PDA

View Full Version : Con schedule...

Phil
06-26-2005, 04:52 AM
Okay, the summer is with us (well, in most countries :P ), and cons have started to come and go already, so I thought I'd put up a thread for people to state where they're gonna be in attendance this summer.

Fire away:

ladymako71
06-26-2005, 04:58 AM
My big con isn't until Halloween Weekend...and taht would be Yaoi-Con...gay anime anyone?

PWalk
06-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Gay anime? Can't say I even knew that existed.

I'll be working a couple electronic media conventions coming up late summer and fall. No more comic ones for me this year, that last one freaked me out.

Ben
06-26-2005, 05:27 PM
My con schedule this summer includes conning an 87 year old lady out of her life's savings.

Ben

Mokole
06-26-2005, 09:43 PM
None on my raider, I'm just not into such things. It's been 10 years since I've been to such a convention. Besides, in the next two months I could be making as many as 3 2,300 km trips and that takes a lot of money. We didn't plan on any such trips this year but family business is forcng our hands. :roll:

It's not all bad, I may get to know how my job will be changed this year in June instead of August, giving me time to... prepare! :wink:

PWalk
06-27-2005, 07:32 PM
My con schedule this summer includes conning an 87 year old lady out of her life's savings.

Ben

87? I only con women younger than 65. :lol:

JohnnyCanuck
07-03-2005, 01:02 AM

Ben

87? I only con women younger than 65. :lol:

PRUDE!!

JC

Phil
07-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Well... unless I get blown up on route, I'm gonna be attending SDCC next week.

I shall mainly be at the bar or working at the Cellar Door Publishing booth (#1228), so if anyone happens to be in attendance, come by and say hello, and y'know, buy some quality reading material from me, or a beer for me :D

I'll be the pale foreign-tongued one.

syvalois
07-10-2005, 01:01 PM
I'm not planning to see any con this summer.

ok, bad joke from me and for me since I'm like the only one that will understand it. con as in stupid people as con written in french as if any one would laught at that, as why I'm written this, as I should go and hide myself, yeah, that's a nice idea...

bye!

Canucklehead
07-10-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm not planning to see any con this summer.

ok, bad joke from me and for me since I'm like the only one that will understand it. con as in stupid people as con written in french as if any one would laught at that, as why I'm written this, as I should go and hide myself, yeah, that's a nice idea...

bye!

lol, Well being one of the only other (partly) french Canadians on here, I'll say at least I get the joke. :wink:

Anyhoo, I'm actually planning to switch coasts this summer (getting away from all "les cons"/ idiots around here), so if there's anything planned out Vancouver way, I'd appreciate if someone could fill me in.

Thanks!
Dave

HappyCanuck
07-11-2005, 01:02 AM
Anyhoo, I'm actually planning to switch coasts this summer (getting away from all "les cons"/ idiots around here), so if there's anything planned out Vancouver way, I'd appreciate if someone could fill me in.

Thanks!
Dave

Heh, if there's anything planned for Vancouver, you should take me with. I ALWAYS miss out on these things...

Mystic
07-11-2005, 09:52 AM
I'll be at the San Diego Comic Con more-than-likely this Friday (won't be at a booth...just wandering, hoping to find some good deals).

-Mystic

Phil
07-11-2005, 10:36 PM
In case you're interested;

Scott Lobdell - Booth #1237
Steven T Seagle - Booth #2104
Duncan Rouleau - Artists Alley Booth II-08

Canucklehead
07-12-2005, 08:31 PM

Thanks!
Dave

Heh, if there's anything planned for Vancouver, you should take me with. I ALWAYS miss out on these things...

Sure thing man, I'll keep you posted. You'll have tell me about some of the hotspots out BC-way.

D.