PDA

View Full Version : Possible Appearances

Phil
12-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Ultimate Fantastic Four #23 - zombie Northstar & Aurora?
Ultimate X-men #46 - Ultimate Puck?

Scans to be added at some point.

Phil
10-12-2009, 09:23 AM
Fantastic Four #569 - Snowbird? (http://h.imagehost.org/view/0092/ff_569_17-18)

Phil
10-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Wolverine Origins #50 - Heather?
Wolverine: The End #1 - Wildchild?

rplass
10-14-2010, 11:05 PM
I think you can remove the War Machine #9 from this list. The recent Official Index of the Marvel Universe #14 listed that issue and did not have Puck as a character.

Le Messor
11-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Wolverine Origins #50 - Heather?

I think we decided that was Janice, from early issues of X-Men (Jim Lee series).

- Le Messor
Buffy Bot: "How is your money?"
Anya: "Fine, thank you for asking."

Le Messor
04-03-2011, 12:07 AM
New Avengers #40 - Hologram of Sasquatch?

Looks like him to me, but it's open to debate.

- Le Messor
"I think there’s a world market for about 5 computers."
~ Thomas J. Watson, Chairman of the Board, IBM, around 1948

Le Messor
05-24-2011, 05:57 AM
Del,
Good question. I don't think we have a separate section for animated... not that there are many.
Let's see... three in X-Men, (plus at least one AoA Wildchild I didn't factor in) one in Hulk.

- Le Messor
"I’d love to, but I’m being deported."

Phil
05-24-2011, 06:12 AM
Am I just not seeing Del today?

I've thought about having other categories to include TV shows, Films, Games, Trading Cards, Toys, Busts etc... in time maybe.

Le Messor
05-24-2011, 06:25 AM
Am I just not seeing Del today?

When my email told me there was a new post on this thread, it told me what it actually was (and who from). It was deleted by the time I got here, but I answered anyway.

- Le Messor
"Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."
~ Will Rogers

Phil
05-24-2011, 06:30 AM
That sneaky Englishman!

DelBubs
05-24-2011, 01:54 PM
I asked about animated appearences then actually looked at the thread title and realised I was probably posting in the wrong place :-)

That sneaky Englishman!

Le Messor
05-26-2011, 05:40 AM
I asked about animated appearences then actually looked at the thread title and realised I was probably posting in the wrong place :-)

:)
It seems like a good a place as any.

- Le Messor
"Today is not finished 'til tomorrow commences."
~ Walter C. Meave

DelBubs
05-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Well in that case I have the four.
Slave Island (X-Men)
Repo Man (X-Men)
Child of Light (X-Men)
Man to Man, Beast to Beast (Incredible Hulk)

Nicked this from Wiki : In the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_and_His_Amazing_Friends) episode "Mission: Save the Guardstar," the mutant Lightwave is based on Aurora.[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
http://marvel.wikia.com/Aurora_Dante_(Earth-8107

Don't know how much credence we can give to that.

Le Messor
05-27-2011, 04:39 PM
"Mission: Save the Guardstar," the mutant Lightwave is based on Aurora.
Don't know how much credence we can give to that.

Well, if she was proud Jeanne-Marie, or just a sweet hitchiker, we could give it plenty of Creedence.

- Le Messor
"I’d love to, but I have to bleach my hare."

Phil
05-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Cartoons;
AoA Wildchild appears in One Man's Worth pt.1
Sasquatch's hand appears in the opening sequence to that Incredible Hulk series, at the start of every episode.
I think that Lightwave thing's bull, personally, but who knows.

Film wise;
Wildchild's name appears in X2 if I remember correctly.

Games;
Puck & Sas dopplegangers appear in War Of The Gems.
Mac & Heather appear in X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse.

I'll transfer all this to somewhere else another time...

Le Messor
05-27-2011, 06:34 PM
I think that Lightwave thing's bull, personally, but who knows.

The episode writer?

Film wise;
Wildchild's name appears in X2 if I remember correctly.

