PDA

View Full Version : Help in spanish please

syvalois
01-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Allô!

I got a little problem. We are celebrating Burn@ birthday friday and I got to warn my neighbors (sp?) but I got one old grumpy guy down stair that only speak spanish. I want to write him a letter in spanish but my spanish as not very good. I know some of you in this forum know the language and I would appreciate very much your help.

thanks

Sylvie

rplass
01-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Try this:

"Tenemos un partido grande viernes. Usted tiene una cabeza gorda grande. Su nariz es grande. Dénos la cerveza libre. Ponga un vestido rosado por favor. Amor, syvalois"

That should help you become good friends with your neighbors.

Love,
rplass

syvalois
01-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Try this:

"Tenemos un partido grande viernes. Usted tiene una cabeza gorda grande. Su nariz es grande. Dénos la cerveza libre. Ponga un vestido rosado por favor. Amor, syvalois"

Love,
rplass

no, no, no, I may not be very good in spanish but I know it a little. Not a big pary, no Free beer and I don't sign : love, Syvalois. For the rest I had to used my dictionnary. Did you used a translator to do that or it's normal it do not make sense? we are having a big party friday. he as a huge big head. his nose is huge. ? free beer. dressed in rose please. love syvalois.

But I need more something along : I'm your upstair neighor (sp?) and we are celebrating my boyfriend birthday friday the 13th. We are sorry for the noise may happenned. Thank you very much.

HappyCanuck
01-09-2006, 03:32 AM
LOL, we're trying to HELP her appease her neighbours, not get her EVICTED, folks. My Spanish may be even worse than my French, but even I know that's not a good way to apologise in advance, rplass!!!

ladymako71
01-09-2006, 07:43 PM
I live in Northern Mexico... ;) I'll have a mate draft one up tonight at work and have it ready for ya tomorrow.

syvalois
01-09-2006, 11:50 PM
I live in Northern Mexico... ;) I'll have a mate draft one up tonight at work and have it ready for ya tomorrow.

[-o< [-o<You're my savior! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ thanks

Mokole
01-10-2006, 12:29 AM
My wife speaks spanish, I'll see if she's well enough to type something for you tomorrow. She's a bit sick. But she'll try if she can. Jo will likely beat her to it, though.

Julesville
01-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Try this:

Love,
rplass

no, no, no, I may not be very good in spanish but I know it a little. Not a big pary, no Free beer and I don't sign : love, Syvalois. For the rest I had to used my dictionnary. Did you used a translator to do that or it's normal it do not make sense? we are having a big party friday. he as a huge big head. his nose is huge. ? free beer. dressed in rose please. love syvalois.

But I need more something along : I'm your upstair neighor (sp?) and we are celebrating my boyfriend birthday friday the 13th. We are sorry for the noise may happenned. Thank you very much.

"Querido vecino,

Soy su vecino por arriba, estamos celebrando el cumpleaños de mi novio este viernes el trece. Por favor, perdona la ruida. Muchos gracias"

That should be suficient. Finally, I'm useful!!! BEing from Puerto Rico and such. Peace.

syvalois
01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
"Querido vecino,

Soy su vecino por arriba, estamos celebrando el cumpleaños de mi novio este viernes el trece. Por favor, perdona la ruida. Muchos gracias"

That should be suficient. Finally, I'm useful!!! BEing from Puerto Rico and such. Peace.

Thanks,

I did a letter in spanish for me birthday party, but I was really not secure in what I said was right. Thanks, there are stuff I would not have know how to say.

muchos gracias por tu traduccion y espanol es una hermosa langua.

ladymako71
01-11-2006, 03:32 PM
.......I still haven't heard back from the one chick who can write in Spanish and I'm getting pissy about it.

If anyone here can help out, now would be a good time. ^^ I'm still holding out that the girl that said she'd do it, does indeed do it, but...meh.

The funny thing I discovered is that while almost all of my Latino coworkers can speak Spanish fluently...only one can actually write in it...the rest are self proclaimed 'white Mexicans'...ha ha..eh.