PDA

View Full Version : SYLVIE!!!!!

Phil
11-04-2005, 10:25 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA1

:D

syvalois
11-04-2005, 11:25 PM
Thank you phil. Taking advantage of your time zone, I see. At first I thought you lost count of time but then I remember it was november 5th for you. I also wish you happy Guy Fawkes Night or Bonfire Night or whatever you call it.

Legerd
11-05-2005, 12:46 AM
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE SYVALOIS!

Phil
11-05-2005, 05:56 AM
Taking advantage of your time zone, I see.

I take advantage of anything I can, be it woman, man or horse.

rplass
11-05-2005, 10:13 AM

I resemble that remark.

Happy Birthday, sylvie! Or, gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag or feliz cumpleaños since I don't know any French.

Would you like anything? Let us know!

Love,
rplass

syvalois
11-05-2005, 11:14 AM

At least cats are not included, that's a good thing:roll:

Happy Birthday, sylvie! Or, gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag or feliz cumpleaños since I don't know any French.

rplass

Cool! I like to get wishes in other languages. I understand feliz cumpleaños is in spanish but the other one is it in German? Deutch?

thanks!

cmdrkoenig67
11-05-2005, 12:51 PM
I hope you have a very happy and fun birthday, Sylvie.

Dana :D

{sas} {puck} {guardian} {guardian2} {northstar} {nemesis}

Oh look....Alpha Flight is wishing a happy birthday too. :lol:

HappyCanuck
11-05-2005, 03:03 PM
{sas} {puck} {guardian} {guardian2} {northstar} {nemesis}

Oh look....Alpha Flight is wishing a happy birthday too. :lol:

Actually, it looks more like northstar is trying to give himself a concussion by constantly running into Nemesis (man, don't wanna bere there when she snaps!)

rplass
11-05-2005, 06:04 PM
You're welcome! "Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag" is Dutch. You didn't answer my question, though... if you don't want anything, that's fine with me, but your birthday only comes once a year!

Love,
rplass

syvalois
11-05-2005, 06:44 PM
You're welcome! "Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag" is Dutch. You didn't answer my question, though... if you don't want anything, that's fine with me, but your birthday only comes once a year!

Love,
rplass

Cool! As for what I want? Tough question. At Christmas last year I asked for world peace but I did not got it. I would ask for a got AF serie like the one I like with a not too messed up history and a lot of respect. Also All the quebecers characters and mostly women would not be hores and talks like idiots. What do you think about that?

Mokole
11-05-2005, 07:44 PM
OK, OK, we'll try to get you all of that. BUt I for one have to 3work hard to get you all that. Hope the wife doesn't mind :o

Ben
11-08-2005, 12:11 AM
a belated happy birthday Sylvie!

Ben

DelBubs
11-08-2005, 03:16 AM
I too would like to wish Sylvie a belated 'happy birthday'. Hope you get everything you richly deserve.

syvalois
11-09-2005, 01:43 PM
I would like to thank everyone. I really had a great birthday, great gifts and a very good party drinking wine and eating cheese. We where 17 in my little 4 and half appartement and it all fit in perfectly. Oh, and I had 6 bd or if you like 6 comic books and I just read 2 and they are very good, So I'm a happy girl now:)

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_thumbnail.php?pic_id=449
http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=451
http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_thumbnail.php?pic_id=450