PDA

View Full Version : I'm very very drunk...

beetleblack
06-05-2004, 09:33 PM
disvuss

SwiftFox
06-05-2004, 10:21 PM
*raises beer to ye*

Cheers mate! :)

ladymako71
06-06-2004, 01:32 AM
discuss what?

the possibilities of you being taken advantage of? *ponders that and gets happy* :twisted:

the randomness of the post? :D

how cute you might look in l*****r b*****e gear right about now? :twisted:

how bad I'm being? :wink:

whatever you decide, I raise me bottle to ya! Cheers!

Ben
06-06-2004, 03:29 AM
wadda ya know, I'm having a few myself. A few friends of mine who have a band back in PEI came over for the weekend to play a gig here in Halifax. I went a saw them play. Met a delightful woman from Quebec who just moved here. Unfortunately didn't have time to really get ot know her as one of my buddies in the band met her first. First dibs and all that ;) oy but don't I seem like a pig now!?

Back to my beer,

Ben

beetleblack
06-06-2004, 07:27 AM
My head hurts :(

Discuss...

Phil
06-06-2004, 07:59 AM
http://www.jcnot4me.com/images/Nelson-The_Simpsons.gif

ladymako71
06-06-2004, 10:02 AM
My head hurts :(

Discuss...

Water and excedrin...lots of excedrin.

*tucks you in*

beetleblack
06-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Thanks for that. You'll all be relieved to know that I feel much better now, I had a siesta this afternoon and my head is less cotton wooly now :)

Ben, I hope you're head didn't feel like mine this morning.

Cheers for the cheers, Swifty. :wink:

Sadly, Lady M, no one took advantage of me in my drunken state - although there was a cute barman I kept trying to catch with my eyes (he was sadly immune to that particular facet of my mutant abilities and only looked up once - and then he just had a worried look on his face when he did!). As for wearing l*****r b*****e gear - I would of course look FABULOUS, darrrhling! ;)

Oh and thanks for the 'Ha Ha' Phil!!!! :lol:

bigbloo
06-06-2004, 02:05 PM
And now for the medical view :)

Hangovers and mostly a result of dehydration so after a drinking spree just drink lots and you wont feel so bad in the am.

Oh and take some liver detoxifying tablets, coz you know, youll need your liver later when you are older. Its not exactly something you can get on Ebay if you mess up the one you have. :)

Ben
06-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Ben, I hope you're head didn't feel like mine this morning.

I'm fine :) I wasn't too terribly intoxicated, but the few tequila shots I did gave me a nice glow. Slept in, and as Dr. Bloo suggested, I always have a couple big glasses of water before bed on a night where I had too many.

Ben

beetleblack
06-06-2004, 05:26 PM
Yep, did the water thing as soon as I got in last night and been drinking water all day so been weeing for England today!

Never heard of liver detoxifying tablets though, is this a new thing? They didn't have them in my day...

ladymako71
06-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Sadly, Lady M, no one took advantage of me in my drunken state - although there was a cute barman I kept trying to catch with my eyes (he was sadly immune to that particular facet of my mutant abilities and only looked up once - and then he just had a worried look on his face when he did!). As for wearing l*****r b*****e gear - I would of course look FABULOUS, darrrhling! ;)

Awww...well at least ya had fun from the sounds of things...and I figured as much about the l*****r b*****e gear. ;)

Phil
06-09-2004, 06:52 AM
Well... I was well and truly ratted last night.

Y'know what the greatest part that I can actually remember.... being on here about 4-5am this morning and telling Scott Lobdell I was honoured to read his writing.

I'm THAT classy. 8)

beetleblack
06-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Well... I was well and truly ratted last night.

Y'know what the greatest part that I can actually remember.... being on here about 4-5am this morning and telling Scott Lobdell I was honoured to read his writing.

I'm THAT classy. 8)

Doll, that is class and a half! ;)

Hope you're not suffering today... and hope you haven't scared Scott off!

