PDA

View Full Version : Hi, this is darc_light

darc_light
12-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi, I call myself darc_light, among other things. I'm a member of The Masters of Obscurity and Child of Darkness Wild Child e-groups. I'm interested in anything Kyle Gibney...in any reality, Earth 616, AOA, Exiles, Mutant X :cry: , I still like him even after what Weapon X did to him :x , though I wish he was back to his old (Semi-Feral X-Factor) self. Please forgive any strange things I might say, as I'm completly insane...

Ben
12-28-2005, 10:49 PM
Welcome darc_light! A Wild Child fan is always welcome :) Don't worry about your insanity, we have a whole cupboard full of it! Try not to step in any, it makes a mess!

Ben

shaman
12-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Welcome to the Forum Darc Light, be sure to clear sure to claim a corner in the Cupboard as we've been known to all be a little crazy and Territorial from time to time.

Mokole
12-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Welcome darc_light, have fun. There are a few Wild Child fans already here.

JohnnyCanuck
12-30-2005, 01:11 AM
Welcome darc_light! A Wild Child fan is always welcome :) Don't worry about your insanity, we have a whole cupboard full of it! Try not to step in any, it makes a mess!

Ben

Like JELL-O *hehehe*

Welcome D-L .

JC

cmdrkoenig67
12-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the forum, Darc Light...glad to have another nutter join us.

Dana

darc_light
12-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone! It's nice to be here. Hopefully I can be helpfull or something...
darc_light

Barnacle13
12-30-2005, 05:39 PM
If all else fails we'll just hold out for the "or something" part! That's about all these fine folks get from me!

Welcome to the cupboard, but could you move your elbow I think that's my ribs you're poking!

JohnnyCanuck
01-02-2006, 12:58 AM
If all else fails we'll just hold out for the "or something" part! That's about all these fine folks get from me!

Welcome to the cupboard, but could you move your elbow I think that's my ribs you're poking!

or something.....

Like first hand accounts of the major hurricanes. Reminding us all of what's really impotant.

Friends and Family.

JC

darc_light
01-02-2006, 02:08 AM
Hurricane season is over, I hope, it's hard to tell the way things have been going. Right now I'm concerned about my sister in California. She's alright, it's just some incredibly bad weather. It seems like every day brings a new disaster, doesn't it.