PDA

View Full Version : Venus Or Serena Williams In X-men 3?

Legerd
07-14-2005, 11:53 PM
I happened across this on the web:

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/celebs/articles/1232822.armx

Does anyone know the character being refered to?

cmdrkoenig67
07-15-2005, 12:25 AM
Oh...My....Gawd! This movie is going to be the worst film ever made...groan.

The character I think they're referring to is Stacy X....double groan....sigh.

Dana

JohnnyCanuck
07-15-2005, 02:42 AM
looks like they are jumping the shark here by adding sports celebrities to the cast. Is there no other black actresses other than Halle Berry? So far she's the comic book movie go to girl. There has to be someone out there who can act. But no. They will use a couple of sport personalities and wonder why the movie didn't draw in those hordes of tennis fans to the theatre.
Wait a minute maybe now Tie Domi and Mark Messier can get their movie start. Can't you see it...

Captured X-man: What are going to do to now Brain Freeze?

Brain Freeze (Domi): Well you know we've faced a lot of adversity and when things are looking down you have to dig deep and we'll just go out there and give it our all. You know it's gut check time those x-men got a pretty good team but if we keep our heads we should be able to shut 'em down. We just gotta stay out of trouble and keep pluggin away....

Johnny Canuck

Mokole
07-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Yup, one of the Williams sisters is to play bisexual mutant prostitute Stacy X in X-Men 3.

X-Men 3: The Town Bicycle.

Powersurge
07-15-2005, 03:15 PM
The Williams sisters *ooze* sex appeal?!?!?

:?

Legerd
07-16-2005, 04:53 PM

Dana

I don't know, the Captain America movie made in the 90's was really bad!

The character I think they're referring to is Stacy X....double groan....sigh.Dana

Ah yes, I remember her... and you're right to groan. Absolutely the dumbest character I've seen in a while.

cmdrkoenig67
07-16-2005, 06:10 PM

Dana

I don't know, the Captain America movie made in the 90's was really bad!

LOL...okay...maybe second worst.

The character I think they're referring to is Stacy X....double groan....sigh.Dana

Ah yes, I remember her... and you're right to groan. Absolutely the dumbest character I've seen in a while.

I found her to be pretty much useless as an X-Man.

Dana

Le Messor
07-16-2005, 10:19 PM
It's been rumoured for a couple of weeks that Stacey X will show up.

In terms of other actresses... I wish I could get away from the 'Williams' thing, but when I watched 'Eraser' (with Arnie), before X-Men 1 came out, I kept thinking Vanessa Williams would've made a perfect Storm. (No, not the movie A Perfect Storm...)

I've just read that former soccer star Vinnie Jones will be joining the cast (as who, I don't know. Juggsie?) Is this going to be a sports movie, or a comic book movie?

The Pattern: Somebody makes a really good comic book movie, or comic mini-series. The same director or writer / artist team follows it up. The third, tho' is done by a different team, and isn't nearly as good. We won't even mention the fourth.

See:
Richard Donner's Superman
Tim Burton's Batman
Marvel vs DC
Aliens comics (took a little longer than 4 minis to degrade, but they did.)
Neverending Story (degraded quicker)

- Le Messor
"Did you ever hear one of these corny, positive messages on someone's answering machine? "Hi, it's a great day and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope you are too. The thought for the day is: "Share the love." Beep."Uh, yeah...this is the VD clinic calling....Speaking of being positive, your test results are back. Stop sharing the love."
- Andy Rooney