Phil
06-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Heh... I wasn't hungover as such, but I've got a bloody cold thats been giving me grief.

The vodka helped ease it though.

I don't think I scared Scott off... well, I hope not :lol:

Ben
06-19-2004, 03:31 AM
oi, so now it's my turn! I just stumbled into my room. Not home form more than 24 hours, and I can't keep myelf sober. This is what happnens when you know every one in the bar.....who took my pants?

Ben

ladymako71
06-19-2004, 03:49 AM
oi, so now it's my turn! I just stumbled into my room. Not home form more than 24 hours, and I can't keep myelf sober. This is what happnens when you know every one in the bar.....who took my pants?

Ben

Not me! ¬_¬

I already have my pair. ;)

SwiftFox
06-19-2004, 11:35 AM
.....who took my pants?

Geez Ben, you gotta start like staplegunning those to yourself or something... :P

DelBubs
06-19-2004, 12:59 PM
.....who took my pants?

Geez Ben, you gotta start like staplegunning those to yourself or something... :P
He would if he had anything of substance to staple them too :oops: :lol:

Phil
06-20-2004, 05:59 PM
Watch it Del, he'll edit you or give u a custom title again :lol:

DelBubs
06-20-2004, 06:06 PM
That's a good point Phil, but whatever he may do to me won't change the fact that he has nothing more than a label saying "Oh! Please :? ' in his boxers :shock:

Phil
06-20-2004, 06:48 PM
It's good that the label can fit that much on....

DelBubs
06-20-2004, 06:51 PM
Plenty of space you see? Last chicken in the shop and all that :P

Ben
06-21-2004, 04:20 AM
................I get home from a solstice party and see this? For shame! ;)

I'll have you know I've got plenty of room for writing....I've gained weight this year.....honest!

ladymako71
06-22-2004, 02:09 AM
you were the one Province hoping and then celebrating while all this was going on here...besides, I would think Del and Phil know you better then I do. ;)

ladymako71
06-25-2004, 09:27 PM
I should be aadding to this in a while seeing as I'm gonna go get dressed now and Kiwi night in Tracy (name of the burgh I live in) begins. ^^ There's only 3 dozen of us here, but it's so very worth it. lol

ladymako71
06-26-2004, 01:27 AM
okay so sharky had a few glasses of beer..not much actually all things considered, but I was behaving...me aunty is visiting and I want to be somewhat coherent for tomorrow. :)

ladymako71
07-02-2004, 06:10 PM
my turn to officially add to this particular topic. I have a three day weekend and two fer of molson canadian...well considerably less then a two fer now but you get the idea. (dad likes the canuck beer me too) so I got home from work this morning around ten past ten california time...it's ten till two california time and I have a few beers in me and the prospect of the week from hell coming up. jo jo feel really good right now and is going to take a shower before dying in bed. *will molest boys online later tonight when I crawl out of the crypt*

Ben
07-03-2004, 12:50 AM
proper thing, Canadian beer is the way to go, though I really do have a weakness for Bavaria....speaking of which, I've been somewhat partyish lately. was out 'till 5:30 AM last night, was out all night tonight, and will be out all night tomorrow, seeing LIVE in concert, then going to a big hippy party in the woods....ahhhh, it's nice to be back on PEI!!!!

Ben

my turn to officially add to this particular topic. I have a three day weekend and two fer of molson canadian...well considerably less then a two fer now but you get the idea. (dad likes the canuck beer me too) so I got home from work this morning around ten past ten california time...it's ten till two california time and I have a few beers in me and the prospect of the week from hell coming up. jo jo feel really good right now and is going to take a shower before dying in bed. *will molest boys online later tonight when I crawl out of the crypt*

Phil
07-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Gimmie seven hours and I should be on here totally incoherant.

Scott - beware!!!! :lol:

ladymako71
07-23-2004, 03:40 PM
Gimmie seven hours and I should be on here totally incoherant.

