PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Action Figure

SwiftFox
06-14-2004, 08:24 PM
Go easy on me... it's my first attempt... I've learned much to go about it a lot better next time....

http://members.rogers.com/swift_fox/

ladymako71
06-15-2004, 02:51 PM
looks like we know who to hit up for customs!

SwiftFox
06-15-2004, 07:11 PM
Awww thanks... but I think I still have a lot of improving to do :)

Ben
06-15-2004, 07:13 PM

now, isn't that the way of everything? The day you stop learning is the day you die. You shoulda seen my first web page! :oops:

I say Bravo Swifty! I can't wait to see yer next one!

syvalois
06-15-2004, 07:27 PM
now, isn't that the way of everything? The day you stop learning is the day you die. You shoulda seen my first web page! :oops:

I want to see it!!! I want to see it!!! Your first webpage, I want to see it!!!

beetleblack
06-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Cool - and excellent for saying this was your first attempt. Always been envious of people who can make customs like this. There's a whole section of custom figures on www.uncannyxmen.net - maybe you should think of submitting yours (they have Alpha Flight customs on there too)? I think you chose your base figure very wisely. So who will you be doing next? Oh and liked the instructive step-by-step guide on your webpage :)

SwiftFox
06-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Thanks! Hmmm maybe I will submit him... Next... I'm not sure. I've got ideas for Shaman, Nemsis, MML jr. and now as mentioned in the other thread... new bodies for the AF figures I bought...

ladymako71
06-15-2004, 10:12 PM

Aww cute...he's modest. ^^

For a first attempt that is quite impressive and I know there are people out there who have tried for ages and can't seem to get it right...or they base they're models on Liefield's art..I'm not kidding... Enter it in the uxm forum and see what they think?

cmdrkoenig67
07-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Very good, Swifty.

Dana

PWalk
07-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Very nice Fox. Keep up the good work.

Remedy
07-11-2004, 05:37 PM
*applauds and does a happy dance!*

WOOHOO SWIFTY!!!!!!

Seriously though, awesome work! I'm thinking there's HUGE potential for fun there! So long as you find it fun and fufilling... the added bonus is WE get to drool over the action figure eyecandy afterwards!

Keep it up!

*HUGZ!*