I don't remember Wildchild's specifically, but there are a lot... including Alpha Flight and Beta Flight... I'll see if I can do a screen grab after I've done my grocery shopping, but I tend to have a hard time even finding the right angle.
Or even remembering.

Games; Puck & Sas dopplegangers appear in War Of The Gems. Mac & Heather appear in X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse.

Department H (the circle one that first appeared in a forest at the end of v1) appears in one of the Wolverine games - the one that tied into the first movie, I think. And the huge Marvel Universe movie - Ultimate Marvel? - had a couple of refs.
Sorry, I've only seen them played a couple of times, I don't own them.

- Le Messor
"Between saying and doing, many a pair of shoes is worn out."
~ Italian proverb

Phil
05-27-2011, 06:45 PM
There were screencaptures floating about somewhere but I cant find them at the moment.

Anyway, the text list is:

1st column: John Allerdyce, Ruth Bat-Seraph, Cecilia Reyes, Everett Thomas, Victor Creed, Nichole St. Croix

2nd column: Claudette St. Croix, Kurt Wagner, Raven Darkholme, Jamie Madrox, Lila Cheney, Vanessa Carlysle, Wade Wilson, Scott Summers, Doug Ramsey, Alison Blaire, Maria Callasantos, Andrea von Strucker

3rd column: Andreas von Strucker, Remy LeBeau, Bobby Drake, Paige Guthrie, Yukio Oyama, Tom Cassidy, Artie Maddicks, Erik M. Lensherr, David North, Tabitha Smith, Calvin Rankin, Dr. Nathaniel Essex

4th column: Garrison Kane, Mortimer Toynbee, Illyana Rasputin, Theresa Rourke, Sally Blevins, Angelo Espionosa, Shiro Yoshida, Guido Carosella, Ororo Munroe, Keniuchio Harada, Katherine Pryde, Dr. Karl Lykos

5th column: Omega Red, Xavier's School, Blackbird, Massachusetts Academy, Trask, Graymalkin, Zero Tolerance, Project Wide Awake, Beta Flight, Jamie Braddock, Dr. Henry McCoy

6th column: Danger Room, Forge, Dept. H, Brotherhood, Weapon X, Gamma Flight, Rahne Sinclair

7th column: Cerebro, Legacy, Salem Center, Franklin Richards, Alpha Flight, Muir Island, Morlocks, Kevin McTaggart

The "On Camera Graphics" section also includes an intriguing list of
mutant nametags from Stryker's Base, with even more names to add to
the above including John Proudstar, Clarice Ferguson, Sidney Jones,
Mickey Tork, Gunter Bain, Roger Bochs, Vanessa Geraldine Carlysle,
Gardner Munroe, Leyu Yoshida, David Haller, Jesse Aaronson, and
Russell Collins.

Le Messor
05-27-2011, 10:04 PM
There were screencaptures floating about somewhere but I cant find them at the moment.

That would make things a lot easier for me...

Roger Bochs is supposed to be a name on the morgue drawers. Not that you can read them.

- Le Messor
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

DelBubs
07-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Not sure if this counts as an appearence (http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39262&PN=1&TPN=1). Sixth message down.

Le Messor
07-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Not sure if this counts as an appearence (http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39262&PN=1&TPN=1). Sixth message down.

'villain' indeed...
but, he did appear.

- Le Messor
Susie: Want to trade sandwiches, Calvin?
Calvin: No, I've got my favorite kind. What did you bring?
Susie: Peanut butter.
Calvin: I have processed mouse loaf.
Susie: Oh, gross. That's not really mouse loaf. It looks like egg salad.
Calvin: Taste it and see. Here, I think this is a whisker. It's good.

Le Messor
10-21-2011, 07:06 AM

I can't seem to make one, but it's at 23:30 on a PAL DVD. That timecode should work for you (Phil) and Del. And Seng, if he's watching.
For the rest, it'll be close to that.

Quasar #11 opens with him chasing after some unseen underwater aliens - they're Marrina's children. (I seem to remember reading about it in a letters page, but I don't know where.)
Wolverine #56 does not seem to contain Wildchild, but it's in the Appearances 'W' thread. (I've flipped through it, carefully, but not read it.)

- Le Messor
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it."
~ W. C. Fields

rplass
10-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Wolverine #56 does not seem to contain Wildchild, but it's in the Appearances 'W' thread. (I've flipped through it, carefully, but not read it.)

The Wolverine 56 listed refers to the 2007 comic. Look for Wild Child at the end posting polaroids on the wall, talking to Romulus (off panel).

Flightpath07
10-21-2011, 12:17 PM
The Wolverine 56 listed refers to the 2007 comic. Look for Wild Child at the end posting polaroids on the wall, talking to Romulus (off panel).

Off panel? Say...Mailman Mike doesn't happen to be killing Romulus off-panel, does he?

batman_von_gein
10-21-2011, 01:02 PM

here are some of the screen captures
http://marvel.wikia.com/Stryker%27s_Files

Le Messor
10-21-2011, 03:09 PM

Thanks!
Is the 2007 series 'origins', or something else? I'd thought Origins ended at #50, or I would've suggested that was what was meant.

here are some of the screen captures
http://marvel.wikia.com/Stryker%27s_Files

And thank you!
It's the third screen Al-fans will want most to see.

- Le Messor
"If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in."

Phil
10-22-2011, 07:12 AM
Is the 2007 series 'origins', or something else?
Nope, it's the second ongoing volume of Wolverine, so not the Claremont/Miller mini, not the first volume, but the next one that started with the 2003 Rucka/Robertson relaunch.

I haven't gotten round to scanning in so it's not in the Gallery, but it's this issue (http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine-the-man-in-the-pit/37-113777/).

rplass
10-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Ok here it is guys: http://www.alphaflight.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3367&title=wolverine2356&cat=733

Flightpath07
10-31-2011, 03:06 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I can confirm a one-panel appearance by Puck in Wolverine issue 16. Giving a short (lol) expose on who he believes is the 2nd-toughest Canadian out there.

Phil
11-07-2011, 04:59 AM
See http://www.alphaflight.net/showthread.php?5796-Alphan-Cameo-in-Wolverine-16

Flightpath07
11-07-2011, 02:20 PM
As i said, i wasn't sure. Plus, looking such up involves the dreaded 'work'.

Phil
09-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Anyone else pick up/see Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4?

There's a page where various heroes and villains are committing suicide by jumping off the top of a building and one of them looks like it could be Puck.

Then, there's a page where The Puppet Master is surrounded by dolls of all the people who he made kill themselves and one that again, could be Puck.

I'll try and get some scans tomorrow, but anyone else have any thoughts?

-K-M-
09-07-2012, 09:04 PM
You thinking the person beside Nick Fury on the roof? If so, no I don't think that's him or are you talking about another scene?

Flightpath07
06-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Just out of curiosity (and to resurrect this little-used thread), has anyone read the mini-series entitled "Beyond The Fantastic Four: Ben Grimm and Logan"?

I just ordered it online as it looked interesting. There seems like there is at least a CHANCE that there could be a minor Alpha Flight appearance in there somewhere, as it is set when Logan worked for the Canadian government.

Anybody?

Phil
06-20-2013, 03:18 PM
Just out of curiosity (and to resurrect this little-used thread), has anyone read the mini-series entitled "Beyond The Fantastic Four: Ben Grimm and Logan"?

I just ordered it online as it looked interesting. There seems like there is at least a CHANCE that there could be a minor Alpha Flight appearance in there somewhere, as it is set when Logan worked for the Canadian government.

Anybody?

Unfortunately there isn't.
It's a fun little story though, if a bit stretched out.

Flightpath07
06-21-2013, 06:13 AM
Alright, thanks.

btw, anybody notice that "Agents of SHIELD" is scheduled to be a live-action television series starting this Fall? Looks like we could be in for some awesome tv!

