1. Go to http://mappoint.msn.com/DirectionsFind.aspx

2. In the Start section, select "Norway" from the list box and enter
"Haugesund" into the "City" field

3. In the End section, select "Norway" from the list box and enter "Trondheim"
into the "City" field

4. Click on "Get Directions" ...

syvalois
01-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Euh...Weird. You're planning a trip there?

jay042
01-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Well, I'm not going by their directions :shock:

kozzi24
01-30-2005, 11:53 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Can't get there from here!"

HappyCanuck
01-30-2005, 06:58 PM
gotta love the scenic route! according to this, it takes nearly 50 hours to go what would generally only take an hour, through five or six countries...

kozzi24
01-31-2005, 11:14 AM
sure, Allan...ruin the punchline for everyone

HappyCanuck
01-31-2005, 11:16 AM
hey, no problem, what else am I good for.

kozzi24
01-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Allan, my friend...you think ruining a very funny visual joke for other people is being good for something?
Really, bud, my last post on here was a hint: maybe you should edit out the revelation?

DelBubs
01-31-2005, 01:07 PM
Yeah Allan, edit out your overly descriptive post, your giving every thing away. :lol: :shock:

HappyCanuck
01-31-2005, 07:42 PM
Allan, my friend...you think ruining a very funny visual joke for other people is being good for something?

:-k Hmm, nope, no 'scathing sarcasm' emoticon. Sorry if I confused you, mate.

Really, bud, my last post on here was a hint: maybe you should edit out the revelation?

Jeff, somehow I doubt me stating the blatantly obvious has ruined the joke for anyone. In fact, if anyone has missed the 'punchline' as you called it (although I doubt anyone is that blind), then I just did them a favour. Therefore, no, I will not be editing my previous post. If you don't like it, ignore the offending post as if it never existed.

kozzi24
02-01-2005, 10:08 AM
In fact, if anyone has missed the 'punchline' as you called it (although I doubt anyone is that blind), then I just did them a favour...
Unless they read the entire thread before clicking over to the map. If they read the entire thread first, then the joke is ruined for them.

DelBubs
02-01-2005, 10:21 AM
In fact, if anyone has missed the 'punchline' as you called it (although I doubt anyone is that blind), then I just did them a favour...
Unless they read the entire thread before clicking over to the map. If they read the entire thread first, then the joke is ruined for them.
I've always been led to believe that a punch line without the full content of the joke is just a line. As in 'oh we've got that sorted, we're gonna send it up at night' is nothing without the rest of the joke. Still what do I know, I've never been to Norway.