PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Flight in Quasar?

PWalk
09-17-2004, 10:56 AM
I just noticed on the main page that Quasar covers were put on the list.
Was AF or any of it's members actually in that book?

Reason I ask is because I collected that book for the entire run and I don't remember ever seeing AF in the pages.

Ben
09-17-2004, 12:00 PM
These are indeed appearences, rather obscure ones mind you, but they are real :)

#23: powerful minds of the marvel universe notice something is is all buggered up with the world, one of which is Shaman, he is named here.

#24: Doctor Strange forms a union with "The mightiest practitioners of the ancian ways" One of which is Shaman. You see nothing more than a floating head that doesn't speak, or is not named, but it is him.

Ben

DelBubs
09-17-2004, 01:08 PM
Also in Quasar #50. Quasar and Dr Strange do some mystical stuff in another realm, when they return to Earth numerous mystics are assembled. Amongst these are Shaman and Talisman. No speaking part as such.

Ben
09-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Also in Quasar #50. Quasar and Dr Strange do some mystical stuff in another realm, when they return to Earth numerous mystics are assembled. Amongst these are Shaman and Talisman. No speaking part as such.

oh yah, I remember that one. It was one of many of my guest appearances that got destroyed when my basement flooded a few years back :(

Ben

kozzi24
09-18-2004, 10:51 AM
The biggest lapse for Alpha in Quasar was that neither Northstar nor Aurora were part of the speed race.

PWalk
09-18-2004, 06:08 PM
The biggest lapse for Alpha in Quasar was that neither Northstar nor Aurora were part of the speed race.

LOL I remember that! they had everyone but those 2.

Ahab
09-18-2004, 08:19 PM
Wasn't there also an issue where Quasar was going to search out all of the extra terrestrials on earth & Marrina's children were mentioned? I can't recall the issue though - and I don't think it was ever followed up on...

kozzi24
09-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Marrina's kids not followed up on, but that was a good concept. with the aliens. Marrina's kids got ditched for the starbrand, if memory serves