PDA

View Full Version : Shut In...bleah

ladymako71
07-23-2004, 03:32 PM
Ben's gone bye bye for the weekend....or however long... ^^

Sylvie's buggering off to god knows where in the quaint Quebec country side for god knows what...

And I get to play shut in this weekend. joy. =p The heat's supposedly going to be bad with added humidity from the monsoon (ha they have the balls to call it a 'monsoon') that's east of us.

Sooooooooooo...what's everyone else up to this weekend?

Phil
07-23-2004, 03:35 PM
I've got to go to the missus' cousin's wedding tomorrow, which means meeting the whole entire branch of her family... at once.... in a monkeysuit.

I'm hoping for a free bar after....

ladymako71
07-23-2004, 03:44 PM
I've got to go to the missus' cousin's wedding tomorrow, which means meeting the whole entire branch of her family... at once.... in a monkeysuit.

I'm hoping for a free bar after....

Ouch...I'm hoping for a free bar for ya mate!

Now watch it be uncharacteristically humid and warm for England tomorrow. lol

Phil
07-23-2004, 03:45 PM
It tipped down all yesterday and has been as hot as £@&* today....

This place makes no sense at all.

ladymako71
07-23-2004, 03:49 PM
English weather's made sense? Since when? As far as I know it as, it's either pissing rain, or just miserable in general.

beetleblack
07-23-2004, 05:17 PM
Well, joy of joy (this will mean nothing to anyone outside the UK sadly) but I'm working tomorrow at my beloved Argos and it's the all NEW all DIFFERENT Argos Catalogue launch and I have to wear an ugly oversized turquoise t-shirt advertising the fact!!!!

Sadly no chance of a free bar there, ho-hum.

PWalk
07-23-2004, 08:41 PM
I'm in all weekend attempting to save some cash for my Vegas trip the 2nd week of August. I've got plenty of grass to mow and bushes to trim. Now if it would just stop raining...

SwiftFox
07-23-2004, 10:00 PM
I'm in all weekend cause I had a rough week.... so I treated myself to a Gamecube... so I can just chill all weekend with it :) And prolly some beer...

ladymako71
07-24-2004, 03:30 AM
Vegas baby! I'm hitting it the following week. lol

Major Mapleleaf Jr
07-26-2004, 10:41 AM
What a craptacular weekend! I had to go to Buffalo on Thursday to finalize some legal stuff (on a side note: I HATE MY FAMILY. :evil: ), but I spent Thursday night and all of Friday up in Toronto, so it was all good in the Major's 'hood. :D Then, Saturday afternoon, I played softball with some friends, versus our professors at college. Let's just say we got our collective asses handed to us. :oops: And now I'm incredibly sore because I lack the athletic genetic sequencing, and I'm a tad hung over because I believe that the best cure for sore muscles and a spirit crushed by a softball defeat at the hands of old people is booze. Eeeeee. :roll:

ladymako71
07-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Damn boy! what the bleeding hell were you doing? Beaten by a bunch of old folks? the shame. ^^

syvalois
07-27-2004, 12:42 AM
I'm back!!!! I had a very good time in Bas-St-Laurent with Bruno and Yves and my mom and many other people :twisted:

Major Mapleleaf Jr
07-27-2004, 03:42 PM
Actually, they weren't old at all. The high school recruiter, Joe, who is an INCREDIBLY-hot twentysomething, decided to bring five or six of his little softball league buddies with him. And our outfield, that was a joke. Our outfielders sucked. Majorly.