PDA

View Full Version : What A '*'@&%*£' Debacle

DelBubs
09-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Northern Ireland 1 - England 0. 4-5-1 my arse.

Phil
09-08-2005, 07:37 AM
*nods*

DelBubs
09-08-2005, 02:11 PM
I've heard many bad words today, from people who should know better :-)

PWalk
09-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Personally I think it's great. It was a hard fought match and the better team won.

The gauntlet has been thrown.

DelBubs
09-08-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm in perfect agreement with you apart from the fact that 99 times out of 100 England would have won. Every now and again they have a cow and thats what happened last night. It doesn't help that Sven Gormless Swedishman starts fannying around with the formation in World Cup qualifiers, stick to what the players know. You can't have Gerard, Lampard and Rooney running around like headless chickens while Beckham and Wright Phillips show off. We all know Beckham could hit a cow in the udders from a hundred metres, but it's no good on a pitch that has the talent we have being bypassed. As I said before "What A '*'@&%*£' Debacle" :oops: for my country, :( cos we were crap.

And all on our wedding anniversary :-)

JohnnyCanuck
09-09-2005, 12:33 AM
Buck Up, Del.

It's not like it were a hockey game or anything.

JohnnyCanuck

syvalois
09-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Happy wedding anniversary!

And I learned Zidane is back playing for l'équipe de France and now he is out of the game for 3 weeks. the french must cry very hard juging by what I see on the show les guignols de l'info.

DelBubs
09-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Buck Up, Del.

It's not like it were a hockey game or anything.

JohnnyCanuckHockey, thats that Canadian thing played on a slippery surface. There's logic for you :-)

Happy wedding anniversary!

And I learned Zidane is back playing for l'équipe de France and now he is out of the game for 3 weeks. the french must cry very hard juging by what I see on the show les guignols de l'info.

Zidane is a genius, but the rest of the French team is pretty handy as well. At least they could have beaten Northern Ireland :-)

cmdrkoenig67
09-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Are you folks talking about Soccer?...or some other sport(I have no idea).

Dana

DelBubs
09-19-2005, 03:54 PM
Soccer. The game invented by the British, and if the match against Denmark is any indication, the one we are **** at. Still it's not like it's unexpected, we invent tennis, crap at that, cricket, just getting good at it again. It's like a neverending litany of shame, invent a game and let the rest of the world show us how to play it. Oh the :oops: