PDA

View Full Version : Official Handbook of The Marvel Universe: Wolverine 2004

Ben
10-09-2004, 09:33 PM
Comix-fan has put out a 4 page preview of Official Handbook of The Marvel Universe: Wolverine 2004. The cover includes Mac and Heather, and one of the preview pages is the first page of Alpha info.

Cover (http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=197)
Alpha Flight Page #1 (http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=196)

From the first page, I gotta say, stuff is certainly missing....former members is pretty bare looking, they missed an awful lot. The same can be said about the Known Extent of Operations.

What we can see so far of the bio however looks well written and accurate.

Ben

DelBubs
10-09-2004, 11:53 PM
On the first link (Mac looks the Bolloxs) nice cover, on the second link I got
================
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /xfan/images/previews/WOLVHB_ALPHAFLIGHT.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.x-mencomics.com Port 80
======================
Whats wrong with that eh??

Ben
10-10-2004, 12:20 AM
dunno what's goin' on there, but I tossed the pics in the Album here, and changed the links, should be able to see all now

Ben

kozzi24
10-10-2004, 09:34 AM
Of former members being missing, off the top of my head I'd say the missing members are former members of BETA Flight.

Ben
10-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Yah, I spoke with Eric J. Moreels about it, he said that it was mainly space limitations. He had to leave out a bunch of stuff from Extent of Operations. He also didn't include the former Beta of Gamma Flight members, which I was seeing as the missing members. Such as Persuasion, Goblin, Laura Dean, Manikin, Witchfire etc.

Ben

cmdrkoenig67
10-10-2004, 04:05 PM
Cool....when is this coming out again, Ben....I forgot. :oops:

Dana

Ben
10-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Cool....when is this coming out again, Ben....I forgot. :oops:

Dana

20th of this month (October)

Ben

HappyCanuck
10-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Yah, I spoke with Eric J. Moreels about it, he said that it was mainly space limitations. He had to leave out a bunch of stuff from Extent of Operations. He also didn't include the former Beta of Gamma Flight members, which I was seeing as the missing members. Such as Persuasion, Goblin, Laura Dean, Manikin, Witchfire etc.

Ben

Actually, in a way, he DID include Beta and Gamma flights, under the 'Known Associates' heading. THis way he INCLUDED them, and since they aren't actually Alpha, it's fitting.