Le Messor
06-21-2013, 05:20 PM
btw, anybody notice that "Agents of SHIELD" is scheduled to be a live-action television series starting this Fall? Looks like we could be in for some awesome tv!

I've watched a preview of it. It looks awesome! There's a character who might be Luke Cage. Oh, and Agent Coulson is in it.

~ Le Messor
"Laws do not persuade just because they threaten."
~ Seneca

Phil
03-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Right, not sure if a script has suddenly been released or if one site has just decided upon it and the rest have followed suit but Northstar is suddenly appearing in site listings for Uncanny Avengers #1.

I presume it means for these two panels at Xavier's funeral:
3418 3419

Now, I thought the same possibility when the issue was released, but upon careful scrutiny of them I couldn't pick one face that I could say specifically was Northstar so left it at the time.

What do you guys think? Should this count as an appearance?

Flightpath07
03-26-2014, 04:55 PM
I say no. Basically because it cannot be proven.

rplass
03-26-2014, 08:45 PM
Yeah that's a possible appearance, not a definite appearance. A creator would be able to pin it down but I can't see the Northstar elements on anyone: black hair, pointy ears, star-shaped stuff, nothing in those two panels. Maybe if someone had a digital copy and it could be zoomed in way bigger we could see better.

Phil
03-26-2014, 08:57 PM
Those shots were from my digital copy; zooming in doesn't help.
There are dark haired males but definitely no pointy ears.

Phil
11-22-2014, 03:20 PM
Anyone else pick up/see Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4?

There's a page where various heroes and villains are committing suicide by jumping off the top of a building and one of them looks like it could be Puck.

Then, there's a page where The Puppet Master is surrounded by dolls of all the people who he made kill themselves and one that again, could be Puck.

I'll try and get some scans tomorrow, but anyone else have any thoughts?

You thinking the person beside Nick Fury on the roof? If so, no I don't think that's him or are you talking about another scene?

2 years later...

4536 4537

Le Messor
11-22-2014, 04:21 PM
The one on the left definitely looks like Puck to me. The one on the right, not so much - looks familiar, but I can't remember who it's like.
Is there any compelling reason Puck would've been in America with all the American heroes at the time?

~ Le Messor
"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives."
~ C.S. Lewis

Phil
11-22-2014, 04:25 PM
Not really.
Yet as much reason as there is for him to be in Space with all the American Heroes in Thanos, I suppose?

The crouching pose combined with sleeveless top and skull-cap very much makes me think it's him, but that's opinion nothing factual.

rplass
11-22-2014, 04:35 PM
Not really.
Yet as much reason as there is for him to be in Space with all the American Heroes in Thanos, I suppose?

The crouching pose combined with sleeveless top and skull-cap very much makes me think it's him, but that's opinion nothing factual.

You can't spell "Puck" without "P". So I'm calling no. A full straight on shot of his chest should have an orange P.

Le Messor
11-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Phil, I should've said: there's no reason for him NOT to be in America, either.

You can't spell "Puck" without "P". So I'm calling no. A full straight on shot of his chest should have an orange P.

You make sense, but it looked like a distant shot zoomed up - so maybe details like the "P" were just left out. Or, simply, not researched.

To help clear up, maybe: Does anybody have any theories on who else it could be?

~ Le Messor
"The good of the people is the greatest law."
~ Cicero

Phil
11-22-2014, 06:20 PM
I'm home from work now so have some better images with more context

Very true, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

The first shot he's crouching too much for it to be seen, and the other characters aren't in great detail (This shot shows a 'tache too):

The second one is a clay doll, and again the other dolls don't have much detail (Check out Daredevil & Black Tarantula):

Since I wrote the original post back in '12 Comicvine (http://www.comicvine.com/deadpool-kills-the-marvel-universe-4-part-iv-punis/4000-352696/) and Marvel Wikia (http://marvel.wikia.com/Deadpool_Kills_the_Marvel_Universe_Vol_1_4) (Unofficial) have also listed it as being him, so at least if it isn't I'm not completely crazy!

rplass
11-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Not crazy! :)

Could you check with a creator?

