PDA

View Full Version : Merry Ho-Ho

Ben
12-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Tweaked the forum up a bit for Ho-Ho Day :) Enjoy the banner, and fear not, the colours well be back to normall after the Holidays :)

Ben

cmdrkoenig67
12-07-2004, 07:13 PM
I like it, Ben....very nice.

Dana

Scarlettspiderg
12-08-2004, 02:50 PM
The forums look nice and Christmassy, good job!

Merry Christmas to all.

PWalk
12-08-2004, 05:35 PM
I kinda dig the color scheme. And the pic is a thing of beauty.

Merry Christmas

syvalois
12-08-2004, 07:28 PM
I first I was suprised.I made a big "woah", then I thought something went wrong with the coloring, then I felt sick, but then I realised it was the christmas colors and now I'm happy!

Ben
12-08-2004, 07:49 PM
I first I was suprised.I made a big "woah", then I thought something went wrong with the coloring, then I felt sick, but then I realised it was the christmas colors and now I'm happy!

hmmm, hate to think that my colour choices make you feel ill....I know the light green isn't the most Christmasie green in the world, but a dark one makes the edges on my buttons and icons look crappy, as I made them with light colours in mind.

Thanks to all the compliments though folks :) Keep yer eyes open for a special something some time soon...right Allan?

Ben

Legerd
12-09-2004, 12:38 AM
The forum looks great, very X-massy! Could you perhaps add a Santa hat to MML? :lol:

Ben
12-09-2004, 09:30 AM
The forum looks great, very X-massy! Could you perhaps add a Santa hat to MML? :lol:

Clear you temp files, as MML is not longer on the banner, I changed the banner when I did the colours ;)

Ben

HappyCanuck
12-09-2004, 09:48 AM
<taps foot impatiently> Yer gonna make me wait, ain'tcha, Ben? :?

(also, am I the only one who notices that the description of the emoticons is rarely what we use them for??)

Ben
12-09-2004, 09:54 AM
<taps foot impatiently> Yer gonna make me wait, ain'tcha, Ben? :?

(also, am I the only one who notices that the description of the emoticons is rarely what we use them for??)

Told ya man, expect it when you least expect it!

Ben

kozzi24
12-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Forum looks great, although the mint green thing does occassionally give me the same feeling Sylvie mentioned.
Have you considered changing to red and white when you change the colors, in tribute to Alpha's (and your) country's colors?

Ben
12-09-2004, 03:09 PM
well, that's basically how it is, the yellow (now shades of green for the season) works as an offset. I'm a 3 colour man, it gives me more artistic possibilities. The Red White and Yellow also matches AF.net

Ben

Barnacle13
12-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Tweaked the forum up a bit for Ho-Ho Day :) Enjoy the banner, and fear not, the colours well be back to normall after the Holidays :)

Ben

Thanks for the arctic blast! With 80 degree days the Christmas spirit needs all the help it can get down here in the South!

HappyCanuck
12-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the arctic blast! With 80 degree days the Christmas spirit needs all the help it can get down here in the South!

Heh, we got almost four feet of snow in a week. I'll be happy to send you a tonne to twelve... <wonders what kind of tariff there is on sending snow across the border>

DelBubs
12-09-2004, 05:34 PM

Heh, we got almost four feet of snow in a week. I'll be happy to send you a tonne to twelve... <wonders what kind of tariff there is on sending snow across the border>
Chances are homeland security will identify it as Anthrax powder and before you know it you'll have forty new friends, getting to know you :-)

HappyCanuck
12-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Chances are homeland security will identify it as Anthrax powder and before you know it you'll have forty new friends, getting to know you :-)

Awww, well, ain't that nice! Could always use new friends! :P

ladymako71
12-10-2004, 03:00 AM
*clicks onto forum*

*does double take*

It's Christmas-sy...

*hides*

I work for the package industry...Christmas is a time to be feared as far as I'm concerned. =p

Barnacle13
12-10-2004, 05:00 PM
*clicks onto forum*

*does double take*

It's Christmas-sy...

*hides*

I work for the package industry...Christmas is a time to be feared as far as I'm concerned. =p

Is it the figgy pudding you hide from?

Sorry, Ben! Sticking with the Christmas theme! Don't mean to stir anything up from the past!

HappyCanuck
12-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Is it the figgy pudding you hide from?

Sorry, Ben! Sticking with the Christmas theme! Don't mean to stir anything up from the past!

LOL, as long as you aren't thowing said pudding - or using it for something more... unpleasent - all's good