appropriate attire? ;) - Should we let anyone from the board attend? Or would that defeat the purpose of eloping? :D

~ Magik

HappyCanuck
05-13-2004, 05:26 AM
:Laughs:!! I guess that means we're fated to be together!! :)

Won't see me complaining! (well, yet) :D

Eloping.. Alright, that works for me! - We dressing casual? Or do we need to rent appropriate attire? ;) - Should we let anyone from the board attend? Or would that defeat the purpose of eloping? :D

~ Magik

LOL, one step at a time. As for the board, considering we are meantioning it ON the board, it would be downright RUDE not to at least INVITE them... especially Ben. After all, you always invite the one who introduced ya!! :wink:

Magik
05-13-2004, 05:36 AM
Won't see me complaining! (well, yet) :D

*Grins* I'm sure we can get past one another's odd quirks! .. Once we meet, of course. ;) Considering the whole marriage thing, it'd have to happen eventually. :laughs:

LOL, one step at a time.

Sorry, fiancé O' mine, I got a wee bit carried away. :)

As for the board, considering we are meantioning it ON the board, it would be downright RUDE not to at least INVITE them...

So true, so true.. Where are my manners?! I should be horsewhipped! .. Oh, I guess we should save that for the honeymoon? :D

especially Ben. After all, you always invite the one who introduced ya!! :wink:

Of course! - What'cha say, Ben? You up for it? :)

~ Magik

HappyCanuck
05-13-2004, 05:44 AM
*Grins* I'm sure we can get past one another's odd quirks! .. Once we meet, of course. ;) Considering the whole marriage thing, it'd have to happen eventually. :laughs:

would help, yes

:twisted: lucky me!! Teehee! :twisted:

So true, so true.. Where are my manners?! I should be horsewhipped! .. Oh, I guess we should save that for the honeymoon? :D

like I said, "teehee"

~ Magik

LOL, hell, Ben can officiate it!!

'Do you HappyCanuck take Magik to be your lawfully wedded comic book geek?' 'I do!' 'Do you Magik take HappyCanuck...' :D

beetleblack
05-13-2004, 06:29 AM
*sniff sniff* :cry:

Sorry, I always cry at weddings. (And strangely laugh at funerals - but that's another story!)

*sniff sniff :cry:

ladymako71
05-13-2004, 02:45 PM
who hah wha? I saw 'wedding plans' and damn near tripped over me own tongue.

can I be the hoon that gets carried away with the rice? O:)

Ben
05-13-2004, 03:41 PM
especially Ben. After all, you always invite the one who introduced ya!! :wink:

~ Magik

Yah, I'm there, just as long as I don't have to pay for the trip out west! That is unless you are planning one of those E-Weddings.

Ben

DelBubs
05-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Oh I so know who wants to be chief bridesmaid :lol: :lol:

Magik
05-14-2004, 05:20 AM

:twisted: lucky me!! Teehee! :twisted:

So true, so true.. Where are my manners?! I should be horsewhipped! .. Oh, I guess we should save that for the honeymoon?

like I said, "teehee"

:Laughs:!!!! You know, one thing this marriage definitely won't be is boring. ;)

LOL, hell, Ben can officiate it!!

No complaints here - Let's do it! :D

Yah, I'm there, just as long as I don't have to pay for the trip out west! That is unless you are planning one of those E-Weddings.

Hmm.. An E-wedding! That's could be a viable option, Ben! :D

*Hands beetleblack a tissue*

Sorry, I always cry at weddings. (And strangely laugh at funerals - but that's another story!)

Anyone else getting flashes of Mary Tyler Moore? ;)

*Hands beetleblack another tissue*

We've only got so many of these tissues, you know.. If we run out now, we'll have to get some more.. From the cupboard.. ;) *grins*

can I be the hoon that gets carried away with the rice?

I don't have a problem with it, if HC doesn't.. Although a decision this important really should be made by a couple together.. :lol:

'Do you HappyCanuck take Magik to be your lawfully wedded comic book geek?' 'I do!' 'Do you Magik take HappyCanuck...' :D

I DO!!!!!!!

Er.. I mean.. :blinks: I do. :)

How 'bout you? -- I'm sure you'd look lovely in pink chiffon. :lol:

~ Magik

ladymako71
05-14-2004, 05:34 AM
I don't have a problem with it, if HC doesn't.. Although a decision this important really should be made by a couple together.. :lol:

Yay! *gets out the 20lbs bag of rice and plane tickets.* ^^

HappyCanuck
05-14-2004, 05:37 AM

Yay! *gets out the 20lbs bag of rice and plane tickets.* ^^

Ah, I couldn't think of a better 'hoon' I'd want basting me in Chinese delicacies. Although when you bring out the dry ribs and wontons, warn me :wink:

Now the REAL question: where to elope to to include at BARE MINIMUM 15 ppl...???

ladymako71
05-14-2004, 03:10 PM
Ah, I couldn't think of a better 'hoon' I'd want basting me in Chinese delicacies. Although when you bring out the dry ribs and wontons, warn me :wink:

Nahhhhhhh I only save that for the Chinese Weddings in Hawai'i. ^^

Now the REAL question: where to elope to to include at BARE MINIMUM 15 ppl...???

as for eloping... Las Vegas? I can drive there in about 8 hours and it's a cool town ^^ PLUS! I have a mate there in the wedding biz! I might be able to get ya a discount :twisted:

Magik
05-15-2004, 05:31 AM
Okay, before we go any further. I need to know.. Considering I'd have to move up there.. (Per our spoken prenuptial agreement. ;)) Would we have room for my Magik footstool? :) It's a necessity..

*Shrugs* Having a working brain isn't really what I'm known for. :) -- Absentminded is a gross understatement for what I tend to be. ;)

If you don't believe me, Dani_M/MML Jr. can attest to that fact with absolute certainty!

as for eloping... Las Vegas? I can drive there in about 8 hours and it's a cool town ^^

Las Vegas? Hmm.. I wonder how long it'd take to get there from Maryland by train..

PLUS! I have a mate there in the wedding biz! I might be able to get ya a discount :twisted:

Ooh! Discount.. The magic word! :lol:

~ Magik

DelBubs
05-15-2004, 11:11 AM

~ Magik
A nice lilac off the shoulder look with pink chiffon ribbons and I'll think about it. :P

HappyCanuck
05-15-2004, 07:38 PM

~ Magik
A nice lilac off the shoulder look with pink chiffon ribbons and I'll think about it. :P

:shock: ....Del in a pink chiffon dress.... Excuse me as I go into traumatic rock-mode.... :shock:

DelBubs
05-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Excuse me as I go into traumatic rock-mode.... :shock:

Traumatic Rock, is that that new fangled heavy thrash metal rock that doesn't exist?