PDA

View Full Version : Family Poll

Mokole
11-15-2004, 12:59 AM
Say you had a super problem, mystical, mutant, Master, Dreamqueen, Omega Flight, whatever. Who would you call on to help, whose family? Excuse my misspellings, if any.

kozzi24
11-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Who I'd call would really depend on what the problem was. A mystic fight, call in the Twoyougmen (one of whom is not a man).

Auric & Silver are only really good if assembling the Legion of the unliving, really.

But if you really want guaranteed results, you should call the first family of comics, the Richards. :D

HappyCanuck
11-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Even though I said the Twoyoungmens, on second thinking I'd actually have to say the St. Ives'. They've been known to be ruthlessly effective in dispatching, tho their negotiating skills need to be worked on :lol:

darc_light
12-28-2005, 10:19 PM
Kyle and Wyre. Wyre never did get much time, he's still practically an unknown, but Wyre can kick some serious can! Look what he did to the Secret Empire, and Hardliners, and the Breed (Unfortunately, The Breed were basically innocent victim of the S.E.). He'd be a great addition to any team...And if Kyle could successfully break free of Weapon X, and get himself back, that would be a beautiful thing...
Yes, I am a Wild Child fanatic.
LONG LIVE KYLE GIBNEY!!!!

darc_light
01-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Kyle, Nemesis and Wyre 8) Nemesis was very protective of Kyle, kind of motherly, and Wyre...tried to kill him, but changed his mind...

Richv1
01-30-2006, 08:00 PM
The Hudsons because they would take charge. They would access the situation and come up with a plan to win.

Garry/Al-Fan
02-03-2006, 11:51 AM
James manages to constantly get himself killed, and Heather manages to get the people around her to die.

Michael and Elizabeth Twoyoungmen, all the way.

Richv1
02-03-2006, 11:52 AM
James always comes back. He and Heather are the two best leaders of the group.

suzene
02-09-2006, 03:59 AM
The Beaubiers. Sure, they'll argue for ages...but they'll only need a second to take care of the problem. ;)

Suzene

HappyCanuck
02-09-2006, 11:18 AM
The Beaubiers. Sure, they'll argue for ages...but they'll only need a second to take care of the problem. ;)

Suzene

Heh, sort of a 'fight first, b***h at each other later' senario, eh? :D