PDA

View Full Version : Reality is a state of Turkey

Ahab
11-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Reality can also be distorted by too much turkey.
:D

DelBubs
11-25-2004, 08:59 PM
Tell me more, I'm intriqued by this concept.

HappyCanuck
11-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Tell me more, I'm intriqued by this concept.

Well, take an 18 - 20 lb bird (more or less, depending on size of family. Del, you'd need about five 20 lb'ers), roast them for about 6 - 8 hours to get the right amount of fermented tryptophan (a natural seditive), don't forget the fifteen - twenty lb's of pototoes (the starch, with the right enzymes become sugar that ferments into alcohol). Then you got miscellanious veggies and h'or d'ourves (or however it's spelled), plus traditional drinks (many of which are already alcohol-laden).

Yeah, there's a reason Canadians have Thanksgiving a month early - we need the extra time to sober up before Christmas!!

DelBubs
11-25-2004, 09:40 PM
The same effect can be achieved by having somone rush up behind you and wrap a 18-20lb turkey around the back of your head. Concussiion ensues, but at least you don't have to eat the turkey. I'd rather chew cardboard, which has a better taste IMHO.

Le Messor
11-25-2004, 10:19 PM
Have you thought about putting the turkey on your head, wearing oversized sunglasses and a fez, and dancing?

Worked on Friends.

- Le Messor
"Beware the legless man who teaches running."

DelBubs
11-25-2004, 10:36 PM
Mr Bean did it better. Not sure what is the better option, eating the turkey or sticking your head up it's arse. Opinions :-) ?

Ahab
11-28-2004, 02:25 PM
Thanks to Happy Canuck for doing a pretty darn good job of covering the whole turkey meal prep summary! I'm finally out of my coma, so I can now respond...

Mr Bean did it better. Not sure what is the better option, eating the turkey or sticking your head up it's arse. Opinions :-) ?

I guess it depends on what the turkey has been eating...
Sorry...I never said that I wasn't capable of disgusting thoughts...

DelBubs
11-28-2004, 08:20 PM
Thanks to Happy Canuck for doing a pretty darn good job of covering the whole turkey meal prep summary! I'm finally out of my coma, so I can now respond...

I guess it depends on what the turkey has been eating...
Sorry...I never said that I wasn't capable of disgusting thoughts...
I would assume the turkey to be dead and de-gibleted. Inserting your head into the rear orifice of a live viable turkey would seem to be a difficult proposition and slightly suspect. :-)

Ben
11-28-2004, 08:39 PM
split from http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=605

kozzi24
11-29-2004, 01:35 AM
another fun thing is, before the turky is prepped and stuffed, put an egg in it. Depending on the frame of mind of the cook, this can amuse, shock or downright frighten the cook.
Beratement by my mother for doing this one time has become a Thanksgiving tradition for the past fifteen years.

Nogoodnamesleft
02-03-2005, 05:52 PM
A really serious reality-altering substance is the most wonderous teriyaki chicken at Top Gun Sushi...(it's basically like BBQ but UBER).