PDA

View Full Version : Anybody(besides me)excited about the Oct Horror Handbook?

cmdrkoenig67
09-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Living Mummy, Ghost Rider, The Scarecrow, Satana, Lilith(Daughter of Dracula...I hope), Werewolf By Night(I really, really hope), etc...etc....

I can't wait!!

Dana

cmdrkoenig67
09-25-2005, 03:21 AM
Nobody? Just me? Come on....there must be at least a couple more monster fans here?

Dana

DarkSnowbird
09-27-2005, 10:26 PM
I love all the handbooks

Loki
10-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Living Mummy, Ghost Rider, The Scarecrow, Satana, Lilith(Daughter of Dracula...I hope), Werewolf By Night(I really, really hope), etc...etc....

I can't wait!!

Dana

You'll get most of what you wish for in that list. The Horror book looks really nice, imo - I honestly think the entries on Dracula, the Frankenstein Monster, Living Mummy and the Werewolf (they are all on the cover, so I can confirm they are inside without giving anything away) are the best profiles the four of them have ever had.

cmdrkoenig67
10-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Wheeeeeee!!!! I'm happy.

Dana

skullogeist
10-19-2005, 01:08 PM

I can't wait!!

Dana

Well, it's out today . . . what did you think?

It's 48 pages with 35 profiles on Marvel's most dangerous ghouls, demons, and monster-hunters.

Both Ghost Riders were already profiled in OHOTMU: MARVEL KNIGHTS 2005 (http://marvel.com/catalog/showcomic.htm?id=1689&format=comic) and Satana was profiled in OHOTMU: WOMEN OF MARVEL 2005 (http://marvel.com/catalog/showcomic.htm?id=1590&format=comic), but you should find the rest of your wish list in HORROR 2005!

And if you're a fan of Marvel's horror characters, be sure to pick up NICK FURY'S HOWLING COMMANDOS #1 today! The first few issues bring back a lot of Marvel's obscure monsters and supernatural characters, many of whom are profiled in OHOTMU: HORROR 2005!

cmdrkoenig67
10-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Hmph....They'll be the only Marvel comics I've really picked up since Alpha Flight was cancelled.

Dana

kozzi24
10-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Hmph....They'll be the only Marvel comics I've really picked up since Alpha Flight was cancelled.

Dana
Dana, I think you would really be liking Young Avengers. You should give it a try.
Jeff

cmdrkoenig67
10-20-2005, 11:45 AM
Oh wait...I have been picking up New Avengers(only because of Jessica Drew, the Spider-Woman) and I'll be picking up her solo series later this year. I doubt I'd be interested in Young Avengers, Kozzi...thank you, though. I'm a character-follower and there aren't any characters in it that I'm interested in.

Dana

kozzi24
10-30-2005, 01:33 AM
Oh wait...I have been picking up New Avengers(only because of Jessica Drew, the Spider-Woman) and I'll be picking up her solo series later this year. I doubt I'd be interested in Young Avengers, Kozzi...thank you, though. I'm a character-follower and there aren't any characters in it that I'm interested in.

Dana
Young Avengers is some of the best character-driven work Marvel's put out in some time. At least take a gander at the trade paperback when it hits the shelves.
And you need role models!