PDA

View Full Version : The Real Kricket Wars

DelBubs
08-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Well I've got to say I'm pleasently surprised. We're only giving the Aussies a game in the Ashes series. Usually when there's an Ashes series, England put up a brief resistance, then crumple like a pack of cards in a hurricane the moment the first ball whistles past the visor. But we are actually making a fist of it, it does a body proud it does.

Le Messor
08-14-2005, 03:16 AM
We just want you to feel you're doing well.
But I know something you don't know--we're not left-handed.

- Le Messor
"I would kill for her. I would die for her...
Either way, what bliss!"
- Gomez Addams

ladymako71
08-14-2005, 05:34 AM
Oh I'm gonna have a field day kicking back and watching you two go at it. I'd chip in but NZ isn't the greatest cricket threat on the planet.

DelBubs
08-14-2005, 02:03 PM
I thought this test match was heading for a draw, but England are showing resilience. Although I am a little concerned about the weather for tomorrow.

I do know one thing, it's a bloody fine series.

DelBubs
08-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Seems to be a few left handers in the squad, though they aren't exactly setting the world on fire at present. :-) I thought this test match was heading for a draw, but England are showing resilience. Although I am a little concerned about the weather for tomorrow.

I do know one thing, it's a bloody fine series.

It's all getting dodgy, can we survive, or will the weather help us win the little urn. Half watching it from behind closed fingers. :shock: