PDA

View Full Version : Jeffries

-K-M-
12-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Well he can manipulate all metal rights, as well as machinery? So my question is could he control an android such as Vision? or AirWalker? etc?

Ben
12-07-2005, 05:12 PM
he can transmute metal glass and plastic. He turned Courtney inside out, no reason he couldn't control any of the above androids.

Ben

-K-M-
12-07-2005, 08:57 PM
he can transmute metal glass and plastic. He turned Courtney inside out, no reason he couldn't control any of the above androids.

Ben

Your right I completly forgot he did that. Also has it ever been explained why he blocked Cable's telepathy attacks in Weapon X? I assumed it was the same reason as when he went against Bedlam.

Barnacle13
12-08-2005, 10:12 AM

Ben

For that matter he could also put Ultron down pretty quick. Maybe pull the Avengers arses out of the fire in an adventure.

kozzi24
12-09-2005, 10:45 AM
He can control non-organic material, so he could also show well against someone like Avalanche.

HappyCanuck
12-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Considering, despite his powers, Avalanche was always shown to be a bit of a dimwit, Jubilee could take him on, so that's not much of a challenge...