PDA

View Full Version : Miss Me?

EccentricSage
10-12-2005, 03:31 PM
*waves*

I missed you guys, so I thought I'd stop by and bug people. ^-^

But now my sis is kicking me off. See you tomorow!

Mokole
10-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey good to hear from you! Hope all is well in your world :)

Legerd
10-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Didn't you drop by a while back then disappear again, or was I hallucinating?

cmdrkoenig67
10-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Where have you been?

Dana :D

EccentricSage
10-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Ok...what did you guys go by back when I frequented the Yahoo Group?

Yeah, I poped in a realy long while back. ^^;

I'm doing ok. Aside from being at an uter stand still in life. I've reached my first year anaversary at work (Jewel foods). Booring. I'm starting stained glass clasess today....maybe I can make some money doing that.

I've fallen... I guess in love...with a 39 year old hermit with no oficial job who lives in a trailer in Georgia, and I'm not joking. lol The wonders of the internet. ^-^ I realy do love him...just not shure what to call the relationship since we haven't met eachother in person yet, and we have no intentions of being manogomous or starting a family....so we're not 'boyfriend and girlfriend' or whatever. But I like this. Love shouldn't require all these rules and guidlines people follow.

I'm learning about the occult...trying to learn how to astral project, and trying to get my astral sences to work...So far I can taste the poisons in processed foods now, wich is making life more expencive. lol Why couldn't I develop a more useful sence like astral sight, like my sister has? And she doesn't even WANT astral sight! Can you beleave it?! >_<

I met my love on Occult forums. He goes by Genocyde there. He's the one who's been doing his best to teach me about the Astral and such, but now I have more teachers to help me thanks to Void Sanctum. Don't even ask me about Void, you'll just think I'm crazy. :?

Legerd
10-13-2005, 10:53 PM
I've fallen... I guess in love...with a 39 year old hermit with no oficial job who lives in a trailer in Georgia, and I'm not joking. lol The wonders of the internet. ^-^ I realy do love him...just not shure what to call the relationship since we haven't met eachother in person yet, and we have no intentions of being manogomous or starting a family....so we're not 'boyfriend and girlfriend' or whatever. But I like this. Love shouldn't require all these rules and guidlines people follow.

I worked with a woman who met a guy online and they planned to get married even before they had met! He lived in Texas and she lived in Mississauga (a city next door to Toronto). He came up to meet her and seemed like a really nice guy but they didn't end up marrying (I never found out why).

I'm learning about the occult...trying to learn how to astral project, and trying to get my astral sences to work...So far I can taste the poisons in processed foods now, wich is making life more expencive. lol Why couldn't I develop a more useful sence like astral sight, like my sister has? And she doesn't even WANT astral sight! Can you beleave it?! >_<

My boss' sister is a psychic and she (my boss) told me how she sees things even when she doesn't want to, like disembodied heads while she's driving! I wonder if that would up her car insurance? :-k

Phil
10-16-2005, 09:13 AM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Jim Lad....

HappyCanuck
10-24-2005, 06:51 PM
Guess this is as good a time as any to report that any and all reports of my untimely demise is SORRILY underexaggerated. However, the fate of my poor computer is not looking so up. nearly 3 months and the idiot techie I have working on it STILL isn't complete! How hard is it to change a bloody harddrive!!

Anywhos, yes, I still live, I WILL be back, hopefully soon (and yes, that IS a threat), and until then....

DelBubs
10-24-2005, 08:34 PM
Are you sure that's not 'idiot trekkie' Alan. "It's a hard drive Jim, but not as I know it"

And good to see EccentricSage frequenting the forum. Welcome back.

EccentricSage
10-27-2005, 11:51 AM
If the guy's had three months and still hasn't fixed it, tell him to give you your computer back and try someone else. It just obsurd. He doesn't diserve your money! You should insult him, too, while you're at it. Don't be polite with lazy ass holes. They don't apreciate courtacy anyhow.

Glad to be back, though I haven't much interest in AF or anything Marvel anymore. I hated the issue of the new AF I picked up, and Marvel's other books looked pretty lame the last I checked, too. Wouldn't mind an update on my favorite character, though. *wink wink*

Disimbodied heads....Geno sees demons, dragons, and Egyptian Gods (they don't like being called gods, though.) among other things. I suck at astral vision, though. The most I've seen lately is a little grey black orb, wich my mind filtered out as soon as I realised what I was staring at and tried to focus on it. :-/ My big problem lately.

JohnnyCanuck
10-28-2005, 01:53 AM
Disimbodied heads....Geno sees demons, dragons, and Egyptian Gods (they don't like being called gods, though.) among other things.

??? Hhmmmmmnnnn?

Ok let's call them twiddlehoppers.
Geno sees demons, dragons and Egyptian Twiddlehoppers.

Now I bet bet being called gods doesn't sound so bad.

Good to see you back.

Johnny Canuck