PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays, everybody!

cmdrkoenig67
12-24-2004, 12:27 PM
I hope they're fun and safe. Hopefully the new year will bring more Alpha our way!

Dana :D

Nogoodnamesleft
02-03-2005, 12:31 PM
MAN alive, there really can't be that many people...umm...alive on this board. Your post/thread was made like months ago at the time I made this here reply...I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of years passed before somebody replied to this one.

Ben
02-03-2005, 12:59 PM
There are currently 168 members of this forum, since 11 Jan 2004 there have been 9639 post, at an average of 24.80 per day. This is a well recieved forum, and has a good level of communication. At the time of this post there were several other holiday posts and people posted their wishes there. If you do not like this forum, the number of users, or the level of activity, you are more than welcome to leave.

Ben

DelBubs
02-03-2005, 01:20 PM
MAN alive, there really can't be that many people...umm...alive on this board. Your post/thread was made like months ago at the time I made this here reply...I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of years passed before somebody replied to this one.
There are many fine people on this board from many diverse back grounds. These people pick and choose topics to reply to. Not many come here to piss people off. Some inadvertently do so either by miss placed words or pure lack of tact and humility.

cmdrkoenig67
02-03-2005, 02:45 PM
There are currently 168 members of this forum, since 11 Jan 2004 there have been 9639 post, at an average of 24.80 per day. This is a well recieved forum, and has a good level of communication. At the time of this post there were several other holiday posts and people posted their wishes there. If you do not like this forum, the number of users, or the level of activity, you are more than welcome to leave.

Ben

I think mine was actually first, Ben.

Dana

Ben
02-03-2005, 02:54 PM
I think mine was actually first, Ben.

Dana

That's probably why it wasnt the one replied to, the newer would have been on top. Regardless, the only reason why this was brought up was because Nogoodnamesleft wants to make trouble. There were very few Holiday replies, people were caught up in the season I'm sure.

Ben

kozzi24
02-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Bah humbug!

DelBubs
02-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Bah humbug!
A'la AF 106, your likely to get visited by the ghosts of Alpha Past, Alpha Present and Alpha Future, thats AF series 1, Af Series 3 and whatever comes next.

Nogoodnamesleft
02-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Xmas...I don't enjoy it anymore. I don't hate it, but once you have 20 of them they just aren't special. When I was just a boy of 5 years, Christmas was this incredibly magical, majestic, indescribable awesome thing. Until I was like 8 I always got the same thing every year, and I loved it: The Ecto-1, the toy model of the (cartoon version) Ghostbusters' car. Man, I loved that thing (I had eventually gone through like 3 or 4 in total), but my ******* older brother always smashed it and drove it down the stairs. *Sigh...* those were the good ol' days.