PDA

View Full Version : It's Too Quiet In Here So...

Legerd
05-16-2005, 03:47 PM
Time for a stupid question:

If you had to design a comic book character based on your Alpha Waves username what would that character be like?

PWalk
05-16-2005, 04:38 PM
It would have to have the power of generating "Portals" and being able to "Walk" through them. And it would wear a cape. Gotta have a cape.

HappyCanuck
05-16-2005, 07:01 PM
God, yer evil :P have you seen my username?? I don't even want to think about it, it's too scary... but now I'm gonna for a while...

Mokole
05-16-2005, 07:02 PM
Hmmm. Medium height and lean, a guy who can fire energy in any frequency/form at targets, inexhautible! Probably fly but no cape for me!

syvalois
05-17-2005, 08:21 AM
I had a super-hero concept but It was under the code name swizz Knight and I was the sidekick of Madame Fondue, but now with Syvalois, that's a little bit hard to say, that's really is only my name with some missing letters. I guess, I can turn invisible since I'm missing some letters in my name.

Harfang
05-17-2005, 05:57 PM
I had a super-hero concept but It was under the code name swizz Knight and I was the sidekick of Madame Fondue, but now with Syvalois, that's a little bit hard to say, that's really is only my name with some missing letters. I guess, I can turn invisible since I'm missing some letters in my name.

madame fondue?? it's a funny name from Savoie (in France) ?? lol i love fondue it's so good :lol:

syvalois
05-17-2005, 06:24 PM
madame fondue?? it's a funny name from Savoie (in France) ?? lol i love fondue it's so good :lol:

For the région itself? Cool!

Legerd
05-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Harfang, you did not answer the question:
If you had to design a comic book character based on your Alpha Waves username what would that character be like?

Harfang, vous n'avez pas répondu Ã* la question:
Si vous deviez concevoir est-ce que un caractère comique de livre basé sur votre alpha ondule le username comme ce que ce caractère serait ?

Harfang
05-17-2005, 09:31 PM
Harfang, you did not answer the question:

Harfang, vous n'avez pas répondu Ã* la question:
Si vous deviez concevoir est-ce que un caractère comique de livre basé sur votre alpha ondule le username comme ce que ce caractère serait ?
legerd your French translation is misenderstood lol we can see the limit of electronic transaltor
but thanks for your try i appreciate it

mais je comprends pas ce que tu me cdemande peut etre sylvalois pourra me traduire

syvalois
05-17-2005, 10:03 PM
[quote=Legerd]Harfang, you did not answer the question:

mais je comprends pas ce que tu me cdemande peut etre sylvalois pourra me traduire

Ok, si tu avais Ã* créer un personnage de comic basé sur ton nom d'utilisateur d'Alphawaves, comment serait ce personnage ?

Legerd
05-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Merci Syvalois, celui était ce que j'essayais de dire.

(Traducteur stupide!)

Harfang
05-17-2005, 10:45 PM
thanks for your translation :)

my super hero would be like northstar i love this character !!!

syvalois
05-17-2005, 11:08 PM
??? Ton nom d'utilisateur ici, c'est harfang. Tu dois imaginer un personnage te basant sur ce nom de code. Alors, le personnage serait exactement pareil Ã* Northstar, mais il se nommerait Harfang?

Tu vois, moi, je devais trouver un personnage qui fonctionne avec le nom Syvalois. Puisque c'est finalement mon nom sans quelques lettre, je me suis dit que mon pouvoir serait d'être invisible et tient je pourrais rajouter que je suis interprète, timide, mais qui aime faire des tours quand elle est invisible :P

ENGLISH

just added some stuff to my character, my character would also be an interpreter, shy but who likes to makes little pranks when she is invisible (nothing mean)

Harfang
05-17-2005, 11:20 PM
sur harfang ??

ben c'est le nom d'une chouette alors quelqu'un qui se tranformerait en chouette comme snoxbird (c'est son nom en anglais d'apres ce que j'ai appris ici) donc quelqu'un qui vole ; qui a des sens exarcerbé et voila *

sinon j'aime bien le perso sylvalois la traductrice lol une peu la cypher quebecoise :lol:

Le Messor
05-21-2005, 10:13 PM
Le Messor... Do we want a character named after The Reaper?
I'm seeing a cloak, face nothing but shadow, and probably a scythe...

Oh, and Sylvie, peut être qu'elqu'un avec beaucoup de valeur?

- Le Messor
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."

Phil
05-22-2005, 01:45 AM
Ummm... English and an alcoholic...

Ben
05-22-2005, 03:29 AM
Ummm... English and an alcoholic...

Hmmm, wouldn't that describe EVERY brit's supper powers?

Ben

Phil
05-22-2005, 04:58 AM
unless they're black and have solid air powers, yes....

syvalois
05-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Oh, and Sylvie, peut être qu'elqu'un avec beaucoup de valeur?

