PDA

View Full Version : Just what IS America's big problem with us?

Big Boss
07-31-2005, 08:06 AM
No matter what, they absolutely always try to pretend we don't exist. In the 1996 hit Summer blockbuster "Independence Day", Canada isn't mentioned once. So...the country with the world's biggest landmass just happens to be OK? Similarly, when 9/11 happened, Dubya tried his very hardest not to mention us, despite that we gave America more help than, say, oh, I don't know...everybody else? And of course, when somebody else remembered that we're here, Dubya did his very best to condescend us. And of course, in that crappy cartoon "X-Men: Evolution", Wolverine is not Canadian, he was an American messed up by the CIA instead of Weapon X. What the f*ck is America's problem?!?!?!

Phil
07-31-2005, 08:25 AM
America's problem with me stems from a long long conversation that I once had with President Kennedy, regarding my wooden false teeth and his legion of corrupt termites.
Surfice to say it, international relationships have been strained since, and my false teeth are now made of paper.

syvalois
07-31-2005, 01:55 PM
Well considering America is made of many countries that is usually separated in 3 sections South, middle and north, it usually don't have the same opinion or talk/think the same way.

Technically, the country biggest landmass is Russia but not part of America, so I can see your point since your talking about america, but then again, Canada is partof america... Does that mean we don't see ourselves/themselve (it depend on what side of the bed I woke up in the morning)? Anyway, Independence Day was just a movie with alot of not intentional jokes. As for 9/11 I don't get into that because it sound to much like a seven eleven and we know that grocery store are really the one owning the world