PDA

View Full Version : Alpha on eBay - hero clix

JohnnyCanuck
01-11-2006, 10:01 PM
just thought someone might be interested in this little series.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Comics-VINDICATOR-UNIQUE-Hero-Clix-ALPHA-FLIGHT_W0QQitemZ8749813102QQcategoryZ44002QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

Also for you people in the British area of the world some Alpha art.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-x-Original-Comic-Artwork-Marvel-Comics-Alpha-Flight_W0QQitemZ6595306894QQcategoryZ972QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

JC

Barnacle13
01-12-2006, 11:08 AM
The set is missing Shaman, Diamond Lil, and Aurora for sure. I know they have those figures. May be others as well. Anyway, it's a nice set. If I had somewhere to display them I'd probably pick them up.

cmdrkoenig67
01-12-2006, 07:25 PM
That Alpha art is unfamiliar to me...Where is it from? Is it fan art?

Dana

Ben
01-13-2006, 12:58 AM
It's from an unpublished inventory issue. There are a few of them out there.

Ben

darc_light
01-13-2006, 03:49 AM
Natually, I have the Wildchild rookie Heroclix, it's very nice, the only others I have right now are the Brood Warrior and Brood Queen...Right now Im thinking of the Donald Pierce Heroclix, he's not Alpha, but I like the Reavers, they also have Lady Deathstrike and Skullbuster III.

Powersurge
01-13-2006, 12:19 PM
My son (5 yrs old) went nutso for Hero Clix once he discovered them, and I decided that they would be cool for my comicbook rpg's, so we've built quite a collection.

As far as Alpha goes I have Sasq., Puck, Snowbird, Diamoind Lil and Wild Child. My son just came home with the Wendigo the other day. Naturally, we have a couple of Wolverines.

Still haven't found a Cyclops that looks cool enough to buy. Cyke is my favourite. :oops:

Some of these things are really expensive. I refuse to pay more than $5.00 for one, and generally only pay a buck or two.

JohnnyCanuck
01-14-2006, 04:28 PM
The set is missing Shaman, Diamond Lil, and Aurora for sure. I know they have those figures. May be others as well. Anyway, it's a nice set. If I had somewhere to display them I'd probably pick them up.

I believe these are the first set of Alpha Flight Characters released in Hero Clix ,Shaman, Diamond Lil, Aurora, and marrina are in the second bunch. I'm not sure if there is another UNIQUE in the second set. I know that my shop had the Vindicator priced at $25.CDN at one time.

JohnnyCanuck
01-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Congrats Ben on snagging this set and the white sasquatch. Looks like you had to put up a fight, eh?

Shawn

Ben
01-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Indeed, there was a bit of a fight on the set, but considering how many are in it, it was worth the price. Thanks for the heads up on these Shawn!

Ben