PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love calling cards. ;)

ladymako71
07-24-2004, 05:38 PM
I'm bored and I had a phone number and a calling card...I called me mental twin up in the wilderness of B.C. Allan says 'Hi' and that he'll have net capacity in a few more days. He finally got a comp for his new place and he's all settled in. He's just having 'net withdrawels...the poor thing. Major net withdrawels! lol. For those in on the TO trip next April, we yacked a bit about that...there might still be snow on the ground in parts of the country when I'm up there? o.O I've never driven in that stuff. meep!

I was going to be bad and play one of my usual phone pranks but I digressed and just said g'day...that's usually a good hint as to who I am. ^^ The only reason I decided to be good is I couldn't decide on the scam I was going to play as an RCMP calling about his net habits. I had several lined up. And I have done this before...I've even called me own mum and had her thinking I was immigration and almost had her convinced she was going to be deported...then I got the giggles and my a**e subsequently kicked afterwards. Jo btw can do voices, it spooks people...or gets her in trouble ;)

Ben
07-24-2004, 05:41 PM
Good to hear Allan will be back amon the surfing soon. Geez, I've taken 2 trips since he's been gone.

Ben

ladymako71
07-24-2004, 05:44 PM
LOL yeah we yacked about your galavanting all over the Atlantic provinces.

Ben
07-24-2004, 06:33 PM
heh, yah that's me, the world.....er maritime traveler. In theory I won't be going anywhere for a while...but I've said that before.

Ben