PDA

View Full Version : Say Hello

shaman
08-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Hello everyone,
fairly new to the site, I've only been posting for a little under a month now
but I'm the guy that did that Ultimate Alpha drawing in the Alpha Flight fan art section. I've posted some more in my personal gallery, basically character sketches but I'd like to know what you think of some of the designs

extra bit of trivia( unfortunately not AF related) the title of my post is also the title of a song from a famous Canadian Rock band, Who are they? :-k

cmdrkoenig67
08-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Hi Shaman,

A hearty welcome to you. It's nice to have you join us.

Dana

shaman
08-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Thanks, I'm gonna try to make a couple of issues of AF issues with my own artwork, may take awhile, what with work and all

Powersurge
08-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Howdy Shaman!

I'm something of an artist myself ... though I'm much better with the human figure than its environement ... to say nothing of the human figure interacting in and with its environment!!

I look forward to seeing more of your art!

shaman
08-13-2005, 03:19 AM
Hey, Victoria is a short distance from me. Do you have anything of yours posted? I always like to see other peoples work and just look at my personal gallery, I've got two pages of artwork

Powersurge
08-13-2005, 11:46 AM
I just posted a picture of "Renegade Battle Armour" the other day, and then there is a crappy version of one of my Powersurge pictures there as well.

Both of them were traced from my original pencils onto the computer using an artpad and a pencil-mouse, so, they aren't the originals, but I had enough patient with the Renegade pic that it made the translition fairly well.

The Renegades are part of my homebrew Marvel Universe rpg. Former Epsylon Flighters who had no place in Department H's new order and so stoled some Epsylon Black armour, along with some teleportation tech. and now work as hi-tech mercs.

Mokole
08-13-2005, 02:01 PM
Hello everyone,
fairly new to the site, I've only been posting for a little under a month now
but I'm the guy that did that Ultimate Alpha drawing in the Alpha Flight fan art section. I've posted some more in my personal gallery, basically character sketches but I'd like to know what you think of some of the designs

extra bit of trivia( unfortunately not AF related) the title of my post is also the title of a song from a famous Canadian Rock band, Who are they? :-k

The redesigns are interesting, I like the Guardian one the best.

Say Hello by April Wine, maybe?

shaman
08-13-2005, 03:41 PM
and Bingo was his name-o