Scott - beware!!!! :lol:

Ya mean give ya several hours and a bottle or three of vodka. =p

I'm back in the Molson Canuck again so this could get QUITE interesting! We'll see in considerably less seeing as I'm a bit of a light weight when it comes to me tolerace.

Yes, Jo's a cheap date. =p

Phil
07-23-2004, 03:43 PM
In English? :P

ladymako71
07-23-2004, 03:58 PM
In English? :P

Don't knock it smart a**e...I get really lubericated and I forget that I can actually SPEAK English! Watashi hanasu no Nihongo, genki wai!

Phil
07-23-2004, 03:59 PM
Try saying that after 7 hrs of drinking and summit large in yer mouth.....

ladymako71
07-23-2004, 04:02 PM
Well I already promised Del a haka, I suppose I could have a bash at being completely ratted, fist in me gob, and rattling off in Japanese for you? sound good?

Phil
07-23-2004, 04:03 PM
Whatever turns you on luv.
Just make sure to take pictures ;)

ladymako71
07-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Oh I'm sure there'll be more then a few cameras handy in April when I am sure enough to get ratted enough to do the oral fisting stunt, as I am wont to do when there's a crowd. ^^

DelBubs
08-01-2004, 06:09 PM
jvsdpo\vgbj\j with a large melon and let that be a warning to you all.

ladymako71
08-08-2004, 04:14 AM
there are about 3 dozen new zealanders living in the area I call home at the moment...and about 7 of us are having a b-day within the first two weeks of august. perfect excuse to get pissed...and seeing as I'm the second oldest of the b-day celebraters I got to down more bloody booze in the 'ounce for each year' thingy. that's two and some bottles of beer in my case...on top of the numerous drinkie poos I was givin with 'congrats mate! 30? wow.." I should hopefully be sober by thursday when I officially turn 30...one can hope at any rate. ;)

kozzi24
08-08-2004, 12:11 PM
there are about 3 dozen new zealanders living in the area I call home at the moment...and about 7 of us are having a b-day within the first two weeks of august.
Is November a special time in New Zealand?

ladymako71
08-08-2004, 02:18 PM
I guess. Several of the b-day celebratees were americans so it may have had something to do with thanksgiving too...who knows.

Phil
08-21-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm drinking at the keyboard again if anyone's about.

MSN me or annoy me here :D

SwiftFox
08-27-2004, 01:49 AM
If a Senior VP who happens to be your boss' boss insists you chug back a 'car bomb' (Pint of guiness...chug half, drop in a shot of god only knows what, then chug till it's empty) and you do it... then spew on your way to the bathroom... thats not your fault right???

Ben
08-27-2004, 02:13 AM
If a Senior VP who happens to be your boss' boss insists you chug back a 'car bomb' (Pint of guiness...chug half, drop in a shot of god only knows what, then chug till it's empty) and you do it... then spew on your way to the bathroom... thats not your fault right???

Great way to make an impression Swifty....that boss will NEVER forget you!

"what's that, Todd? OH! You mean the running puker!"

Ben

SwiftFox
08-30-2004, 07:30 PM
"what's that, Todd? OH! You mean the running puker!"

Actually the nickname I got out of it was Dante..

(as in Dante's Peak)

ladymako71
09-18-2004, 10:38 AM
so a mate of mine from work was bored...and running the risk of going crazy at the same time...I came to her rescue.

her son's football team had a meeting thingy over at a popular pizza place...me mate Adrianna needed someone she could talk to...soccer mums need not apply. I am not a soccer fanatic and I'm most definitely not a mother, so I fit the bill...that and I'm apparently a good laugh.

We went, we traumatised, then we packed the kids off back at her place and took off for a local pub. a few pitchers of beer later and we managed to get back to her place and I sobered up enough to drive the twelve minutes to the next town over and my house. the beer was that american piss water and I am paying for it. I don't get beer hangovers unless it's that american piss water. today is pray it goes through the system and down the loo.