PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy?

Barnacle13
09-21-2004, 12:42 AM
I know seems like a loaded question, eh? Well the real question is Am I crazy or is that a white Sasquatch on the cover of X-Force #1? There no mention inside the book of a white Sas, but there's certainly something peeking from behind Domino that looks an awful lot like Sas. Since Cable has the ability to travel through time I figured maybe the White Sas from Exiles would become a team member. Through issue #2 there's no mention of whoever it is. Don't know that I'll hang around much longer unless it does end up being a Sasquatch though. Anyone know who this character is?

Barnacle

sengsterooney
09-21-2004, 02:35 AM
It could be the Yeti character from the now (hopefully) defunct Alpha PRIME. Or it could be a new incarnation of the Wendigo. Or perhaps it's a new Rob Liefeld creation... called "Yowie"! :-) (for the uninformed, the Yowie is Australia's version of the Sasquatch or Bigfoot).

Sengsterooney (who has finally confessed to at least thumbing through X-Force 1, out of sheer, morbid curiosity!)

Phil
09-21-2004, 02:38 AM
It's Caliban.

Barnacle13
09-23-2004, 05:28 PM
Man he's changed since last I saw him!

kozzi24
09-27-2004, 10:05 AM
You must be crazy.
You should jbiw that both Walt and Heather in any carnation have too much good sense than to be seen with X-Force.

)edited for bad typo(

Major Mapleleaf Jr
09-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Hear, hear, Kozzi. :D

Le Messor
10-02-2004, 10:42 PM
You must be crazy.
You should jbiw that both Walt and Heather in any carnation have too much good sense than to be seen with X-Force.

jbiw? I'm... not familiar with that term.
And the last time I saw Walt in any kind of flower was back when Gilded Lily held sway...

- Le Messor
"Be kind to your inferiors - if you can find any."