PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Vetran

Ben
05-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Congrats to Del for hitting 500 posts! He is our one and only Alpha Vetran!

Ben

DelBubs
05-17-2004, 03:39 PM
And I promise that somewhere within my next five hundred I shall say somthing of interest :-)

Phil
05-17-2004, 03:44 PM
Gawd Del, don't do anything too out of character :shock: :P

DelBubs
05-17-2004, 04:08 PM
Ah, but Phil, aren't you richer for the experience (every pun you can think of)

Phil
05-17-2004, 04:09 PM
I keep coming back for more, year after year don't I?

DelBubs
05-17-2004, 04:28 PM
Aye, tis true, if truth be known, I some times feel like an Alpha vet, considering the trials and tribulations we encounter following the team :-)

PWalk
05-17-2004, 05:14 PM
Congrats

beetleblack
05-17-2004, 05:19 PM
An Alpha Vet? Would that be for MMJ's horse Thunder or for if Sasquatch gets ill???? (Cripes, just got a horrendous image of Del doning marigolds and giving Sasquatch an examination a la All Creatures Great and Small!).

*shudder*

Anyway, many congrats, Del :)

DelBubs
05-17-2004, 05:23 PM
An Alpha Vet? Would that be for MMJ's horse Thunder or for if Sasquatch gets ill???? (Cripes, just got a horrendous image of Del doning marigolds and giving Sasquatch an examination a la All Creatures Great and Small!).

*shudder*

Anyway, many congrats, Del :)
I'm not going anywhere the concept of MML's horse, ever since I saw MMjrs latest banner and the legend 'Now Who Wants To Ride Thunder' I've been having unhealthy images :-) Sas can lift 90 ton plus, I'm not gonna worm him, Marigolds or not, although spraying him with flea powder could be a laugh :-)

And thanks to you and PWalk for the congrats, couldn't have done it without you ;-)

beetleblack
05-17-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm not going anywhere [near] the concept of MML's horse, ever since I saw MMjrs latest banner and the legend 'Now Who Wants To Ride Thunder' I've been having unhealthy images :-)

Well, I've heard of pet names for *ahem* certain body parts... I think I'll stick with Wee Jimmy though, Thunder would give it a sort of grandiousness (if that is a word) that it so does not deserve... *ahem*

Sas can lift 90 ton plus, I'm not gonna worm him, Marigolds or not, although spraying him with flea powder could be a laugh :-)

I misread that as SPAYING (as in spaying a cat!), I think he might object rather strongly to that.

And thanks to you and PWalk for the congrats, couldn't have done it without you ;-)

Thanks, although I think the whole concept of CupBoards is probably more to blame... ;)

Magik
05-18-2004, 03:52 AM
Congratulations, Del. :)

Sas can lift 90 ton plus, I'm not gonna worm him, Marigolds or not, although spraying him with flea powder could be a laugh :-)

I misread that as SPAYING (as in spaying a cat!), I think he might object rather strongly to that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who misread it that way! :lol:

~ Magik

Phil
05-18-2004, 06:38 AM
Aye, tis true, if truth be known, I some times feel like an Alpha vet, considering the trials and tribulations we encounter following the team :-)

We're just hardcore whatever we're doing.

beetleblack
05-18-2004, 03:27 PM
We're just hardcore whatever we're doing.

Although not as hardcore as Swifty in his previous profession perhaps.

:lol:

Phil
05-18-2004, 05:03 PM

:lol:

Hey, you never saw Del and Jim Lee in the hotel lobby last year :shock:

SwiftFox
05-18-2004, 08:52 PM

Hey now... I was just the bouncer...

ladymako71
05-19-2004, 12:04 AM
yeah, I was the bad one...ask the boys ^^

*she who covets makoflight status*