04-26-2005, 02:21 AM
Can anyone tell me what comic this pic comes from

http://www.psysdomain.com/picsfoet-z/tarot2.jpg

HappyCanuck
04-26-2005, 04:47 AM
Generation X Annual 1997.

Ben
04-26-2005, 11:56 AM
NOICE! Anyone else wanny try and stump him? This is Allan's best party tricks. People across the land have big bashes, and everyone takes turn showing him random comic pages so he can name them. Quite the skill!

Ben

HappyCanuck
04-26-2005, 12:12 PM
NOICE! Anyone else wanny try and stump him? This is Allan's best party tricks. People across the land have big bashes, and everyone takes turn showing him random comic pages so he can name them. Quite the skill!

Ben

:lol: LMAO, what's the prizes for this contest? :lol:

But seriously, the only reason I knew that one was because I have the issue, so I looked it up.

HOWEVER, if anyone WOULD like to treat me (or the forum in general) to a comic Trivia game, I'm all for it.

DarkSnowbird
04-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Thanks is Catseye in it too?

HappyCanuck
04-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks is Catseye in it too?

Kinda. All the original Hellions (well, projections of them) were in it - in order of appearance: Catseye, Tarot, Bevatron, Beef, everyone except Thunderbird (Warpath), Firestar and Empath - who had escaped the original death that these other hadn't - but they were really projections of D'Spayre.

Catseye was in it for about half a page, attacking Synch

DarkSnowbird
04-28-2005, 03:02 AM
Yay Catseye, Tarot , and Roulette are my fav Hellions. No Roulette, poor her. I want Emma to meet up with Tarot since she's alive again I wonder why Emma doesn't know Tarot's alive.

DarkSnowbird
04-28-2005, 03:03 AM
Thanks again for the help. This is why I asked

http://darkelektracatseyetarot.freehomepage.com/

kozzi24
04-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Does anyone else think John Francis Moore was doing a GREAT job on X-Force when he was dumped for a writer-fu-jour?

HappyCanuck
04-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Yay Catseye, Tarot , and Roulette are my fav Hellions. No Roulette, poor her. I want Emma to meet up with Tarot since she's alive again I wonder why Emma doesn't know Tarot's alive.

As I said, none of these listed Hellions WERE alive - they were illusions. On top of that, D'Spayre doped everyone up on apathy (except Chamber - who eventually confronted him and won) so that the world coulda turned into a giant donut and they wouldn't care at all.

Legerd
04-29-2005, 01:33 AM
As I said, none of these listed Hellions WERE alive - they were illusions. On top of that, D'Spayre doped everyone up on apathy (except Chamber - who eventually confronted him and won) so that the world coulda turned into a giant donut and they wouldn't care at all.

I thought D'spayre's whole shtick was... despair, not apathy!

DarkSnowbird
05-01-2005, 02:47 AM
I was just happy to see them again and in X-Force it's revealed that Tarot's alive. So I thought it be cool if she popped in as a new teacher