Calbretto
12-31-2014, 11:07 AM
In the preview for Agents of SHIELD issue #1, there is a flashback where Dum Dum Dugan tells Phil Coulson that Beta Flight is attacking. They cut to a screenshot of Phil's computer monitor where he is reading a list of Beta member names and their powers (Diamond Lil, Smart Alec, Flashback, Wildchild). It's not a "physical" appearance, but it's a pretty big reference to the characters.

Phil
12-31-2014, 11:55 AM
See http://alphaflight.net/showthread.php?10110-Alpha-Cameos-in-S-H-I-E-L-D-1

rplass
12-31-2014, 06:34 PM
In the preview for Agents of SHIELD issue #1, there is a flashback where Dum Dum Dugan tells Phil Coulson that Beta Flight is attacking. They cut to a screenshot of Phil's computer monitor where he is reading a list of Beta member names and their powers (Diamond Lil, Smart Alec, Flashback, Wildchild). It's not a "physical" appearance, but it's a pretty big reference to the characters.

Yup, you're absolutely right. Look carefully and you'll see part of Sasquatch, too, on another page. But we already started a thread about it as Phil mentioned. Keep your eyes peeled for more appearances! Thanks!

Phil
07-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Inhumans: Attilan Rising #2 - Snowbird?

Phil
10-12-2015, 06:39 PM
Avengers (2015) #0 - Alpha Flight workers -4 covers

swh_comicguy
01-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Uncanny X-Men #1 (2016) - 3 Covers - Kara Killgrave (Purple Woman) ?

Phil
01-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Have you got a scan?

EDIT - Cheers! New comics aren't out here till tomorrow because of the New Years holiday.

Phil
01-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Well...

https://twitter.com/cullenbunn/status/684838104126066688

-K-M-
01-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Pretty cool he replied back so quick

Phil
01-06-2016, 05:34 PM
I haven't spoken to him much but he's been really nice whenever I have, and he follows us on twitter.
I liked that he added Ultimate Wildchild to his Ultimate Wolverine mini.

And AF aside, I really love his The Sixth Gun title.

Phil
01-29-2016, 06:15 AM
Hmm... Could the artist here have drawn Big Bertha instead of Pink Pearl?
I can't see Big Bertha gambling on a supervillain-only cruise ship.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-previews/uncanny-avengers-5-marvel-comics-2016

Le Messor
01-29-2016, 02:57 PM
It is possible - they were both created by Byrne (could be wrong about Bertha?), but Pearl has been on a villain-only cruise ship before. And is a villain.
I don't know that Bertha has, but I don't pretend to have close to all her appearances.

If it was BB, would she be more likely to be in her petite form?

~ Le Messor
"Eat Well, Stay Fit, Die Anyway"
~ Bumper Sticker

Phil
02-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Other people think it too: http://comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=354245

Phil
07-06-2016, 07:13 AM
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Possible Wildchild 1 panel Cameo in today's Deadpool v Gambit #2...?

-K-M-
07-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Sure looked like his classic look

rplass
07-06-2016, 09:08 PM
I think it's him. Nice find, Phil!

Which reminds me, is that Wild Child on the Brooks Cover for Deadpool #27: next to Bullseye

Phil
07-07-2016, 04:39 AM
Nope, Sabretooth.

rplass
07-07-2016, 07:23 AM
Yeah, I figured it could also be Sabretooth but isn't Sabretooth like, really big? Much bigger than Bullseye, and crouched over it just seems like it's a much smaller person than Sabretooth. I'll have to ask Mark Brooks the next time I see him at a con.

Phil
07-07-2016, 07:32 AM
I'll try and find the tweet.

Phil
11-02-2016, 10:47 AM
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Possible Jeffries in today's Death Of X #3?
There's a good chance it's just a hipster though...

rplass
11-02-2016, 08:14 PM
I call hipster. The mustache and soul patch are so unMadJeff.

