PDA

View Full Version : I lost something

Ben
08-06-2004, 01:32 AM
So there I was, shoveling course gravel on a scorching hot summer day. My hair was just plastered to my back sweat running from one to the other. A bit of wind would come up, and my stray hairs would blow about and stick to my face. I was miserable. So I did this:

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=154

Ben

ladymako71
08-06-2004, 01:40 AM
*twitch*

See? Allan? Sylvie? Told you he chopped it off! Albiet I was thinking not that drastically, but he did.

DelBubs
08-06-2004, 03:37 AM
Ben, oh Ben, Oh Ben! Why did you remove your legs. Your gonna need them one day, mark my words.

syvalois
08-06-2004, 01:53 PM
oH! Look the famous red sand from IPE!!!! Or is it gravel a mix of sand and little rock? Do I have a degree in geological engineering? Well, I'm going to France in 2 days for 2 weeks and that's all I'm thinking about, so I can't think anymore:)

Ben
08-06-2004, 02:01 PM
oH! Look the famous red sand from IPE!!!! Or is it gravel a mix of sand and little rock? Do I have a degree in geological engineering? Well, I'm going to France in 2 days for 2 weeks and that's all I'm thinking about, so I can't think anymore:)

That's pure PEI dirt behind me. It's full of sandston, thre is a shale vein running right through my building site.

Ben

PWalk
08-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Are you missing a glove? I see you have the one on. But can't seem to see the other.

Or did you lose all your strength there Samson? :lol:

Phil
08-06-2004, 05:00 PM
You lost your shirt?

Ben
08-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Well, I've got my lest still, have 2 gloves on, and my shirt was sitting in the dirt behind me. So all wrong on those counts ;) But now that you mention it PWalk, I was feeling a little weaker than normal after that day....but I figured that was just from having moved several tons of gravel.

Ben

kozzi24
08-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Hope you didn't lose your permit for that work there.
Or is Canada not as bad as the states and UK on what you can do to your property without getting (and paying for) work permits?

Ben
08-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Hope you didn't lose your permit for that work there.
Or is Canada not as bad as the states and UK on what you can do to your property without getting (and paying for) work permits?

ooooh, they're might picky about what you can do on yer land here, I've got my building permit all in order, and safe n' sound.

Ben

ladymako71
08-07-2004, 02:40 AM
before you could run yer fingers through it for days...

do that now and get rug burn. le sigh.

Major Mapleleaf Jr
08-09-2004, 11:43 AM
Yeah, he lost something, alright. His mind. :lol: