PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Squadron

Mokole
05-28-2005, 08:28 PM
:D If one of the members of Northstar's Alpha Squadron, or any other student was to be Canadian, or even a relative of a member of Alpha Flight, who would you want it to be??

You know, like Dark-haired thin girl from Alpha Squadron being from Lunenburg, or Guy with ponytail being from Chilliwak, or dark haired thin girl being a Beaubier cousin or Jeffries' niece. :shock:

Mokole
05-29-2005, 02:28 AM
Maybe I should have done some surfing before I posted that poll:

I figured Victor lizard guy and Rubber Maid were Americans so I didn't put them on as options. Same thing with body art girl and purple guy, who are known to be Hawaiin and Indian (like from India). Now I read that ponytail guy is a Masai so Kenyan I guess. Only leaves, realistically, the other girl as Canadian or tied to Alpha Flight somehow. Other teams are fair game, I guess.

I went to Comix x_fan to find out most of this, lazy me. :oops:

Mokole
05-30-2005, 08:19 PM
I had a talk with a guy who either knows Nunzio DeFilippis (one Academy X writer) or knows someone who has a line on info (I'm forced to be coy), he says it's 50-50 that Dark Haired girl is Canadian, and that a 7th member could be added to Alpha Squadron after House of M and that character could be Canadian. Likely only one of the two things he's been told will wind up as true, ie. appearing in the comic. Interesting.

Exile
11-02-2005, 06:53 AM
Mon May 30, 2005 was the last post on this poll . To bring you up to date on things you probably already know .Nunzio DeFlippis and Christina Weir writers of Academy X have been well fired from the book and new writers are taking over bringing the book in a completly different direction also with the HOM things are screwed up in alot of comics . So with the new writers after HoM theres a good chance we'll never see Alpha Squadron or any of the other teams for that matter again . Phew I've just completed my longest post ever ,well at least on this forum 8)

Dalandow
11-04-2005, 12:12 AM
I voted for the Dark-Haired Thin Girl, you can never have enough women