Phil
11-02-2016, 08:39 PM
The moustache isn't far off Weapon X Mad Jef...

But yeah, 99% sure innocent bystander.

Le Messor
11-03-2016, 04:53 AM
Or possibly guilty bystander. Some of those bystanders have shifty eyes.

Phil
12-20-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm not sure if this one was debunked years back, but it's not in this thread, so...

New X-Men #131 - Northstar?
Zoomed in digitally it looks like it could be him, and it fits with the timing as he was teaching at the school then (Austen era)

Le Messor
12-21-2016, 03:29 AM
Could be him. But in that image, it could also be Spock.

Phil
05-17-2017, 01:39 PM
S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Possible one panel tiny non-speaking cameo of Aurora in today's Ultimates2 #7.
All depends if that was her in Secret Empire #0 or not.
We may get confirmation in Mighty Caprain Marvel #5

Phil
06-01-2017, 06:51 AM
Negative on the above.

This week's Secret Empire #3 has a possible Puck:

The wielding helmet makes it hard to be sure, but he's been the only one with that jacket/patch so far.

Phil
03-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Possible Aurora in next week's Cable #1? (Just to the right of the "Y")

https://i2.wp.com/www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/CABLE2020001_Preview-2.jpeg?w=756&ssl=1

Phil
04-22-2020, 04:46 PM
Possible Old Man Wild Child in Avengers of The Wasteland #3 (and likely to be in #4, if it is him)

Phil
05-13-2020, 08:11 PM
Okay, today's DIGITAL ONLY #4 confirms that it was him.

So this poses a problem for Collectors, as this appearance isn't going to be printed in single form, due to the pandemic.

There will be a TPB though.

Kyle gets killed in it, so he won't be in any more issues...

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/5m3ZVbhbaBpt-9bDk1ZMDZrvQ77Wc01KhOKgWmk1KM6Rw5bSNOe25C6MXgE1zuX Q7Ir2b2xkv9eQ8GOLYQfx7yZSW4rPDOtEmmm861xlCwx0sDsk3 gq0LEBmPVbrZ8pxvneznpmRwA=s1600

Phil
05-13-2020, 08:13 PM
HA! The Solicit for #4 could have answered my query long before today; totally missed that back in February :lol:

AVENGERS OF THE WASTELANDS #4 (of 5)
ED BRISSON (W) • JONAS SCHARF (A)
Cover by JUAN JOSé RYP
Variant Cover by Ivan Shavrin
IN THE CLUTCHES OF THE GREEN GOBLIN!
• Welcome to Osborn City!
• THOR, ANT-MAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA and HULK JR. have fallen into the clutches of NORMAN OSBORN, a.k.a. the GREEN GOBLIN.
• Let’s just say, the years have not been kind to the Goblin’s psyche…
• A knockdown drag-out fight between the AVENGERS and the likes of ENCHANTRESS, WILD CHILD, ABSORBING MAN and more reveals the true nature of DOOM’s mission, and the hidden betrayal that may crush all hope in the Wastelands!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Phil
11-13-2020, 05:10 PM
So, Fantastic Four [1998] #49 has suddenly started doing the rounds on lists as a Sasquatch appearance.

Having had a look at it, I think it could be this panel, which if the other character is Morbius, could well fit in with Walt's appearances in the pages of Fantastic Four Vol.1 when Sue miscarried:

rplass
11-13-2020, 07:16 PM
So, Fantastic Four [1998] #49 has suddenly started doing the rounds on lists as a Sasquatch appearance.

Having had a look at it, I think it could be this panel, which if the other character is Morbius, could well fit in with Walt's appearances in the pages of Fantastic Four Vol.1 when Sue miscarried:

That's Dr. Lansing, not Walt. Check pages 4, 21 and 22 of FF#267.

Phil
11-13-2020, 07:28 PM
That makes more sense.

There's a chance it could be this figure at the bottom left, but more likely that Walt's not in the issue.