PDA

View Full Version : it lives!

ladymako71
01-01-2006, 02:42 AM
...kinda. lol

No I didn't drop off the face of the Earth...not for lack of trying though. =p

I had my anime con back on Halloween weekend and came back to the second busiest peak season I've seen at UPS since I started there in 2000. Not to mention an obscene amount of RL thrown in for the hell of it...but all is well and hopefully 2005 fades into the pit of forgotten memories and 2006 turns out to be great!

So how goes you?

and lastly...because I'm at the back end of the planet and it's still 2005 here...Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! (hawai'ian for Happy New Year)

DelBubs
01-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Hiya Jo, I've been keeping up with your hectic life reading your journal. Hope you had a good Christmas and enjoy the new year.

Legerd
01-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Hey LM71, Happy New Year to you. Good to hear from you again. :D

ladymako71
01-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Hey boys!

Congrats Dr Del! lol I read that and laughed.

How's the wee one coming along Legerd?

Yes I am looking forward to haunting this place again. And hoping beyond hope that nothing to bloody out of it happens this circuit of ye ol day star...*crosses fingers toes and eyeballs*

DelBubs
01-01-2006, 05:38 PM
I've more than made up for my sudden sobering up that evening I became a midwife. The evening after I went out at 7pm and arrived home at 6am the next morning, that was some party :-) There's been a couple of other occasions since then where parts of the evening are a blur or complete blank. Hardcore Grandad may soon be my new net monicker.

Still good to have you back Jo, I enjoyed your relating of your mums christmas preparations, cheered m up no end.

Ben
01-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Yay, Jo's not dead! Welcome back lil' lady!

Ben

JohnnyCanuck
01-02-2006, 12:53 AM
and lastly...because I'm at the back end of the planet and it's still 2005 here...Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! (hawai'ian for Happy New Year)

and because it's 2006 here....

BRICKA BRACKA FIRECRACKA SIS BOOM BAH
BUGS BUNNY BUGS BUNNY RAH RAH RAH.

that's American for ...uh....

BRICKA BRACKA FIRECRACKA SIS BOOM BAH
BUGS BUNNY BUGS BUNNY RAH RAH RAH.

Good to see ya again LM .

JC