PDA

View Full Version : A new Alpha Flight?

Mokole
11-26-2005, 02:09 AM
OK, two months of speculation ahead about New Avengers and the Alpha Flight appearance/cameo. If a new book is to result what will be the name, do you think? A covertish Alpha-X, a mutant X-Flight, another angle, another angle but still Alpha Flight on the cover?

Garry/Al-Fan
11-28-2005, 11:51 AM
It's got a double meaning, and has a better chance to sell with "X" in the title.

I don't have a clue what direction MARVEL intends to go. I'm just hoping it's good---good writing, good art, good lettering, good coloring, good editing.

Barnacle13
11-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Avengers Canada might be a viable choice also if they go the Avengers route.

Richv1
01-27-2006, 12:12 AM
Canucks Flight.
I'd just like to see Alpha Flight around and back as a regular series.

Shaman Of The Whills
01-27-2006, 10:25 AM
Personally, I like this whole "New" angle that is going on... New Excalibur... New Avengers... I could see myself potentially supporting a New Alpha Flight title... I would also be for the Avengers angle... most preferably though I would like just the pure classic Alpha Flight name... but I doubt that'll happen. But here is to hoping.

Richv1
01-27-2006, 02:04 PM
I'd like the original name to and the original team. Less Box and with Heather in costume.

darc_light
01-30-2006, 05:01 PM
They'd probably end up as another X-Title :P The X-Tacular, X-Citing , X-Ponential Alpha-X Flight! or some such non-sense... :roll: XXX-Rated Flight X-Posed!... :? :oops: :shock: Oh Dear God No... [-o<

Richv1
01-30-2006, 07:57 PM
What would be agood name for a new incarnation of Alpha;
Pucks Players.
Northern Light Brigade.