Quoi? ton personnage ou le mien? :D

ladymako71
05-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Time for a stupid question:

God. Oh no wait...I'm working on that already.

lessee...? ladymako71... Namorita with really sharp teeth?

ladymako71
05-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Hmmm. Medium height and lean, a guy who can fire energy in any frequency/form at targets, inexhautible! Probably fly but no cape for me!

LOL Funny you should say 'energy'. keeping in mind that when I first saw your nick, I thought you were Polynesian...still not sure there actually but! Mokole in Hawai'ian means 'lunar rainbow'....it can also mean inflamed eye (like Ben has at the moment) or pink octopus...take yer pick. ^^

Mokole is also an indigenous language of the Central Congo region in Africa, spoken primarily in Benin. ( I googled that one.)

HappyCanuck
05-24-2005, 07:07 PM

LOL Funny you should say 'energy'. keeping in mind that when I first saw your nick, I thought you were Polynesian...still not sure there actually but! Mokole in Hawai'ian means 'lunar rainbow'....it can also mean inflamed eye (like Ben has at the moment) or pink octopus...take yer pick. ^^

Mokole is also an indigenous language of the Central Congo region in Africa, spoken primarily in Benin. ( I googled that one.)

There ya go, Mokole! You can be the big pink octopus who uses his 'lunar rainbows' to make people's eyes swell shut (christ that sounds like a Gay Pride acid trip...)

Legerd
05-24-2005, 08:59 PM
lessee...? ladymako71... Namorita with really sharp teeth?

The 71st clone of Namorita... with really sharp teeth. :mrgreen:

There ya go, Mokole! You can be the big pink octopus who uses his 'lunar rainbows' to make people's eyes swell shut (christ that sounds like a Gay Pride acid trip...)

But then what would your power be HC? :-k

HappyCanuck
05-24-2005, 09:07 PM
But then what would your power be HC? :-k

hmm, well, given the numerous connotations of 'Happy', I'll let you tell me :P

(for the record, I only came to the realisation the other day that 'gay' is a synonym for 'happy'(never claimed to be the swiftest of foxes -- that's Todd's department). My sexual orientation has nothing to do with my choice in nomenclature. In fact, I chose the name WELL before I came out.)

Legerd
05-24-2005, 09:21 PM

Sorry, the question is: "If you had to design a comic book character..." so you tell me. :wink:

syvalois
05-25-2005, 12:42 AM

Sorry, the question is: "If you had to design a comic book character..." so you tell me. :wink:

I would say it would be like his icone, gay, gay, gay and capable of trowing flowers in the air for eternity coming out of his magic basket. No? you don't like that?

Ben
05-25-2005, 01:21 AM
I would say it would be like his icone, gay, gay, gay and capable of trowing flowers in the air for eternity coming out of his magic basket. No? you don't like that?

hmmm, yes, his basket would be like Shaman's pouch, except all he can pull out of it are flowers...pansies even ;)

Ben

Mokole
05-25-2005, 02:02 AM
Ah, I picked Mokole from Mokole Mbembe, the mythical dinosaur of Africa. I know of nobody who actually knows me that would guess I'm Mokole, ever. 8) A really obtuse nic I use, ain't it?

BTW, I've not been to Benin or really anywhere else but around Western Canada, I'm no Yoda either, I'm a Daddy of boys who like bedtime stories. Short ones, still. :wink:

Ben
05-25-2005, 07:42 AM
Jo - ladymako71
http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/ladies/part2/049.jpg

Ben

HappyCanuck
05-25-2005, 10:55 AM

hmmm, yes, his basket would be like Shaman's pouch, except all he can pull out of it are flowers...pansies even ;)

Ben

I'm feeling a little picked on here - mind, not that I'm COMPLAINING :wink:

Jo - ladymako71

Ben

:? Okay, so Jo's super power is to magically mount metalic ichthiopoids??

burN@
05-25-2005, 03:56 PM
That my first version of my character,... burN@ l:-l-:l

http://www3.sympatico.ca/burnparadise/burN.gif

Is not evil or good

is just the first version

A better version will come soon !!!

Legerd
05-26-2005, 12:17 AM
What are his powers/abilities?

ladymako71
05-26-2005, 04:30 AM
Jo - ladymako71

Ben

Shark Rider...mako is maori for shark...which are revered as gods in Polynesian cultures...who also rever whales and there's a movie based on the maori beliefs towards whales called Whale Rider...yeah I can see it. =p

The 71st clone of Namorita... with really sharp teeth.

two better then the 69th...damn the possibilities.

Phil
05-28-2005, 12:19 AM
Hang on.... Jo's mounting?

ladymako71
05-28-2005, 05:32 AM
beats being bloody eaten by the things ^^

Legerd
05-28-2005, 02:51 PM
I guess you don't like getting... CENSORED!!!

Phil
05-31-2005, 03:07 PM
beats being bloody eaten by the things ^^

I'm biting my lip on this one, for the sake of keeping the place kid-friendly...