PDA

View Full Version : Second Flight

JohnnyCanuck
09-20-2005, 03:10 AM
While searching the fanart section the other day I came across maniac mike's posts of the old fanfic project that was buzzing around for a while. So I decided to try and start recovering the pieces and trying to get that site back up. It will be redesigned but the info and pics is the important part.
That's where I run into my roadblock. I have managed to recover a lot of pages from Seng's NetAlpha site (yes I know it's my site now but when I took it over I only focused on Alpha Flight and didn't save the second flight stuff. And yes I know I'm severely negligent in getting it updated and online.)
Anyway at the moment I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing and what I'll need from you all. For example any images that are availiable will be greatly appreciated. In some cases I have parts of stories and need the ends or fillers. As I get this going I will post a website where this will hopefully start to take shape. Anyone with contributions can get in touch with me here or email me at johnnycanuck@hotmail.com

Johnny C

Barnacle13
09-20-2005, 09:38 AM
Ben has everything I managed to hold on to. Several stories and a couple of cover art pieces. I can't remember who did the art though. I think credit for all of the stories is in the bylines.

syvalois
09-20-2005, 11:29 AM
It's the same for me, Ben got it all, so I think the person to see is Ben.

Phil
09-20-2005, 01:43 PM
I think Allan may have kept hold of a bit too... I'm probably wrong though.

syvalois
09-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Allan had like everything but his computer died on him and he lost everything. So no he don't have it.

Barnacle13
09-20-2005, 02:27 PM
I'd love to see this stuff again. I reread most of the stories, and they still hold up. I'm missing the Aerie stories though.

JohnnyCanuck
09-21-2005, 01:20 AM
Thanks for the tips. I MSNed Ben last night and he said he had a good chunk of it and when he has time he'll zip it on over to me. I'm not sure what's going to be there or what's missing but I'm hoping that we can put together a good site that can be built upon.

JC

Barnacle13
09-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Anyone with contributions can get in touch with me here or email me at johnnycanuck@hotmail.com

Johnny C

Check you inbox. I sent you two zip files with all of the stories and artwork I retained.

Tom

birdygirl
09-21-2005, 06:50 PM
I definitely want to see Second Flight back! Either in its own website or as a part of this one. The stories were all terrific. I have several printed out, (though since we moved, I haven't been able to find them easily). :( Here's hoping that we'll be able to see them again soon! :D

JohnnyCanuck
09-22-2005, 02:12 AM
Anyone with contributions can get in touch with me here or email me at johnnycanuck@hotmail.com

Johnny C

Check you inbox. I sent you two zip files with all of the stories and artwork I retained.

Tom

Tom , could I get you to send them again they didn't show up.

I've started the redesign of the Second Flight page. Nothing is posted yet as I haven't gotten around to referencing what I have so far and seeing what's complete. But hopefully I'll have some preliminary stuff up by the weekend.
JC

Barnacle13
09-22-2005, 09:35 AM
I think the file was a little too big. I sent in two seperate e-mails. If I get another bounce, I may try sending them individually instead of the zip file.