PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

HappyCanuck
02-06-2005, 04:31 AM
As not too many of you know, I've been trying to get Seng Mah's Flight 5 series produced into a visual format. I've for the most part got the characters developed, visually, but am having problems breaking the original prose stories into a usuable break-down script.

Now, I've been working with Seng fairly diligently over the last three or four years, but am not any closer to getting a finished work done, mostly because I've had to either chop the chapters into a seemingly workable script (which failed miserably, btw), or try and pretend to fig what images work best from the original prose (not an easy task, since the first two pages of text took up almost 11 pages of pencils).

What I need is someone willing and able to translate the original prose into a feesibly workable script. Note, this is not a paying gig - yet (the reason I want to get this project underway is to market it and produce it), and yes, you WILL be credited for your work (unless you request otherwise).

Any questions, please PM me, email me at happycanuck@alphaflight.net or look me up on Messenger (my contact options are at the bottom of any of my posts)