PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day!!!

JohnnyCanuck
07-01-2004, 02:21 AM
To all my fellow country folk. Happy Canada Day to you all.

I got to work .

Ben
07-01-2004, 11:52 AM
you have to work? On Canada Day? that stinks. What about everyone else? What are you plans?

I'm going to a local pub where a band consisting of a bunch of my best friends are playing. woo-hoo!

Ben

HappyCanuck
07-01-2004, 12:56 PM
you have to work? On Canada Day? that stinks. What about everyone else? What are you plans?

I'm going to a local pub where a band consisting of a bunch of my best friends are playing. woo-hoo!

Ben

Like Johnny, I'm working. (blah, actually I just got off work, and have to go back at 23-00 just to do it all over again). aside from that, a lot of sleep, and dreaming of all the things I can pretend to do come Sunday and Monday, when I get my days off.

Also, I misread the thread title: I thought it said 'HappyCanuck Day'. And here I thought someone was dedicating a day to me :D oh well...

ladymako71
07-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Happy Canada Day! neighbours!

no worries...I got to listen to 'make a Canadian laugh' on the radio coming home from work this morning. and I get online and am pleasently buzzed by Allan only to reply 'happy canuck day!' and realise what I just said and to whom...

"cause I'm a blonde! B L O oh..ohhh whatever..."

SwiftFox
07-01-2004, 04:47 PM
Happy Molson's Day to all.... I mean Happy Canada Day.... oh well same diff....

Allan, you seem to be skipping like a bad record...

Jo.... I got nothing....

syvalois
07-02-2004, 05:46 PM
I was moving like 300 000 other family in Québec. God, I'm tired.
http://webgaston.free.fr/images/news_demenagement.jpg

Ben
07-03-2004, 01:03 AM
we have a big 3 day concert here on PEI called The Festival of The Lights for the Canada day weekend I'll be seeing one of my all time fav. bands playing tomorrow, LIVE!!!!! whoohoo!!!!
\
Ben